6 replies to this topic

#1 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 14:50

Hello Forum people,

I bought 2 1580% packages and after a few minutes I got an error and when i reloaded the game everything i bought was removed, shards and other items..

Any idea how long it takes for support to fix this, or should I collect refunds through steam?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2017 - 15:41

Our support team do our best to answer tickets with 48 hours, if it's a genuine error they should be able to help you out and recover any lost items :)

You can contact them here : https://opnewearth.z...sk.com/hc/en-us

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#3 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:03

Support helped me out.

#4 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:29

Glad to hear it :)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#5 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:09

One of my (steam) members had to restart the game for their purchased shards to show up. This doesn't happen on iOS or Android. Perhaps the issue is linked? Wouldn't want people making a second purchase thinking the first didn't work, only to have it show up later... both in game and on their credit card..

#6 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:20

One of my (steam) members had to restart the game for their purchased shards to show up. This doesn't happen on iOS or Android. Perhaps the issue is linked? Wouldn't want people making a second purchase thinking the first didn't work, only to have it show up later... both in game and on their credit card..

What happened to me:

I bought the same pack twice, quite fast after eachother. (This isn't supposed to be possible I heard... didn't know that)

The game gave me all of the items, so everything was fine.

When I spend some items I bought I got a very weird error and was disconnected.

When I restarted the game half of my items were gone and half of the total shards were gone. (as if 1 of the 2 packs got removed)

Reinstalled and rebooted the game, nothing helped. the money was still spend though.

I contacted support and they checked the logs and gave me the missing pack back.

#7 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:25

Definitely sounds like a linked issue. Hopefully they can work out the bug. My guess is there's some extra delay for steam users (which also allowed you to purchase twice AND which meant my member had to restart for the shards to show up). In your case, the fact you were charged twice is a concern. I'm glad you were refunded though 😊

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: