54 replies to this topic

#21 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:15

I'm a not a good source for this, but here's what I remember having mentioned before:

The Official Fallen Sword Guide has a lag on these events much like the Titans, where the info doesn't appear until later.

In this regard, my kind request to HCS would be to delete location info when Legendaries (etc) are spawned in these events. 

My advice in the past was to start at level suggested in Home Page post on the event and search each successive realm until you find them. Moving slowly to each staircase should be sufficient.

Unfortunately, I honestly don't remember whether it was 10 down or 10 up or whether that is even the right number anymore. 

If someone with more knowledge than I could help out, I'm sure it'd be appreciated by everyone. I promise to "try" and remember this time. (o0

That player request goes along with all the free info sharing on current locs of course, lol.

that might be true with new LE but theses are all existing ones so should be in the same realms ..plus grim told someone in chat ear;ier today to check the guide for realm locations... they have either moved the realms and havent updated the guide or they havent turned the spawn regardless of what has already been said i checked for corp and crystall critters niether was found on the maps there ment to be on and just to be on safe side i just walked from lvl 2100-2121 map by map no sign ...

grim can i get a refund on the stam seeing i followed your wild goose chase

#22 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:23

grim as this isnt going to be fixed over the weekend ..whats going to happen? extend the whole event by a day or so i wanted le and chomper frags i cant do to different days as thats potion costs...

also might be worth just doing events during the week when someone can be on hand to fix a over sight..or have a bat signal fitted so we can send a sos

#23 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:52

I love that you made this event.   Things like this are always good for the community.... This is not a complaint, just an observation... You did not release the chomper that I need... It's OK, though.  I'll snag me some kind of prize :D

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#24 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 13:57

It would be nice to get a little reserve stam after using a bunch to find out that the creatures who were supposed to be out..were not : (

#25 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 14:16

Bummer for hades and Siggs and all those who didn't come here. I hope HCS works out something reasonable.

On topic, but not that part: 

HCS!!!!

Glitch.

When you "break down all" on the polar spine it says number of "Super Elite" frags gained. Crystalline is actually assigned correctly.

#26 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 14:27

so which which chompers are actually out does anyone know

yellow

sludge

polar

Celestial

above has been confirmed as out

below is def not out unless maps have seriously been changed

corpulant

crystalline

Edited by hades8840, 31 January 2015 - 15:43.

#27 robyx

robyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 15:36

so which which chompers are actually out does anyone know

yellow

sludge

polar

above has been confirmed as out

below is def not out unless maps have seriously been changed

corpulant

crystalline

I'm hunting the Celestial Spine Chomper (lvl 1100)  right now ....

#28 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 15:43

cheers roby

#29 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 15:49

so maybe other spine creatures are out than what was advertised..so how fair is that to ones who didn't know..and the drop rates..don't even get me started there..with FI 1150 and lady luck 219..I got 1 for 50 a few times..then 1 for 74...that isn't nearly what the official guild puts their drop rates at..even without buffs..real disappointed in this event as it could have been great if the right spine creatures that were advertised were out..had to hunt not to waste all my buffs..and that I was not planning on doing but was forced to when the creatures that were supposed to be out weren't....might want to stick around or monitor the game on the weekends..guess nothing will get done till Monday..and by that time..it is way too late !!

#30 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 15:57

grim aint all cave LE ment to have a higher % on there drop rates because there caves that was done by hoof long ago ..but i just noticed they have the same rate as land LE was either rate changed would account for the terrible drop rates in caves

Edited by hades8840, 31 January 2015 - 16:05.

#31 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 16:15

Tentacle spine is out as well

and so is Dark depths chomper

Edited by vlkfenrir, 31 January 2015 - 16:21.

#32 perliak

perliak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Spain

Posted 31 January 2015 - 18:21

But, they aren't in the list of spawned creatures for this event  :huh:

#33 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:24

But, they aren't in the list of spawned creatures for this event  :huh:

Yes, that is the issue. Some creatures that are supposed to be out can not be found and some other that are not listed on home page are spawned.

#34 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:00

see that just sucks i farmed polar for frags when i could of done the higher for same stam but more frags

#35 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2015 - 16:48

glad i burns so much stamina looking for the 1650 spine that is not out.. :angry:

#36 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 23:37

Yep I thought this was also a 48 hour event now it appears to be a 72 hour one..

#37 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 23:55

Yep I thought this was also a 48 hour event now it appears to be a 72 hour one..

they never end them on a sunday

#38 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:33

the announcement did say it would end Monday close

#39 Dracola

Dracola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:22

Yeah, i was only after the Corpulent spine, and was dissapointed he wasnt in the realms. Dunno whats going on.

#40 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:44

the announcement did say it would end Monday close

Ahh yep forum announcement lists Monday, Home Page announcements lists 48 hours. Sorry I was going by home page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: