• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoJo21

JoJo21

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:51

Admin , base defence should be up graded to defeat troops/ tanks one for one .
Also how about answering you help mail !
In bravo 1 region it's so un balance you will lose another server before long if you don't fix this up asap, many people have stopped playing, which means no money for you ?

I wait with anticipation for your reply ?

Cheers jojo21

#2 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:37

Hey Jojoj21,

Any chance you can explain in a bit more detail exactly what you mean by upgrading base defenses? Do you want defenses to have higher stats, or greater capacity? 

I have checked with support and you should indeed have an answer to your latest ticket. :)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#3 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:31

Defenses just suck. They do barely any damage, and you can lose an entire base full of t3 defenses without any of them healing, despite having invested research to ensure they do. For the very lengthy build time, they are an almost useless feature of the game.

#4 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 December 2016 - 20:30

I agree with Zath, base defenses weak and they should have overall better stats. Also a major buff to wall turrets as well, with all the upgrading they need and research they should be a more powerful defense and perhaps used in overall defense rather just last unit to defend in a defense. Also i know some may hate this but what about a slight nerf to shields. They should a cool down timer and not just be able to be activated seconds after the last one went down. 

-Black Heart Forumer

#5 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2017 - 16:33

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback on the defenses, if it were up to you I assume you'd want more defenses and a better chance that they survive combat? 

We actually made a change early last month that made them more effective in combat, did you notice any change? Perhaps we need to revisit them.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: