Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:37

Demobilise Titan: +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move.

Nice idea :)

#42 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:40

Heat Scan and Teleport like we were promised ages ago.

I'm not sure that Heat Scan would be so relevant now that the creatures are distributed across the realms more evenly.

Teleport would be cool though ;)

#43 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:46

Heat Scan and Teleport like we were promised ages ago.

I'm not sure that Heat Scan would be so relevant now that the creatures are distributed across the realms more evenly.

Teleport would be cool though ;)

How about 'Power Scan' then?

Instead of showing creature density, shows 'area' of powerful creatures like Champs and Elites.

NOT SE's. (That buff existed and was removed)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#44 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:47

How about a skill like Nightmare Visage that adds a % of your attack to your armor.

#45 wolgirt

wolgirt

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:50

New Doubler Potion 1000 - 1500

#46 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:51

Enhancements:

Alchemy: x.x% chance per point to successfully combine multiple potions to create a more
potent potion (up to 3 & inventable pots only). potions combined can only add 1/3
original level to the upgraded pot and it's duration time will be reduced by 1/3.

would be overpowering with dc ,ke and am pots

don't forget EW 1000 and EW 1500 pots.

#47 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:52

Oh, and give us castable Necrosis! :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#48 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 18:53

Demobilise Titan: +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move.

Nice idea :)

Along with a doubler type buff for titans to make them go faster?

Nothing huge 3x or 4x would be awesome as it is it just takes. Too long for most people to titan hunt. It would use close to the same amount of stamina, just save time to make it more practical to hunt.

#49 nibblian

nibblian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:04

Enhancements:

Alchemy: x.x% chance per point to successfully combine multiple potions to create a more
potent potion (up to 3 & inventable pots only). potions combined can only add 1/3
original level to the upgraded pot and it's duration time will be reduced by 1/3.

would be overpowering with dc ,ke and am pots

don't forget EW 1000 and EW 1500 pots.

It would be for inventable pots only. My only concerns would be with DC225 though. It could be better if only 2 pots could be added instead of 3. The potency can also be reduced to 1/4 (or even 1/5) of it's strength if need be.

#50 Jonah Tebaa

Jonah Tebaa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:09

Thief's Loss: 0.2% per point chance that half the gold stolen in a PVP attack is lost instead of stolen. (PVP only)
Stamina To Cast: 50
Duration: 60 minutes

Nine Blessings: While active, a player wearing a nine-item-set will get +1 hourly stamina gain per every 25 points allocated in the skill.
Stamina To Cast: 10
Duration: 300 minutes

#51 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:26

Thief's Loss: 0.2% per point chance that half the gold stolen in a PVP attack is lost instead of stolen. (PVP only)

Nine Blessings: While active, a player wearing a nine-item-set will get +1 hourly stamina gain per every 25 points allocated in the skill.

I kinda like the first one would be funny to see someone 100 stam another that has over a million but only winds up walking away with less than 100k :lol:

But the other one is no good there shouldn't be any buffs that affect stam or xp 'hourly' gains.The main draw of most epics is the stam gain if a buff such as this comes out you would kill the epic market.Instead maybe a potion only skill that gives a bonus to att/dam when wearing a 9 piece set

#52 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:30

I like this idea but a total of 7 stamina gain per hour is far to high.

I think...
600 minute duration, +1 hourly stamina gain for every 50 points allocated in the skill seems much more reasonable.

(Also doesn't kill the Epic market)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#53 Snowy900

Snowy900

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:32

I kinda like the first one would be funny to see someone 100 stam another that has over a million but only winds up walking away with less than 100k :lol:

But the other one is no good there shouldn't be any buffs that affect stam or xp 'hourly' gains.The main draw of most epics is the stam gain if a buff such as this comes out you would kill the epic market.Instead maybe a potion only skill that gives a bonus to att/dam when wearing a 9 piece set

it already happens, the theivery and MT rates are that bad

#54 slingerett

slingerett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:47

Enchant Amulet
Enchant Rune
Enchant Boots
Enchant Enchanted Enchants lol

#55 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:54

Thief's Mirror: 0.15% per point chance that when attacked in pvp you will copy your attacker stats and buffs for that combat. (Higher levels use on BB at your peril)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#56 misterpoo

misterpoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 19:58

Dual wield- Give you the ability to use two weapons, but with a penalty based on the skill level. You could only get like 50% max damage on the off hand.

Head Explosion- Using your psychic powers given to you by Gurgiss, you are able to explode heads (kill instantly using no stam) at the cost of gold instead of stam.

Refraction- A shield cast around the user that will refract incomming PvP attacks to someone random in Fallensword that isn't you.

Dual Wield should include use of two shields.
I spent a bit of thought about how many amulets, rings, and runes could be swapped out, but it was enough to make one's head explode.

Speaking of which...
Head Explosion is making me think of the Head Crusher guy form The Kids in the Hall. Would enchant helmet decrease its effectiveness?
I do not see this one happening, so we may as well ask for Foot in Bear Trap and Something Stuck in my Eye. Still no pants or leggings in this game, so nowhere to go there.

Refraction would be fun if it were not so randomized. Perhaps we could start with someone's ally list, fellow guild members, or just the space shared by those standing on the same spot on the map. (for those relic defenders out there) --> Guild is gonna hate me for that one...

#57 fs_magisnexus

fs_magisnexus
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:00

Demobilize Titan: +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move.

+1.

Titan Slayer: +.2% per point reduction of damage, attack, defense and armour to Titans.

Justification: Some say that Titans are easy enough as-is; then again, Super-Elites are easy to some people as well. This would theoretically help convince more people get in to Titan hunts.

Doppelganger: .1% per point chance that one will summon a clone with comparable stats to fight in their place. The clone lasts for the duration of the fight, but can be killed like normal. (PvE only)

Justification: This is really just an alternative to the 'Steal-an-enemy' buffs talked about. Call it for background reasons, if you will.

Buff Master II (alternatively, Hermit Sage) : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Fury Caster enhancement by .1% per point for half an hour. (Does not work against itself.)

Justification: We're missing buffs of this kind. At most, it would increase one's Fury Caster to 117.5%---the increase isn't serious.

Speed Demon (alternatively, Double Attack) : .05% per point chance that one will attack twice in a row.

Bind: .25% per point chance that the enemy will be incapable of attacking for one round.

Edit:

Overthrow: .05% per point chance that one will dodge their opponent and cause it to strike itself, dealing 50% damage back to them.

Edit 2:

Enhancement -- Charisma: Small chance that certain enemies will respawn in the area. (Yes, it's similar to AM, but on a lower level---and it makes a lot of sense.)

#58 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:07

Entrapment: x% chance to drop enemies defense to zero (first round only)

Accumulated Rage: with every subsequent round of combat attack and damage is increased by X%

Swift Strike: x% chance to strike first when another player initiated the fight (pvp)

Drunken fist: when activates a random stat is added on another stat again random. The first stat goes down to 1. (may activate multiple time is the same combat so stats will keep changing)

#59 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:39

Honestly can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I will say theres no need for further damage increasing buffs, or for buffs to go above level 175. Hunting , leveling and so on is already easy enough. Please don't make any more *chance* pvp buffs.

I like the idea of an AM kinda buff for titans, but honestly don't see the need for a titan slayer buff or a "doubler" buff for titans. Just force titans to only spawn on the new map, you know, the one WITHOUT LIGHTWALK ;)

thanks

oh, and PLEASE before releasing any new buffs ensure they work? And ensure they show activating :)

#60 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:44

Deception: while deception is buff is active you cant see any other buff on the player. Kinda a cloack for buffs :mrgreen:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: