100 replies to this topic

#1 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 October 2009 - 00:41

Liflin walked quietly through a dark forest. The trees were not close together but they were huge. Their wide branches reached up to the sky and thick heavy leaves blocked out all light. A light shower of rain began to decend, though half of it didn't make it past the leaves of the trees. Liflin looked up and a clear drop landed on her cheak.

She shivered and her liguid brown eyes closed for a minute. She looked back to the ground and pulled her large black cloak around her tiny body. She sighed and continued walking through the forest. She was hopelessly lost and knew of no way to get out.

#2 fs_icefira

fs_icefira
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 00:56

i like it :)

#3 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:50

Skeith, The Terror of Death;
Composed of deepest mortal fear
His morbid whispers silence cheer

Those words echoed through out the frozen forest as a thick fog bellowed forth.
Yet a white cloaked figure could easily be seen slowly and yet gracefully travel in fog unhindered.
The cloaked figure stops beside Liflin and hands her a gourd of honey suckle Nector.

#4 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 16:44

Liflin saw as fog came about as it seems from nowhere. She took the gourd of honey suckle
nector and stared at the cloaked white figure. Her forhead pulled together in confusion.
"Who are you?" she whispered.

#5 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 20:49

Just a traveler like you, avoiding the crossroads to escape the hard choices that await us all. The Figure spoke with a smooth male voice echoed with traces of life.Where are you heading? I might be traveling the same way, although I have a room up ahead at the Dragon Blood Tavern.

#6 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:46

Liflin shifted her feet as she sucked in a breath before releasing it quickly.
"I actually don't know where I am. I've been stuck wandering around this forest for some time."
She grimaced slightly and looked to the forest floor.

#7 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:53

So the question now is "Where do you want to go?"The figure said as he relaxed bit before sitting on a dead tree stump to her right. In this land my name is Haseo, Haseo Yamazaki.I'm from another land across the sea known as Karma.

#8 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:01

Liflin nodded her head and sighed. She murmered Haseo's name as she stared at him.

"I have no place to go. No place to call home. I wander around, for no one calls to me no longer."

She twisted her cloak in between her long bony fingers. "My name is Liflin. Just Liflin." Her small mouth pulled across her teeth in a gentle smile.

#9 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:10

Well Liflin, here's another one of those common questions. "What do you want out of life? a Home? Adventure? or more?" He said as he pulled out a small cloth sack with some rice balls in it. He hands two of them to Liflin and then pulls back his hood to reveal his face, which not even the darkness of the surrounding forest could hide the detail and age. Haseo bites into one of the remaining rice balls as he waits to hear Liflin response.

#10 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 17:33

Liflin handed the Rice balls back to Haseo and smiled. "No thank you."

"I guess I've always just wanted a home. But I find joy in traveling and learning new things." Liflin studied Haseo's face and her large eyes watched him carefully. She hadn't come into contact with many people.

#11 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 17:45

Home is where the heart is, or so people have been saying for years. If your heart is in learning and understanding, then we have that in common. I was an arcane blacksmith in my homeland. Combining ancient magic with modern science into weapons and armor. However I found out the price for such a perversion of both studies wasn't my own death to forever suffer, never to age or be able have a family. By guiding others down the correct path, I hope to one day atone for my actions. He said as finished his rice balls and put the she she handed him back in the food sack. As I said though, you are welcome to stay with me if you wish. He said as he stood up and extended his gentle hand to her.

#12 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 18:27

(OOC:: I seriosuly am trying to post. o.o
I just can't think right now. -.-)

Liflin walked over to Haseo and took his hand.
"I wish to stay with you."

#13 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 18:40

Let's return to my room then.Haseo said with a smile, as she took his hand. the fog quickly gathered around them and dissolved away in seconds, revealing that they had been taken back to his room at the tavern. Two clean beds on opposite sides of the fireplace along with a dining table and chairs set. by Haseo's bed was a tall metal coffin-like container leaning against the wall. It was adorned with alchemy and arcana seals and sealed with thick silver chains.We'll be staying here for a month until the chains on that coffin dissolve.

(OOC: I got it covered)

#14 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 18:47

Liflin walked over to the strange coffin and studied it.
"Whats inside it?" She looked at the thick silver chains and wondered how they would dissolve.
"strange."

#15 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 18:59

The coffin has two functions, the first is an infinite storage device. the Second is the main function which is opening the alchemy gate of time and space. I'm only one able to use its main function. It takes a month for it to recover each time its used.He said while removing his cloak revealing his his foreign and advanced armor that seemed move like it was apart of his flesh. He tossed the cloak onto his bed.He then put his hand through the coffin as though it weren't there and pulled out 5 books on alchemy. I'll start you on the basics of Alchemy. He said as he handed her the books.

#16 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 19:03

"okay.."
She took the books and opened the cover on the first one. She ran her hand across the page and sighed.
"So you opened the alchemy gate?"

#17 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 19:11

I created the gate. I'm the only person who has complete understanding and control over it.Haseo said as he pulled out his scythe from the coffin along with a sharpening stone with arcana seals on it.

#18 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 19:16

Liflin nodded her head and returned her attention to the book. Her eyes focused in on the page as she read its contents, its knowledge spilling into her mind.

#19 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 19:35

The sparks from the scythe's blade moving across the stone were pink as a side affect of the magic in both items. Haseo began humming an old song from his early days as a student like Liflin is now.

#20 liflin

liflin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 20:33

Liflin's eyes flickered over to where the blade of Haseo's scyth collided with the stone. She watced the pink sparks and for once felt right. Nothing felt wrong for sure. She pulled the hood of her cloak back unfastning a string in the front. The black cloak dripped from her shoulders and pooled around her body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: