Photo

Making Titan Hunting more Popular

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
278 replies to this topic

Poll: Time to Titan hunt (80 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you titan hunt more often if it took less time?

1. Yes (35 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

2. No, I have no desire to Titan hunt at all (4 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

3. Time is not an issue to me (41 votes [51.25%])

Percentage of vote: 51.25%

Vote

#261 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:17

Well, you're right in that SOMEONE  is burying them - I'll give you that much smile.png

Scripting can do many things - some of which I've proven to the cows and action taken - who's to say what can and can't be done with it.

I'm not an expert in coding - let's ask your guildie, Yuuzhan ? - he's responsible now for the FSH after all, so can code smile.png (the sole implication there, before toys start getting thrown outta the pram is that he can code thus should know what can and can't be done)

A script won't speed your internet speed up  laugh.png  laugh.png  laugh.png  laugh.png  laugh.png  laugh.png    laugh.png  my insides hurt from laughing. If that was true whats to stop me from buying the worst internet around then running your so called mythical script and obtaining much higher net speeds smile.png. If you come across that script let me know you could save me a ton of money.

"Insert baseless incrimination here"

I just hate seeing these absurd statements being thrown out as they are credible.

Edited by BigGrim, 18 December 2014 - 11:03.
No Swearing please.

#262 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:22

A script won't speed your internet speed up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    :lol:  my insides hurt from laughing. If that was true whats to stop me from buying the worst internet around then running your so called mythical script and obtaining much higher net speeds :).

never heard of the script "titanstride" which was banned by HCS? PLUS there were other scripts who were banned by HCS

it was a script to help you move faster, are your sides still hurting from laughing?

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#263 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:23

never heard of the script "titanstride" which was banned by HCS? PLUS there were other scripts who were banned by HCS

it was a script to help you move faster, are your sides still hurting from laughing?

That was old map exclusive where you could mash 20 keys in one second and reload the screen and be 20 steps ahead of your original coordinates... Now you have to move through every individual square... Because movement now isn't dependent on reloading the page a script like that would never work. very much still hurting yes no thanks to you lol. I'm gonna go do something more productive now. You know what they say  "Never argue with an idiot, They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

Edited by Intimidation, 18 December 2014 - 03:34.

#264 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:45

This thread will end in nothing, HCS know very well about what we are talking about, don't know if they can't fix or if they don't want to, anyway we need to live with that.

But I really want an answer to explain me how someone can solo an Epidemicus wearing 9 Epics and none buffs.

Edited by yghorbeviahn, 18 December 2014 - 03:51.

#265 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:51

Edited by yghorbeviahn, 18 December 2014 - 03:51.

#266 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:00

back then it was said that scripts were not possible on the OLD map and players still found a way, then it was said that scripts were not possible on the NEW map and players seem to have found a way (read kitobass post in this topic about his friend who cheated and was never caught)

back then it was said you could not script with gvg and players still found a way too !!!

it is now evident to many that one guild is shown favoritism specially after its founder was the only player in FS granted to change his USER-name !!! this has never happened before (not even once) and was always an unbroken rule by HCS !!!

the same one guild (a few of their members) is here protecting, finding excuses for those "magic" hunters

many players from different guilds have witnessed those "magic" hunters BUT only one guild (a few of their members) are denying their existens and coming up with excuses, very strange indeed .....

#267 handitover

handitover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:17

back then it was said that scripts were not possible on the OLD map and players still found a way, then it was said that scripts were not possible on the NEW map and players seem to have found a way (read kitobass post in this topic about his friend who cheated and was never caught)

back then it was said you could not script with gvg and players still found a way too !!!

it is now evident to many that one guild is shown favoritism specially after its founder was the only player in FS granted to change his USER-name !!! this has never happened before (not even once) and was always an unbroken rule by HCS !!!

the same one guild (a few of their members) is here protecting, finding excuses for those "magic" hunters

many players from different guilds have witnessed those "magic" hunters BUT only one guild (a few of their members) are denying their existens and coming up with excuses, very strange indeed .....

Agree

#268 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:18

this has been about santa claus this whole time!?? he's proven his setup in the past from what i assume was his florida retirement home.... could only imagine the setup got a lot more comfortable for santa.. plus why not spread the knowledge with the elves too..

could include a stripped down browser and fallensword (check out cripler's post on the visual strip of FS earlier in the thread - very very intereting) ... so then it's possible to move at the highest speed possible and maintain that so you don't trigger the script detection.. with multiple screens running and hand equipment to lessen the wear and tear from hunting for long periods(i use a USB numpad that rests in my palm so i can press zero)..  it's easy to get a nice flow going that i could imagine would blow the minds of those on slower machines and connections...

Edited by RebornJedi, 18 December 2014 - 04:24.

#269 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:19

I think this thread has ran its course. Can someone from administration please lock it so we can put an end to the trolling? Thanks.

#270 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:20

i just don't understand why santa and the elves would cheat at something that could be so easily monitored and punished..

#271 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:32

could include a stripped down browser and fallensword (check out cripler's post on the visual strip of FS earlier in the thread - very very intereting) ... so then it's possible to move at the highest speed possible and maintain that so you don't trigger the script detection.. with multiple screens running and hand equipment to lessen the wear and tear from hunting for long periods(i use a USB numpad that rests in my palm so i can press zero)..  it's easy to get a nice flow going that i could imagine would blow the minds of those on slower machines and connections...

me and others did that a long time ago (I was guided almost step by step + changing browser configuration) and we ALL got a tiny bit faster !!! try it out for yourself jedi and then please post here your experience smile.png

#272 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:33

that's the problem.. why do players need to alter their browsers and computers to get such an edge.. want to stop the magic, slow down the allowed movement..

#273 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:09

slow down the allowed movement..

They did and just slowed the slow hunters :mellow:

#274 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:43

They did and just slowed the slow hunters :mellow:

Yeah this just hurt all those slower regular hunters, so cheers for that advice :rolleyes:

#275 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:43

what are the thoughts on one step per second.. 

#276 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:44

thing is the movement speed limit is at 270 ms and only a very select few can actually keep on moving at this pace wich is 3.7 squares a second. 

epicpiety we both know that scripting makes you titan hunt perfect : perfect every 2 seconds attacks instant moving towards the new location and best of all the player just has to click once ! :D

you say that people who script have no edge however they do.

so please stop saying that a script isn't viable because it is.

rebornjedi

i altered my browser to try to keep up with some of these magic/perfect hunters and i still was unable to keep up no matter how hard i try :D

scripting can and will always be done.

it's up to HCS to keep on making updates to make the scripts no longer work every time.

so i'd like to ask HCS to step up their game in 2015

would be much appreciated by a lot of people.

but now we still have the problem of titan hunting being not so popular anymore. 

how do we fix this after stopping the magic/perfect hunters?

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#277 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:42

Instead of all this mudslinging here, perhaps the FS Community could just speak with their FSPs: Don't purchase from players and/or guilds who you believe are cheating. Take your FSPs to other players/guilds instead of funding those who you believe aren't earning them fairly.

Now, what was this thread about? Oh yeah, "Would you titan hunt more often if it took less time?" Maybe. I've done a bit myself, but I prefer to level more rather than sit in the same place.

#278 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:56

There's a hell of a lot of name pointing and a real lack of evidence :). If you had any material evidence i would surely jump aboard the train.

Edited by Intimidation, 18 December 2014 - 07:56.

#279 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:06

it is now evident to many that one guild is shown favoritism

I strongly suggest you keep this utter rubbish out of the forums. We do not show ANYONE favouritism, regardless of what you might think. We treat everyone the same way.

This thread has run it's course.

*Locked*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: