5 replies to this topic

#1 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 00:24

1) Quest Chain Guide with links

2) Character Build Guides (with possible hybrid builds)

3) Crafting Table Guide w/ resource suggestions to level each tier

4) Price Guide (kept updated weekly?)

5) In-Game Mail system with shipping and COD capability

6) An Auction House

Misc)  Higher level Enhancement Cloaks w/special abilities (ex: +5% to Ranged Critical Attack) and Barber Shops (to alter appearances)

note: The cloak can be crafted, but may need mats only gained from a rare World Boss drop..

Some of these may have been suggested. Please forgive me. I'm rather new to the forums.

Edited by zargon, 18 March 2014 - 00:31.

#2 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 00:55

Misc)  Higher level Enhancement Cloaks w/special abilities (ex: +5% to Ranged Critical Attack) and Barber Shops (to alter appearances)

note: The cloak can be crafted, but may need mats only gained from a rare World Boss drop..

Some of these may have been suggested. Please forgive me. I'm rather new to the forums.

i had suggestion something simular....  

my suggestion was...

ToC and world bosses and even pve arena's (and/or trappers atoll or anything really) drop RARE mats that are tradable (they still drop current loot aswell these rare mats would be included not used to replace)

Players can farm these mats if they wish and trade them to crafters to craft them items.

the way it would craft is these mats would be an optional material you could use when crafting so the crafter would need all the normal mats to create the item but then could if he or the person he was crafting for wanted  add these new rare mats when crafting and give the item a bonus effect.....

each mat would give a different effect based on the item it was put in 

some examples

Lava stone= when added to staff or essence increase the dmg of fire based spells 5%, when added to ranged or thrown or 1h weapons give a 10% burn effect on hit, when added to 2h weapons increase your haste 5%, when added to armor give a deal 5% dps to all enemies in 5 yards

Frost stone = When added to essence or 2 hand weapons gain "5% chance to snare enemy on hit for 2 seconds", when added to armors gain gain "when hit all attackers are slowed 2%", when added to 1h weapons or ranged weapons gain 5%........

things like that there could be 5 or more different types of these rare mats and take 10-20 of each to add to gain the effects (or even make it a veriable amount able to be added and the more you added the higher % chance or higher boost you get)  

this would give crafters more of a purpose and it would add veriaty to the game aswell as could open up my hybrid prossabilities if they could make some of them do things like "while this is eqiuped your melee and spell dps is = to the average amount of both" or just simply "gain 50% of your melee dps as spell dps (or as healing power)" 

crafting would just need something like below... so you can place the optional rare mat into that slot and if so then the item will gain the apropriate bonus and if you dont it'll just craft the item like normal

eldevin_zps805fef84.png 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#3 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 17:06

Very good toughts there.

I was also thinking about a one-time only gold cap removal that would cost maybe 1,000 ep

#4 MissJovana

MissJovana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 17:39

6) An Auction House

Agreed,all of this is MUCH needed,.....

#5 Akadria

Akadria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • Estonia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:57

1) what's that?

2) what's that?

3) what's that?

4) what's that?

5) what's COD?

siggy2_zps0bcfeb13.png

#6 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:44

5) what's COD?

Cash-on-delivery. Means you mail something to someone and they pay to take it. You then get the money.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: