Tales from The Drinking Bear Tavern

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#161 gothador_lelo

gothador_lelo
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2007 - 21:05

*looks up from beanbag*

(where lelo has halve collapsed in with bottle of wiskey)

~hic~

what shan said ~hic~

and if you can not find bear lovin there is always a bottle to hug ~hic~

#162 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 February 2007 - 00:57

*quietly enters pub and makes way up to bar, then struggles to pull self up onto barstool*

Excuse me...but I would like to get something please. *smiles sweetly* Could I please have a basket of crab puffs, if you make them, and maybe a nice Polar Pale Ale. I know I'm tiny, but I swear I'm old enough to drink! :)

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#163 kat25

kat25

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:29

~places the order in front of ZwiebelTanz~

~grabs bottle of vodka on her way back to the kitchen~

>^..^<

#164 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:47

~tiptoes up behind BearCub and snatches her stolen bottle of vodka~

No bottles for you, my young cub ;) not UNTIL you have finished your shift in the kitchen ;)

Now back to work!

#165 gothador_lelo

gothador_lelo
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 14:19

:lol: :lol:

was just thinking of how life was when i was still young. now shann reminded me of how it was i am sooooo glad i am not a underaged bear any more :lol:

*sneak a bottle of baileys from cellar and get comfey on the beanbag*

#166 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:43

Ahhhhh, that was some decidedly delicious fare, and some fine company indeed, but alas, I must be on my way; I've a strange compulsion to go poke fun at clowns...

*makes way out of the warm, comfortable Drinking Bear Tavern and into the cold of the night, casting a winsome glance back as he steps into Gothador*

#167 gothador_hellsfury

gothador_hellsfury
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 21:15

After having heard of the "Bears Tavern" from a few random travellers,Hellsfury has decided its time to pay this place a visit and to see if the beer is as good as they say.A few weeks as a warrior is enough time for any woman to build a powerful thirst,That can only be slated with an equally powerful drink.

Standing out side she jingles her coin purse and hears the satisfying sound of gold coins clinking together, she walks in tosses a gold down and asks for a beer that will kill the taste of the dirt from a long road travelled in a short time.

She looks around and listens to the other patrons boast of their deeds or gripe about some loss or another.Glad to hear such comradrie,she smiles thinking "im going to like this place" and orders another beer after seeing the bottom of her current mug.

#168 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 13:19

~shann is busy wiping down the bar, emptying ash trays, polishing the shot glasses. When the door opens , she looks up to see the demon enter The Tavern. She headed straight for the bar. Shann smiles at the newest arival....

The demon tosses a gold down and asks for a beer, Shann fills a mug and places it on the bar then slides the gold piece back to the Demon...with a wink she speaks to the Demon "First drink is on the house Hun, My name is Shannanan, most everyone calls me Shann, Welcome to the Tavern."

~shann watches the demon finish off her mug of beer then order another, This time Shann takes the gold coin, and fills the Demon's mug up once more....shann then goes back to polishing shot glasses~

#169 gothador_shagnasty42

gothador_shagnasty42
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2007 - 23:04

With a strange jingle in his everystep an elf enters,glances up at the celestial bartender and the demon patron across from her he says "My what strange company we keep here,But you know what they say"when in Ulth'ran do as the Ultranians do".oh by the way my names Shag.Its actually a bit longer than that,but shag is what most of my friends call me." as he walks up to the bar.

he begins to frantically search his robes causing the myrad of trnkets,pouch's,jars to clink together the entire time murmuring something about"where are they?Oh god i just had them?god sometimes i swear hoarder just stash's gold where ever it wants to and never tells me anyt----,OH there they are!!"as he pulls out a handfull of gold coins along with some lint balls.
"here will this do? can i get any wine?if not ill take water"as he drops 13 gp on the counter and about 2 weeks worth of lint balls and a couple strands of what appears to be Goblin hair.

#170 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:59

"My what strange company we keep here,But you know what they say"when in Ulth'ran do as the Ultranians do".oh by the way my names Shag.Its actually a bit longer than that,but shag is what most of my friends call me."

Nice to meet you Shag, most call me Shann. What'll ya have?

"here will this do? can i get any wine?if not ill take water"as he drops 13 gp on the counter and about 2 weeks worth of lint balls and a couple strands of what appears to be Goblin hair.

~I pour a goblet of the house's finest and set infront of the elf~

Keep your gold, first time customers recieve thier first drink on the house....

Enjoy, and if you get hungry, let me know and I can get you a menu
~with a wink shann resumes her chores~

#171 gothador_lunetta

gothador_lunetta
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 16:45

*peeks her head round the dooor*

#172 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 19:17

It's a giant cuddly cozy girl! :D

#173 gothador_shagnasty42

gothador_shagnasty42
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:29

"hmm Shann nice to make your aquaintance,and thanks for the drink but if the first drinks on the house then surely tips are accepted and a small credit line perhaps for a room?"
leaving the gold on the counter gripping is goblet in both hands he todders off to a corner.pulling out his various trinkets and just sitting there studying them in a trance much like a small child and thier baubbles.

#174 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 13:15

*I come out from the kitchen to see the place is dieing down, it is getting late afterall. Going behind the bar to start stocking for the next nightscrowd that will hopefuly be a bit more lively than the past few nights....I am ready to have a good time, and meet new folks from this godforesaken place.*

Hey Arn, I sent you after foods and you disappear, HEY!!

* I head back to the kitchen, looking for my mate*

#175 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 21:58

My head throbs as I walk into the tavern; I need food I don't have to catch...I just don't have the energy now. I make my way up to the bar and pull myself up onto a barstool, letting my eyes wander. Such beauties in the tavern around me, but I've no time to think about that right now. I need to make sense of the whispers I've heard...

#176 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:23

Posted Image

*leaves fireplace*

The bar is OPEN! :D

#177 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 13:05

*walks in through the swinging doors, and looks around with a grin...

Hello my friends, belly up to the Bar, drinks are courtesy PolarBear tonight...

*heads to the Bar, sitting on the stool beside Chasz*

#178 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 20:11

"Hello there, my furry sister," I say, then consider her statement carefully. "Well, if PB is buyin', I believe I'll have something of everything." :wink:

#179 kat25

kat25

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 22:07

I like to share the wealth :D

>^..^<

#180 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:54

*smiles toward her brother Bear...waiting for service*

Alot of everything is definitly called for, the BigGuy can afford it, I hear he is loaded!

*realizes there is no service, slides off the barstool and heads behind the bar to line up the shots....giggling at PolarBear*

thats right BigGuy, Your buying!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: