• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Captian Planet

Captian Planet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:39

Well maybe you should try mobile strike or game of war and look how they have prices and how they run thwre game since its similiar . These prices are so how you cannot enjoy your diamonds its coat way to much to teleport
Around and actually have fun we have to sit in one spot all the time.. even the packs we buy do not have enough stuff in them you giving 2 150k resources man come on what will we do with 2 things to use 8k gems when one teleport cost 3k i left example pics of how your auppoae to trear your customer as mobile strike givea tona of stuff for your money you can build yourself up have fun i bought a pack for this game made me never wanna do rhat again very very stingy with the items . I had a list of pics i wanted to post but it only let me post 3 but The pic of the Pack is 30 screenahots long of items yours fits in one

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1431.PNG
  • IMG_1450.PNG
  • IMG_1438.PNG

#2 Captian Planet

Captian Planet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:44

Sorry about the mistyping but this game can be a great game just needs to not be so stingy with the items

#3 Freyleficent

Freyleficent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 21:15

I agree that this game charges too much for the packs and resources.  It is fun to play but, after you get to a certain level, everything takes so long unless you can buy the packs.  I have already spent more than I ever should have on this game but, I will not be buying any more until the prices are dropped considerably.

#4 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:54

Thanks for your feedback on this guys, we'll keep it in mind for the future.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#5 Captain Harlock

Captain Harlock

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 17:57

the Item prices are an arguement in every game ive ever played, if too high people complain that they don't get their bang for the buck or  they need to lower them to allow them to be easier to buy , because without hem they have no chance against the bigger guys ( well the big guys are buying them too so they are no help).

Now on the other end if they lower the price to much then everyone complains because their 20th lvl base was taken out by a 10th lvl player who can afford to spend money for what ever they want..

its a old argument prices are to high or to low, or few items for whats being paid.

Its simple math  player 1 can afford to spend $ 50  a day for a pack , player 2 wants that pack lowered to $10  so they can buy it daily, but you forget now player 1 cn buy 5 packs to your one which gives him an even better advantage.

its basic economics those that can spend the most will always have the advantage no matter the price of packages.

The basic reality is the developer want to make money while balancing the game for new players, and around 70% of the players here don't buy packs so you need high price packages to make the game balanced.

lowering the price wont make the game more balanced, raising them would be more profitable for the developers and a more balanced game . as for the teleports prices I think they are to low as they are now ,, it makes it to easy for peeps to move around , if they were more expensive fewer peeps would be able to move around as mush specialy in alliances.

with less ability to be map mobile , it leaves smaller players, new players and non alliance players with more time to grow and mobilize an area. lol my alliance right now Is moving into territory on 2 fronts and we are doing it with teles I have used 3 in the last  2 days. and still have 4 in reserve .

basically what I'm saying is like most games if you can spend more you have an advantage and lowering prices will just make it easier for me and harder for someone who cant spend as much as me (Economics at work)

#6 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:17

Hey, let's all provide proof of income to HC and have packs mean tested. THAT would create a far more level playing ground 😉

Edited by Zath, 13 February 2017 - 12:18.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: