• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 23:45

Did some guilds cry when the TA took them durning event lol. like they try clam they there relics but most sit in epics kinda easy to take. if they really wanted the relics not been taken get in gear and hold them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#42 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 23:48

I'd love a war, impossible to have one now a days with the current game/pvp mechanics. What else are we to do other than wait for our bi-yearly hunt. Any guild with abundant EOC should encourage it, allows for more gold gain. Content drought really hurts the guild bank. It's amazing how your gold income changes when more and more of your members reach EOC.

The only guild that could war yours in the evil dead. its funny how most of the evil dead is full the old pvp kings and queens from guilds like warrior kings. they all group togather got in one guild. yet i got more smasher ticks then most. and i got my ticks from smashing them. 

#43 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 July 2020 - 00:25

The only guild that could war yours in the evil dead. its funny how most of the evil dead is full the old pvp kings and queens from guilds like warrior kings. they all group togather got in one guild. yet i got more smasher ticks then most. and i got my ticks from smashing them. 

There's more than 1 top guild that can give whomever a run for their money....

As for smasher ticks, I've gotten plenty from spanking you with my little low level self ;)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#44 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:14

It would be beneficial, hardly a war. Losing levels is great.

#45 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:15

There's more than 1 top guild that can give whomever a run for their money....

As for smasher ticks, I've gotten plenty from spanking you with my little low level self ;)

YEa IN DELEVEL PARTY MOST MINE IS SOLO 

#46 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:18

I 100 stam for business

You do it for pleasure.......

And I was about lvl 500 at the time....

My point is, there's tons of warriors about....

If I could just get this muzzle off of me :P

Edited by BadPenny, 10 July 2020 - 03:21.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#47 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:19

YEa IN DELEVEL PARTY MOST MINE IS SOLO 

What, you got no friends?

Screenshot everything!

#48 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 July 2020 - 04:22

"... Content drought really hurts the guild bank. It's amazing how your gold income changes when more and more of your members reach EOC"

They should consider reducing the cost of structures possibly then, if content isn't coming out regularly. Or add more ways to earn gold in-game, maybe some sort of mini-game.

Edited by Windbattle, 10 July 2020 - 04:40.

#49 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 July 2020 - 04:36

I'll get to the heart of the matter since most would rather derail the thread on personal beefs or glory of the past.

The reason the OP is making this thread is that he would like to capture "desirable relics" from time to time without "old school" bullying tactics, aka massive deleveling for himself and guild mates. Supposedly this was deemed "taboo" in 2014 and guilds stop these tactics and played nice. It seems to me that guilds are starting "bully tactics" again when a non top tier guild simply takes their relic. Everyone pretty much knows that max stam and stam gain relics are going to the top guilds and those guilds have agreements with each other not to take relics from each other (for the most part).

It was one thing when we had to empower relics by level 1,2,3, .. up to 10 with a chance of the empowerment failing and we go back to level 1, where each empowerment costed a fixed gold amount. That was brutal to lose a level 10 relic and guilds had a right to be upset about that.

Relics changed a long time ago, so we should change our thinking of how we are defending them as well. Enough said. 

To the point about relic defending being broken, I have a solution to that:

Remove lead defender penalty + composed buff levels / donation buff levels would not be count towards lead defender or defender stats, same would apply to capturing guilds. I would allow global event buff levels to be used though (although the community could take a poll on it).

Edited by Windbattle, 10 July 2020 - 04:49.

#50 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 11:36

What, you got no friends?

How many you knw how play from new zealand?

#51 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 11:56

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one.   And this still doesn't answer Yote's question, as one's friends do not necessarily have to be from one's home town/country.....

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#52 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 10 July 2020 - 14:15

born in Tauranga  so you have at least 1 kiwi money

Edited by activeh1, 10 July 2020 - 14:15.

5aZzW0p.png,

#53 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 July 2020 - 17:44

But BG deemed such things forbidden in 2014, so things aren't as spicy as they were back then.  That a guild is still going to any lengths to retain a desirable relic is pretty cool if you ask me.  

Not quite. Relic Wars are fine. It's part of the game after all. What is not fine is using such functions to try and drive other players out of the game through abusive methodology. This is, after all, meant to be a game. Being abusive to others is not.

~ Grim

#54 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:51

Not quite. Relic Wars are fine. It's part of the game after all. What is not fine is using such functions to try and drive other players out of the game through abusive methodology. This is, after all, meant to be a game. Being abusive to others is not.

~ Grim

That's an interesting statement. So what qualifies as a relic war and what is considered abusive? I think that is what the OP is getting at. Where is the line? Or rather what is going to be considered fair game play and other methods as being not fair gameplay?

Abusive gameplay was outlined well by BadPenny above, in regards to level loss and hourly hitting. I think that is what you mean by abusive methodology, which I agree with. The issue is still what constitutes a relic war? Is it anything goes as long as its not abusive methodology? You can see how that leaves players in limbo for staying within the rules.  

I don't see any issue with someone semi-regularly or hourly retaking a relic from another guild. It's in the mechanics of the game to do that. 

Edited by Windbattle, 11 July 2020 - 06:57.

#55 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 03:26

I see THE EVIL DEAD are cry babies. most you are from former pvp guilds who all end up in same guild who take 5 for 10 stam hits. if you want a relic get out of epics wear setups and defense the relics you clam i beat no one with 30 members or more whos active can hold a relic cause most you are in epics. can you hold for 30 days without getting into epics?

#56 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 04:05

I see THE EVIL DEAD are cry babies. most you are from former pvp guilds who all end up in same guild who take 5 for 10 stam hits. if you want a relic get out of epics wear setups and defense the relics you clam i beat no one with 30 members or more whos active can hold a relic cause most you are in epics. can you hold for 30 days without getting into epics?

In my best impression of BG:

Let's leave out the name calling.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:18

Keep the personal attacks outta the forums.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: