#1 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:38

Well, while trying to get into Eldevin City @ Level 2

would bring up an Interface saying that i'd need to complete some level 4 Quest.

6e2fb5.png

So, had a Friend group summon me into town which Worked and Bypassed that little Area.

swwi14.png

Currently Level 2

It's nothing Major.

Just something Minor from what i can See.

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks Zombie, for the Assistance Via Group Tp.

Edited by Pros, 07 January 2014 - 13:39.

zv61ht.png

#2 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:18

There's no need to get summoned in the city. You can enter via all other city gates. ;)

The only reason for the restriction is, the quests in the city are lvl 5+ and below this there's no need for you to enter the city.

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#3 huhbum

huhbum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:39

There's no need to get summoned in the city. You can enter via all other city gates. ;)

This.

I actually didn't do the quests in Othalo until yesterday. :)

However, bypassing the quests(and entering Eldevin City through Northam instead of Othalo or getting summoned in) is actually highly detrimental, as you miss out on tons and tons of quest exp and rewards from the two main story quests(you cannot start the Eldevin Army or Arcane Sanctum quest lines without finishing the quests in Othalo).

For players who don't want to quest and simply want to get into the meat and potatoes of the game, though, it is an option!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: