10 replies to this topic

#1 candyguy

candyguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:28

Read chapter 2 here http://forum.sigmast...php?f=11&t=4601

“Gah!” I shouted as the blade barely missed my ear. “That…was…way too close.” “Whoa!” My friend Michael said breathlessly. “I think that’s enough training for today.
Let’s get to class, we’re going to be late for 1st period.” As I walked out of the gym, I looked at my arms, which were unusually cut up. Blood was dripping to the ground quickly. “Leon! Are you coming?” “I’ve got to go home and bandage my arms. I’ll catch up.” As I walked home I looked at the icy sky, snow was falling. I looked back into my past, a place that only I have looked. As I reflected a hundred painful memories, memories without love, relief, or even a sign of impending relief. Not many people at my school liked me, I could never understand why, I was strong, good-looking, smart, and nice, but I guess it was never enough. Not even my own family liked me, they liked my brother more than they do me. After 20 minutes of walking I finally arrived home. My 6-year-old brother was sitting on his bike in the driveway. As I walked past him he said, “Why ain’t ya at school?” “Why aren’t you at school.” I replied. “I told mommy I was sick an’ she let me stay at home.” He laughed loudly, and then he looked at my bloody arms and said. “Did you get in a fight? Mommy’s not gonna be happy, she’s gonna ground you for a year.” “I don’t give a damn what you or mom thinks!” I retorted loudly. His mouth fell open as I walked into the house. I slammed the door shut and walked through the living room, past the kitchen, up the stairs, and into my room. A normal person would have described my room as melancholy, but I describe it as complete perfection. My computer was loaded from top to bottom with games such as FallenSword. My bookcase was filled with video game cases and DVDs, and my wall was full of pictures of singers. I sat down on my bed, pulled off my shirt and dropped it in the laundry basket. I opened my chest of drawers and pulled out some white gauze. As I wrapped my arms up with the gauze it turned from white to red.
As I finished, I slipped on a green shirt and looked at the clock. “God! It’s 8:37! I’m an hour late. Well I guess two hours won’t hurt.” I sat down at the computer and turned on FallenSword. I played it for 30 minutes, then I went walking back to school. When I got back to school, I found my teacher talking with a government official. As the government agent approached me, my mind started flaring with thoughts, my legs were weak with fear, and a chill went up my spine. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the agent spoke. “Hello, you must be Leon. I have a proposition for you.” He pulled off his shades, and said, “The president has heard about you, and he wishes to send you on a top secret mission to the farthest reaches of the universe.” “Well,” I replied, “What exactly is the mission?” “I can’t tell you unless you say you will take it. I can tell you though, that it will be dangerous.” My reply was, “I fear no evil. I fear neither pain nor death.”
The agent smiled and said, “Good. Report back here in the ISS room at 9:00 for your briefing and we’ll get you started immediately. I left home at 8:00, arrived at 8:57 and ran through the halls and to the door of the ISS room. I stopped to catch my breath and thought, “This could be a trap, but if it means getting away from this living hell, I’ll take the risk.” As I walked in, there were six agents, and at the end of the table the president himself. The president began to talk, “Your briefing will be quick. The apocalyptic war of the planet Sigma has devoured the planet thoroughly, and in so the rise of evil has affected earth. We have received word of certain seals that everyone is trying to obtain.
Your job: Find out what these seals are about and conclude your actions from there.
You will be transported to Sigma II via dropship. From there, gather all the information you can about these seals, and use it. Remember that Sigma was a hostile land, and Sigma II will be no different. Any questions?” “ No.” I replied. “Good. Then you will depart immediately.

#2 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 18:12

Hope this isn't considered spam..but I've never posted in this forum so here I am. :lol:

By the way you have a nice imagination..this is an interesting place to be

#3 ss_kylereese

ss_kylereese
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:25

Hope this isn't considered spam..but I've never posted in this forum so here I am. :lol:

Hey!, das no fur [Kyle quickly gulps down a morsel of fast food he's been chewing on] *ahem* I mean, that's no fair. His post was twice as long as any one of mine and you read his!? Shame on you Altare.. shame.

I don't know if you've heard this before but.. ~ Altare - "Early is when people are still talking about the main idea of the thread."

I think we both just made this one... not early. ; )

#4 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 20:19

Hey!, das no fur [Kyle quickly gulps down a morsel of fast food he's been chewing on] *ahem* I mean, that's no fair. His post was twice as long as any one of mine and you read his!? Shame on you Altare.. shame.

I don't know if you've heard this before but.. ~ Altare - "Early is when people are still talking about the main idea of the thread."

I think we both just made this one... not early. ; )

lol..actually no I didn't read it..I just skimmed. And I don't think the guys mind it when they aren't the ones who are being looked over.

You're just looking for any chance to take note of my mistakes, aren't you? :(

#5 ss_kylereese

ss_kylereese
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 20:35

lol..actually no I didn't read it..I just skimmed. And I don't think the guys mind it when they aren't the ones who are being looked over.

lol, nah.. I'm just a circus clown. I'm that guy in the home photos that's always giving someone the bunny ears. Ignore me. ;)

#6 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 20:59

lol, nah.. I'm just a circus clown. I'm that guy in the home photos that's always giving someone the bunny ears. Ignore me. ;)

Can do!! lol

#7 ss_wat1001

ss_wat1001
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:08

interesting story cant wait for chapter 2

#8 candyguy

candyguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 22:36

Yes. I'm almost done with it.

"Good things come to those who wait." - Someone on these forums.

#9 ss_monkey7117

ss_monkey7117
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:04

Wow. i loved it and want to read chapter 2

#10 candyguy

candyguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 19:34

Wow! 100 views! I must be good. I only wish that my 2nd story would get so many views and comments, I can't publish part 3 unless I get some feedback, and part 3 is going to be even better than part 1 and 2.

#11 ss_sedator

ss_sedator
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:53

Nice. Can i put it on the faction site?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: