7 replies to this topic

#1 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:10

I suggest that there should be a list for gathering instead of just crafting.I would like to recieve a message when you reach lvl 16 saying "Congratulations you've reached level 16 Foraging you can now gather this , this,and this".When you click on a gathering skill a tool should pop up and when you click it, it should list all the possible things you can gather at the level, maybe even a hint to where to find them, like near lakes for fish or in forests for skinning etc.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#2 Firelordleo

Firelordleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:06

also the amount of plots that you can farm

#3 penmen22

penmen22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:17

This has been suggest many times apparently, and each time players have liked the idea. A similar thread that was recently made about this with lots of support for this feature: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=64251

100% support. Please don't make me google every time I need to find out at which level I can do a certain thing. That takes away from the game experience. The list is there for crafting, but not gathering. I strongly believe that this could only be a good feature to help newer players and even the players who have been playing for a while.

Edited by penmen22, 11 April 2014 - 03:18.

#4 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:27

Just an advise. Keep your gathering skills at the same level as your character is. Resources are always in the lvl appropriate areas. ;)

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#5 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:54

Try read the dailies then. Those normally point out where some nodes are.

Edit

Realised the dailies isnt at the same levels are the new tiers :P

Edited by Zook, 11 April 2014 - 07:55.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#6 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:09

I suggest that there should be a list for gathering instead of just crafting.I would like to recieve a message when you reach lvl 16 saying "Congratulations you've reached level 16 Foraging you can now gather this , this,and this".When you click on a gathering skill a tool should pop up and when you click it, it should list all the possible things you can gather at the level, maybe even a hint to where to find them, like near lakes for fish or in forests for skinning etc.

AS i posted in another thread, open crafting tab, mouseover ingredients and it tells you the required level for that ingredient.

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#7 penmen22

penmen22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:59

AS i posted in another thread, open crafting tab, mouseover ingredients and it tells you the required level for that ingredient.

That's kind of adding unnecessary work to look for something which should be readily available. For example, you can see exactly what items and level is required for cooking. It's a simple list of items with the levels included. If I were to look for which animal I can skill at a certain level, that's going to require me to find an item that require one of the items that the animal could  maybe give. A simple list of "hey look, at level X, I can skin this creature". Which is much more simple.

It's a nice way around it for now if you're really going to play the game without outside sources, but honestly, I would rather google than look the item up one by one on the recipes.

Edited by penmen22, 11 April 2014 - 12:00.

#8 Removed4256

Removed4256

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 19:16

DELETED

Edited by Removed4256, 09 May 2014 - 18:51.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: