scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:58

1.I want my agama headpiece.For more info:
http://forums.hunted...ce/#entry888417
2.Make the cd of the resurrect skill 2 mins in dungeons and keep the curent 5 minutes for pvp zones.
3.Remove mounts from Ta if i cant use them in pvp matches i shouldnt be able to use them there.You can add war mounts for using in combat.
4.More cute bluppity emotes.
5.Tattoos,scars(i want burn ones),crazy haircuts(with crazy colours to acompany them),birthmarks and so on.
6.The Arcane Council vanity suits mages,Order of Life vanity suits prophets,Eldevin guards vanity suit warriors,Illanes guards vanity kinda suits tanks.What about rangers and sin.The crimson macabre have pretty good clothes for sin,also with red clothes you can prolong to wash them of all the blood.
7.Houses.Big houses.Guild houses.High and awesome customization.
8.Make pets more usefull for example option to add small backpack to them so they can go on a journey and sell your trash to npcs.
9.Make vanitys which you can obtain only from quest.Also pets.
10.Shapeshifting into animals and magical creatures O_O and playing from their perspective with their unique skills.I want to play as god damn toodles.
11.Factions.Good and evil.
-Lonng live the infernal gar..
-Shut up you infernal scum.
12.More races to play as ,like rokfoot and dryad.Maybe make them to have perma buff to certain class.Like more defence for tank if you chosed rokfoot.
13.Bring back the old look of the voids.There is no trace of the pitch black nothingness with stars in the arcane council void which i remember.Bloody hell i can barely see the comet.
14.AH
15.For God Sake buff properly the bloody mages,from what i have heard they are as useless as ever.
16.New class ,that depends of his minions.Necromancer for example.
17.Guild wars.
18.Make the trash drops from mobs to be usefull.Example making vanity from them or bring parts to necromancer or add proffesion and make awesome mounts from them.
19.Buff the god damn mages.
20.Make Betex Void cave and taranuka temples mini dungeons that require 3 people and instead of fancy weapons and armor you get jewls and belts.
21.Haste gems and fuse together tour and aqua.
22.More pvp zones,talent trees made for pvping.Have 1 tree for pve and 1 for pvp.I would like to play as mage in pvp but heal in dungeons.
23.Mounts that i can actually ride,mounts from which after a whole day of riding my balls will hurt like granade exploded in my pants.I would love to ride huge boar.
24.Add new equipment slot for example banner or crest or something strictly you can get from guild content.
25.Vanity weapons strictly for your class for example you cant use melee vanity as mage and so on.
26.Flying Mounts , i want to fly high in the skyes.
27.Please please please pretty please with cherry on top fix the roof of Taranuka as soon as posible.That red makes me take my eyes out.
28.Buff mages.
29.I want my agama headpiece.

I would like to have dev answer on at least few of those suggestions but i would be very happy to get answers to most of them and in heaven for all .Also i would love some feedback from players.
Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes im just too lazy to check all of that,to be honest i all ready forgot most of the stuff i wrote.
Fire,i like fire.

#2 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 22:25

Pickpocket Gathering proffession.

-You get caught you lose reputation from who you pickpocketed from or w.e

-you get caught 3 times your sent to the nearest jail in which you need to pick pocket out of.

-With high enough pick pocketing, you can pick pocket crimson macabre vanity(extremely rare)

-pick pocket gaurds = money

-pick pocket farmers = rare seeds for example 3x as much exp for a harvest.

-A list of who you can pick pocket from on each level.

-A thievs guild.

-Thieves vanity and armor which increases the chance of pick pocketing.

-

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#3 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 16:23

Pickpocket Gathering proffession.

-You get caught you lose reputation from who you pickpocketed from or w.e

-you get caught 3 times your sent to the nearest jail in which you need to pick pocket out of.

-With high enough pick pocketing, you can pick pocket crimson macabre vanity(extremely rare)

-pick pocket gaurds = money

-pick pocket farmers = rare seeds for example 3x as much exp for a harvest.

-A list of who you can pick pocket from on each level.

-A thievs guild.

-Thieves vanity and armor which increases the chance of pick pocketing.

-

Make a new thread? also, you might need to attack/run away from some guards if you get caught.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#4 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Poland

Posted 17 September 2014 - 21:52

I would like to pickpocket Rein's rubies X D 

#5 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 22:19

I would like to steal Rein pant..uhm pancakes.

Edited by scorp, 18 September 2014 - 03:57.

Fire,i like fire.

#6 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 14:43

30.Option to abandon quest.
31.Buy back option if you sell something to vendor you can buy it back.
32.Increase probability of droping sin and mage/prophet boots in rg.61 runs and all i have seen is heavy and ranger :rage:
33.Option to turn off the animation of skills.No more bene bewb! :(
34.The festive snowman from the christmas event to be turned into emote.I want longer snowball fights.
35.I want my agama headpiece .

Edited by scorp, 16 October 2014 - 16:48.

Fire,i like fire.

#7 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:03

33.Option to turn off the animation of skills.

Yes please, If you're on a more laggy computer and go to i.e. PL you will get too much lag. It would be good if there were a option to only show the abilities that is from you or affects you too.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#8 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 16:47

Bump,still would like answer from dev  for at  least some of them.

36.Remove fair gems from chests in bt story mode,the drops from  them were fine before .Reduce  item and gems drops from trash mobs,replace fair with glim.

Fire,i like fire.

#9 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:17

37.Option to name our pets and mounts.

Fire,i like fire.

#10 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:05

This is not a "few" suggestions :P Some stuff has been asked for by players many times.  Also there's a lot that can be done so some stuff (like flying high in the sky) has to take a backseat.  Just a few comments (literally, just a few)...

2) I don't see resurrection used in PvP areas outside of organized dueling in TA.  The cooldown time mostly applies to PvE dungeons.  I actually think the 5 min cooldown time is fine and adds strategy.

5) I'll sum this up as more diverse looks for character models.  That would be cool. :)

15/19/28) From what I understand Dasan plays as a mage is PvP as is rather dominant.  People complain about ignite with stun all the time.  Crofil and others do quite well also.  Not sure mage is as weak as you are trying to claim.  :ph34r:

Edited by Doja, 24 October 2014 - 04:06.

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

#11 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:13

Well  the post is old,guess what i heard about mages is wrong.Recently i did litle bit testing although my built wasnt that good it did kinda well.

Fire,i like fire.

#12 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:37

38.Remove story mode dungeons.

EDIT: Oh yeah i almost forgot.

39.I want my agama headpiece!

Edited by scorp, 30 December 2014 - 10:41.

Fire,i like fire.

#13 treeboa

treeboa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Japan

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:11

>Necromancer or  Ranger(Druid Type)  Pet Taming

i think good

>38.Remove story mode dungeons.

YES Public Dungeon add.  Eldevin is MMO  Not "MO"

and 

Eldevin is 1MOB Drop Type is SO few....

"Lienage1"  is 1MOB have 20over Type item

40. MOB Drop item Type Add plz.

need update

#14 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:06

A  CHAT FOR JUST  ANNOUNCING WHAT YOU SELLING!!!( still hoping for personal stores not market)

make it so you can use all the daily bag rewards at ONE TIME!!!

make a BUMP tab for our forums threads only being able to use once in a while ( hence the idea of our own personal shops is takes care of all problems lol)

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#15 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 16:16

40.I just stumbled upon cool charm in bt called Phoenix Ashes.And i thought to myself ,wouldnt it be cool if it was part of secret achiev?For example have certain number of points (lets say you need 12 points)which you get by completing the dungeons arg/asv(lets say arg is worth 2 points and asv 1 point no matter if you are sub or not(when they release abt maybe 3 points for it?))with equped phoenix ashes charm .After the requirements are met you get super cute baby phoenix pet <3My sugestion is to add secret achievs that rewards you with different stuff.Anyway #iwantmysupercutebabyphoenixpet.

Edited by scorp, 16 January 2015 - 16:50.

Fire,i like fire.

#16 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 January 2015 - 18:57

A  CHAT FOR JUST  ANNOUNCING WHAT YOU SELLING!!!( still hoping for personal stores not market)

make it so you can use all the daily bag rewards at ONE TIME!!!

make a BUMP tab for our forums threads only being able to use once in a while ( hence the idea of our own personal shops is takes care of all problems lol)

MAKE IT SO YOU CAN GET  DAILY QUEST AT ONCE FROM THAT CERTAIN  NPC(so when you speak to dude about forest skill( crafting,etc etc) you can just get all the daily quest available at one time instead of clicking 8+ times for each quest lol)

Edited by zirxa, 17 January 2015 - 19:00.

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#17 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 13:28

I dont get why people spam their suggestions in other peoples topics instead making for themselfs new one *le sigh*

41.Middle finger emote.

• KeS likes this
Fire,i like fire.

#18 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2015 - 23:06

I dont get why people spam their suggestions in other peoples topics instead making for themselfs new one *le sigh*

41.Middle finger emote.

BECAUSE WE CAN!!

#19 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:13

And for duck sake Zirxa make your own topic,i dont want you sh... suggestions in mine. *slams stress ball in the wall*

42.You are quiting the game but want to give your pets and such to friend ?Nope,you cant do that.

Option to unlearn pets,emotes and mounts.So many founder pets,emotes probably went to waste because of the lack of that option and ah.Also about those that spread on all of your chars if you learn them on one,you can make it the oposite.You unlearn it from one it automatically unlearns it from all.

• KeS likes this
Fire,i like fire.

#20 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:15

No on the head piece DX

(at least make it a vanity head item)

Edited by Endarken, 06 May 2015 - 12:16.

The world is cruel...as will I....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: