2 replies to this topic

#1 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2024 - 04:06

So I just did my daily quest that was supposed to give 300 reserve stamina, and I did not receive the reward.

And yes, I double and triple checked to make sure I didn't have a blonde moment again :P

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 February 2024 - 09:10

Hi there.

Have you input a Support ticket? If not, please do so. They'll make sure this gets to the correct person to check out.

https://support.huntedcow.com/support/tickets/new

If you are having issues creating a ticket from the game or using the above links, you can send an email to support@huntedcow.com where a ticket will be automatically created for you. If you do so please ensure you include the name of your account/character and the game you your are experiencing the issues with.

Thank you!

~ Grim

#3 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2024 - 01:33

So, note to players. If your daily quest reward gives you reserve stamina, take a screen shot of your reserve stamina (with the time in the shot), then take a screen shot when you complete the task (do not hit collect, and include the time in the shot), hit collect reward, then look at your reserve stamina. If you didn't get the reward, take another screen shot of your reserve stamina (with the time in the shot), otherwise you won't get compensated for the reserve stamina you should have gotten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: