BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 17:50

Hi there everyone!

It's that most wonderful time of year! The Forest of Yule has opened once again, spreading holiday cheer, mischief and even a little bit of evil!

All the old classic quests and Titans have returned and we have some new examples of both too!

New Christmas Quests :

Winter Winds Ruin Fun! (Xmas) at level 3300,

Lantern Lament (Xmas) at level 3500
and
Winter Witch Woes! (Epic Xmas) at level 225

These can be found in your Seasonal section of your Quest Book, along with all the others.

Additionally, a new Christmas Titan has appeared too!

Gospa Perchta (Titan)
515974ae6e392c9b4cd94a2cdf00319f215c.jpg

Gospa Perchta is an ancient old witch who tends to the forests all year round, only dealing with humans at Yuletide. It used to be that during Yuletide, she would reward the virtuous and the good with gifts and blessings while the wicked would have their guts removed and replaced with rocks and trash. The Shroud has infected her however and now, she only sees evil in those around her! She must be stopped!

Recommended Level : 225+

This Titan is attached to the Epic Xmas Quest. As such we've made a change to how Titan cooldown works. If you are in a guild and your guild is on cooldown for a Titan, you can now still hit the Titan, but any kills count as your contribution instead of the guilds. If both you and your guild are on cooldown for the same Titan, then you won't be able to hit it until either the guilds or your own cooldown ends.

New Recipes for the drop of this Titan and the Quest reward can be found in Santorks Grotto!

The Forest of Yule with all of it's Seasonal quests and Titans shall be available until 16:00 hours on the 9th of January, 2018!

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:00

Well the new area does not show up in the 'Forest of Yule (Depths)'

#3 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:04

Well this is disappointing (regarding CD). we will see how things go but might be time to hangup the stirrups.

Edited by yotwehc, 22 December 2017 - 18:04.

#4 Swiggity

Swiggity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:06

Can you clarify what you mean about the titan cooldown? Does the mean that one guild could possibly monopolize titan drops?

#5 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:08

Can you clarify what you mean about the titan cooldown? Does the mean that one guild could possibly monopolize titan drops?

The drop from this titan is used for inventing other items + it's an invisible titan. I imagine this might cause an uproar.

#6 Swiggity

Swiggity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:11

Is only this titan effected? Or did all of the titans have their cooldown changed?

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:16

Well the new area does not show up in the 'Forest of Yule (Depths)'

The Stairway is displaying correctly.

The drop from this titan is used for inventing other items + it's an invisible titan. I imagine this might cause an uproar.

It's not invisible. We're fixing that at the moment.

Regarding the Cooldown, keep the feedback constructive please.

~ Grim

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:22

Well this is disappointing (regarding CD). we will see how things go but might be time to hangup the stirrups.

One might be surprised. Time's have changed bud.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:24

Titan should be displaying correctly now!

~ Grim

#10 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:25

Am i to understand that this will work like leo suggested for titan CD. I am reading it in multiple ways. IE player cooldown? Would love some clarification cool event :). Or can you only hit it for x amount of times for the remaining kills on your quest. Regardless both are a step in the right direction imo glad to see this.

Edited by EpicPiety, 22 December 2017 - 18:26.

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:26

The titan cooldown still applies to guilds. The change means that if you're in a guild that is on cooldown for a particular titan, then you can still hit it and get your own contribution towards it (as if you weren't in a guild). If you are also on a cooldown for the titan (ie. you were the highest contributor) then you won't be able to hit it again until either you or the guild isn't on cooldown for it.

#12 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:28

The titan cooldown still applies to guilds. The changes means that if you're in a guild that is on cooldown for a particular titan, then you can still hit it and get your own contribution towards it (as if you weren't in a guild). If you are also on a cooldown for the titan (ie. you were the highest contributor) then you won't be able to hit it again until either you or the guild isn't on cooldown for it.

So you can hit the titan and the guild gets no TKP or secure chance right?

Edited by EpicPiety, 22 December 2017 - 18:28.

#13 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:30

Is only this titan effected? Or did all of the titans have their cooldown changed?

I believe all of the titans. We will soon see... I'm guessing the first 10 secures for highest demand titans go to top 5 guilds

#14 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:34

I believe all of the titans. We will soon see... I'm guessing the first 10 secures for highest demand titans go to top 5 guilds

Probably count us out of it ;). Unless i decide to make a move as i'm the only remaining hunter. I'd be super surprised if WaL made any sudden movements too haha.  You guys are stuck in  pre 2012 welcome to 2017/18 :). I definitely understand your guy's agenda though as you are solo hunters.

Edited by EpicPiety, 22 December 2017 - 18:36.

#15 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:36

AL 800 reward from the quests if anyone is interested. Quest: Winter Winds Ruin Fun! (Xmas) close With a mighty heave, you launch the Ba into the middle of the scrum! With that, the game begins! The scrum heaves and the good natured shouting! You spend the rest of the day refereeing the game and when it's all over, you are invited to the Churchfence Feast! You receive 'Churchfence Feast' and 75,118,232 XP.

#16 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:41

AL 800 reward from the quests if anyone is interested. Quest: Winter Winds Ruin Fun! (Xmas) close With a mighty heave, you launch the Ba into the middle of the scrum! With that, the game begins! The scrum heaves and the good natured shouting! You spend the rest of the day refereeing the game and when it's all over, you are invited to the Churchfence Feast! You receive 'Churchfence Feast' and 75,118,232 XP.

Sucks that's a level 3,300 quest. Ah well next year I suppose. :P

#17 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:44

The titan cooldown still applies to guilds. The change means that if you're in a guild that is on cooldown for a particular titan, then you can still hit it and get your own contribution towards it (as if you weren't in a guild). If you are also on a cooldown for the titan (ie. you were the highest contributor) then you won't be able to hit it again until either you or the guild isn't on cooldown for it.

So just to clarify. If my guild is on cooldown for a titan I can still hit it and secure a personal drop but I can't gain TKP as it's a personal gain?

#18 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:44

I have to Kill that thing 3375 times? OMG

LOL

Merry Christmas everyone :)

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:45

I have to Kill that thing 3375 times? OMG

LOL

Merry Christmas everyone :)

If it's a quest remember to use quest hunter and quest helper unless you are talking about a quest with a titan then i don't think those buffs work.

Edited by EpicPiety, 22 December 2017 - 18:49.

#20 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 18:53

Level 3100 quest gives you level 1500 FI 120 duration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana