• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jinan

Jinan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:21

Recently I was adding The Hunted Cow recipes to FS wiki and noticed that only 5 out of 10 recipes are showing in the list. But all the 10 recipes are added in the code. Maybe the template is set to show a maximum of 5 recipes or or it could be something else. So any help to fix this will be appreciated. Thank you.

Code.jpg Wiki.jpg

Edited by JiNaN, 23 January 2017 - 11:28.

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 15:04

I too noticed that. When I originally added the list of recipes to the wiki. I thought it may have something to do with the template. No matter what I did I couldn't get it to show more than 5 out of the 10. I believe it may have something to do with the coding. I hope it gets sorted 😃

#3 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 00:12

I too noticed that. When I originally added the list of recipes to the wiki. I thought it may have something to do with the template. No matter what I did I couldn't get it to show more than 5 out of the 10. I believe it may have something to do with the coding. I hope it gets sorted

The Quest Item template currently supports 5 items. You have to modify it if you want to be able to add more. 

Ed: It should work now.

Edited by Maj, 24 January 2017 - 00:21.

#4 Jinan

Jinan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:43

The Quest Item template currently supports 5 items. You have to modify it if you want to be able to add more. 

Thank you :)

#5 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:24

Thank you :)

Yes, thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: