• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 13:18

Allready tried ot on different things - it didnt work to get someone out of stun - it didnt work to get someone out of snare ...

so what exactly does it work for if not for this reasons?

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#2 Soupboy

Soupboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 14:10

did u try it in grp dungeons???

#3 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2013 - 14:18

I reported this directly a few weeks ago. Some stuff it wont work on and others it will. I think that in SV/GC it doesnt work on the stun from scorpion and the sleep from the final boss in SV.

The scorpion both stuns and applies poison at the same time, so check if it removes any of them.

I know for sure that Serenity removes the debuff that the first boss in Ohdar applies to you. (Makes his attacks on that target stronger).

Try sernity on some normal mobs around the world (like spiders) with another player to see how it works.

My thoughts is that it's not supposed to work on all stuff, it will never work on knockdowns at least.

But I think they need to change it, if it doesnt remove snares or stuns from instances.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#4 Loaf

Loaf

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 18:19

Serenity used to work in the old beta.  I didn't test 30+ so maybe it changed at that point?  All I know is the spell f'ing blows now and works on nothing you'd actually want to cleanse.

If you have a spare minute, please rate Eldevin at mmorpg.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: