Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 19:16

So these charms and amulets have stats that don't look right, no other charm or amulets follow this stat distribution in-game. I can see their names mean this may have been intended, but kind of weird since these are the only two items that I've seen like this.

122nb89.jpg

f2f5l.jpg

I'd also like to point out that there is not one rare ranged ring that can be crafted from levels 1-40.

I saw another post where Mojawk mentioned there will be some additions to jewelry once more levels are released.. however...

On allot of levels there are normally two fine items you can craft, it would make sense if some of these were changed to rare and heroic to give a broader range for people to choose from.

Edited by Neon, 20 December 2013 - 19:20.

• Cup likes this

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#2 huhbum

huhbum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 19:53

Many of the Jewelcrafted charm items follow a similar stat distribution to the Crafted Adventurine Charm of Archery in your screenshot(only vitality and primary damage attribute, no focus or energy). Looking through the recipes I counted a good half-dozen of them! (I sure wish more of them were rare or heroic though.)

Some examples:

Refined Adventurine Charm of Magic(9 vit, 10 sorcery, L31)

Improved Citrine Charm of Combat(11 vit, 13 melee, L40)

I actually think it's pretty cool that such charms exist, so there's some itemization options for people who don't need as much Focus or Energy. I think it's something that could certainly be expanded on to make Jewelers more useful!

#3 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 20:02

Many of the Jewelcrafted charm items follow a similar stat distribution to the Crafted Adventurine Charm of Archery in your screenshot(only vitality and primary damage attribute, no focus or energy). Looking through the recipes I counted a good half-dozen of them! (I sure wish more of them were rare or heroic though.)

Some examples:

Refined Adventurine Charm of Magic(9 vit, 10 sorcery, L31)

Improved Citrine Charm of Combat(11 vit, 13 melee, L40)

I actually think it's pretty cool that such charms exist, so there's some itemization options for people who don't need as much Focus or Energy. I think it's something that could certainly be expanded on to make Jewelers more useful!

You're right, I did just skim through the rare ones.

However I still think that jewelry seems to be missing some items compared to the other professions.

• Cup likes this

a5kwtf.png

#4 huhbum

huhbum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 20:12

You're right, I did just skim through the rare ones.

However I still think that jewelry seems to be missing some items compared to the other professions.

Wholeheartedly agree. +1

#5 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 21:32

well .. thats what i made a post for right here http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60990

It is definitely wrong ... and the way jewlcraft is right now it basically suxx ...

only 1 lvl 40 item ... on the lower levels there are always missing things on the special level for at least 1 or 2 classes ...

All other professions have tailering / armorsmithing / leatherworking ... all 3 mage, melee and range get for each level something ... on Jewelcrafting its not this way - you only get each 1-5 level new things for a special class ... and thats the Problem with Jewlers right now

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#6 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 22:28

well .. thats what i made a post for right here http://forums.hunted...showtopic=60990

The initial meaning of this post was about the stats on the charm and amulet.

a5kwtf.png

#7 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 00:15

well then i dont get what you mean ...

the lvl 36 one got much better stats and is a new tier of gem that is used ... should it be worse?

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#8 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 16:39

Crafted Jewelry does indeed have some "unique" itemization templates. This is intentional and with the release of future content we hoped it would make Jewelry a desired and interesting profession.

However I may try and get some items added at level 40 to give more variation until the first game content update.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: