Closed Private rp [BellaFrye and HASEOTOD1 ONLY]

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:06

Haseo looked up and saw her belly bulge instantly. He went wide-eyed and quickly went mortal form to scurry though his coffin for parenting books and magic books about rapid births.

#122 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:13

Macha takes temporary control of Phoenix's voice to talk to Haseo, "Do not be frightened, all is well the child that Phoenix's bares is Skeith's and mine. The child will go rapidly in Phoenix's womb, it will emerge with the appearance of an 18 year old.The child will also have a very unique gift, for it carries Skeith, your blood, Phoenix's blood and my blood."

Having said that Macha faded back into Phoenix.

#123 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:18

Haseo realized this meant that Cubia's rebirth was to happen through this child who will carry human and Majin blood. Haseo runs to the alchemy gate that was open and seals with it an arcana and alchemy fused seal. If he keeps his child from receiving the mantle of his previous life then he can prevent the end of the mortal world.

#124 fs_bellafrye

fs_bellafrye
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:27

Time passes by fast..... Phoenix's belly is growing at a really fast rate. She looked in concern at her body and wondered out loud," What could this possibly mean?"

#125 fs_haseotod1

fs_haseotod1
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 17:55

Haseo held her in his hands. "A supernatural birth, and a life to match it." Haseo said while going through all the text he ever read in mind about the Majin of Rebirth. "This can't be him, all my knowledge points towards Magus as the with this power, Corbenik can only resurrect himself or regenerate, Magus is the one with the power of Soul migration and reincarnation." Haseo said while he was stilling roaming through all the texts in his mind. "Besides it takes all 8 Majin to bring Cubia back to life, We're the only two active ones at the moment."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: