• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#1 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 16:20

At approximately 7:00 AM server time guild founder Willy74 sent Pm's to every guild member including myself asking for joiners:

07:00 13/Sep/2008 willy74 says: hi ... im wlly74 and i would like to invite you to my guild...we can help u grow in lvls and as a charecter in game...We Ask: Level 150+ with 2000 stamina Burn stamina on a regular basis We offer: 750+ Guild Items from lvl 100-500 (Most FF) ALL Structures Maxed (26/26) 50+ Members Attack Groups 20 Page Guild Store Free Lvl 100-200-300-400 buffs [ Reply | Buff ]

At the time fellow guild members that were logged in simply declined. However on McGivvern logged in and saw this message in his PM he took offense at the blatant recruiting attempt and contacted user Ecoknot whom in turn decided to taunt us with the following

11:53 13/Sep/2008 egoknot says: Hello ... I'm ego from Fallen Alliance - not sure if you got Willy's invite but I too would like to see you join us :) [ Reply | Buff ]
Please not that more updates along with serious FSBox messages have been noted and will be dealt with. What this hold for in its repricussions has remained yet to be seen. But rest assured. Neither side will back down.
This thread is to be used in udating the situateion as it progresses and any developments and alliances made. War is on the horizon.

#2 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 16:28

Egoknot I have one thing to say and one thing only at this time. Taunting is one thing as you can be put on the iggifier. But stealing my guildmates avatar crosses the line.

#3 fs_dreptile

fs_dreptile
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:09

pathetic runts

#4 fs_firewing22

fs_firewing22
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:23

WOSM! im with u all... certifried here i come to fry ur guild again!

#5 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:30

Im with both guilds since Ive got friends in both. 8)

#6 fs_felixhc7

fs_felixhc7
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:33

I got WoTSM's Back FA is a terrible guild and i hope willy is gonna get served ;) Willy always resorts 2 recruting from guilds. CHEAP!!!

#7 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:37

OH NOES! :roll: :cry:

#8 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:38

I got WoTSM's Back FA is a terrible guild and i hope willy is gonna get served ;) Willy always resorts 2 recruting from guilds. CHEAP!!!

and why do you think FA is a terrible guild? Also I am sorry to say but recruiting from other guilds is nothing new, there is no sense in even caring about it. If your people can be swayed to leave your guild through messages then they were never loyal to your guild anyways so maybe its better to get rid of them.

Just food for thought.

#9 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:42

and why do you think FA is a terrible guild? Also I am sorry to say but recruiting from other guilds is nothing new, there is no sense in even caring about it. If your people can be swayed to leave your guild through messages then they were never loyal to your guild anyways so maybe its better to get rid of them.

Just food for thought.

^^^^ I agree wuth Spidey on this one. It happens daily to members of my guild (including me) but if they leave my guild at the drop of a hat what make you think they will stay in your guild also? Well said Spidey

#10 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:47

Just food for thought.

Understood Spidey but the main issue is ecoknots blatant bullying and feeble attempts at bullying members into silence. Well this is one guild who will not put up with such non-sense. You cant tease these wolves and expect to escape unscather.

#11 fs_kaldirris

fs_kaldirris
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:49

I agree with Spidey as well. To a point.
HOWEVER, F.A. (and others) use these childish & very icky tactics on a constant basis. At some point, a line must be drawn, and a lesson must be given.
This is that point, and this is our line.
School's in.

Look at it like teaching a particularly slow puppy to behave. If you are consistent in your lessons, eventually it will sink in.
There's enough guildless players in FS that people shouldn't need to try to recruit the members of other guilds.
And to try recruiting the GUILD FOUNDERS of another guild? Stupid & juvenile.

#12 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:50

And no one actually left which just goes to show we are tighter than they think. And yet so far they've lost one member already. Sorry but this just cannot go without some outrage

#13 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:53

well,, I do hope you fare better than the last guild that declared war against FA. That was an ugly war and was very costly for the guild that declared war against FA.

#14 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:55

Putting in my 2 centa. Recruiting? (Or trying to) OK

Taunting? OK (I've been spotted doing that)

But insulting your own Guild by trying to recruit another? (And stealing my avatar)

#15 fs_ledfloyd

fs_ledfloyd
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:56

But insulting your own Guild by trying to recruit another? (And stealing my avatar)

How is it insulting to your own guild to recruit from another? Trying to grow your own ranks by going after high-level players sounds like a good idea, instead of trying to recruit lvl 12 players.

#16 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 17:59

How is it insulting to your own guild to recruit from another? Trying to grow your own ranks by going after high-level players sounds like a good idea, instead of trying to recruit lvl 12 players.

It is very insulting especially when the guild is this tight a family. And theres more to it than just that. Taunting will not be tolerated to an extent my friend.

#17 fs_kaldirris

fs_kaldirris
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:00

Trying to grow your own ranks by going after high-level players sounds like a good idea, instead of trying to recruit lvl 12 players.

Not when they're already in a guild. Then it's ignorant, disrespectful & just plain tacky. If you try to recruit another guild's FOUNDER, then you're just an idiot.
Example from my personal logs:
07:01 13/Sep/2008 willy74 says: hi ... im wlly74 and i would like to invite you to my guild...we can help u grow in lvls and as a charecter in game...We Ask: Level 150+ with 2000 stamina Burn stamina on a regular basis We offer: 750+ Guild Items from lvl 100-500 (Most FF) ALL Structures Maxed (26/26) 50+ Members Attack Groups 20 Page Guild Store Free Lvl 100-200-300-400 buffs

....interesting sidenote - this guy can't even spell his own name right. Yeesh.

#18 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:01

It is very insulting especially when the guild is this tight a family. And theres more to it than just that. Taunting will not be tolerated to an extent my friend.

lol, Im making popcorn, anyone else want some?

#19 fs_paymon

fs_paymon
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:02

I've always disliked poachers, I think of it has showing disrespect.

#20 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 18:03

Id like to clarify that I stated a personal opinion on the matter, I was in no way stating that you shouldnt feel the way you do. By all means if you feel this is war worthy then let the blood flow, Ive been known to do the same over stuff that others dont see as a big deal but I did so who am I to judge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: