58 replies to this topic

#21 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 20:45

Mate you're ignoring 95% of what I said. If you delevel to a ladder you still have to engage in PvP to win because the majority of the time the ladder isn't empty.

Whatever though, I've made my points and I think they're solid. Best of luck

When is the last time you've actually looked through lower ladders? Spend the next 7 days and take a look at them every reset. You are just spewing nonsense now mate to further your dead point.

If you are this passionate why are you just speaking up now. It is seriously not a good look dude. Instead of actually suggesting some sort of ladder overhaul you just want to prevent two individuals.

To end my point, leveling is also relevant to ladder. There is a benefit to being top of range compared to bottom of range. Therefore a good leveler has an advantage.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 December 2022 - 20:53.

#22 Ouiounon

Ouiounon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:01

Okay let's have a look at the current ladder bands then:

25 - 49 (4 participants)

50 - 99 (3 participants)

100 - 149 (4 participants)

150 - 199 (4 participants)

200 - 299 (6 participants)

300 - 399 (3 participants)

400 - 499 (2 participants)

500 - 749 (6 participants)

750 - 999 (3 participants)

1000 - 1499 (4 participants)

1500 - 1999 (4 participants)

2000 - 2499 (5 participants)

2500 - 2999 (3 participants)

3000 - 3499 (4 participants)

3500 - 3999 (2 participants)

4000 - 4499 (4 participants)

4500 - 4999 (3 participants)

5000 - 5499 (5 participants)

Right, okay. I've just confirmed my point that people opted into these have to actually engage in PvP with other players to get their medal ticks.

If you are this passionate why are you just speaking up now

I don't recall this situation ever happening until now.

you just want to prevent two individuals from doing something that they earned.

You haven't earned this. What's not a good look is thinking you deserve a free badge because you paid for something and don't want to put any work in

#23 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:10

You haven't earned this. What's not a good look is thinking you deserve a free badge because you paid for something and don't want to put any work in

not earned? didnt he put effort into getting into that bracket? *eats popcorn while yall debate*

#24 Ouiounon

Ouiounon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:12

I'm done debating here, always a hard job getting through to the rich  ;)

#25 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:29

Okay let's have a look at the current ladder bands then:

25 - 49 (4 participants)

50 - 99 (3 participants)

100 - 149 (4 participants)

150 - 199 (4 participants)

200 - 299 (6 participants)

300 - 399 (3 participants)

400 - 499 (2 participants)

500 - 749 (6 participants)

750 - 999 (3 participants)

1000 - 1499 (4 participants)

1500 - 1999 (4 participants)

2000 - 2499 (5 participants)

2500 - 2999 (3 participants)

3000 - 3499 (4 participants)

3500 - 3999 (2 participants)

4000 - 4499 (4 participants)

4500 - 4999 (3 participants)

5000 - 5499 (5 participants)

Right, okay. I've just confirmed my point that people opted into these have to actually engage in PvP with other players to get their medal ticks.

I don't recall this situation ever happening until now.

Good now look at how many of them are just there to afk tokens. The system encourages to have at least a couple afks ;)

not earned? didnt he put effort into getting into that bracket? *eats popcorn while yall debate*

It is personal for him Juvi. It's showing based off the fact now it's a "rich and poor" thing.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 December 2022 - 21:31.

#26 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:40

A lot of us HAVE paid for a lot of potions and chests , as well as spending numerous hours and amounts of stamina to get those Dominance Medals!!

These players have made great leveling achievements YES!
Should they be handed Dominance Medals that the rest of us have spent hundreds of FSP and Hours into?? Hell NO!!
This needs to be fixed!!

On another note: Merry Christmas EVERYONE!! 🎄🎄🎄

Edited by wazzimoto, 24 December 2022 - 21:42.

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#27 Ouiounon

Ouiounon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:40

It is personal for him Juvi. It's showing based off the fact now it's a "rich and poor" thing.

It only become that now that it's evident you think you deserve this because you've paid for it.

#28 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:41

A lot of us HAVE paid for a lot of potions and chests , as well as spending numerous hours and amounts of stamina to get those Dominance Medals!!

These players have made great leveling achievements YES!
Should the be handed Dominance Medals that the rest of us have hundreds of FSP and Hours into?? Hell NO!!
This needs to be fixed!!

On another note: Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!

What are we going to do about people deleveling to dead ranges. What say you on them? Nothing probably as you've been pretty quiet on that end for years. Just now is it a problem. People have been taking advantage of this for over 10 years with no outrage. Where has this passion been?

Nothing is broken, therefore nothing to fix.

It only become that now that it's evident you think you deserve this because you've paid for it.

Leveling is relevant to ladder always has been always will.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 December 2022 - 21:45.

#29 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:46

They still have to participate whether it is defending or attacking…
Not sit alone and just collect “tics” towards a hard medal to achieve…..
Ladder does need to be fixed … YES!
But this is kind of like ….. way far gone to see a medal that was hard earned just get handed to someone ….

Lol

Is what it is I guess….
Another sad day for this game!!

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 21:53

They still have to participate whether it is defending or attacking…
Not sit alone and just collect “tics” towards a hard medal to achieve…..
Ladder does need to be fixed … YES!
But this is kind of like ….. way far gone to see a medal that was hard earned just get handed to someone ….

Lol

Is what it is I guess….
Another sad day for this game!!

Ladder has been sad for over 10 years where have you been? Insinuating the medal is hard fought when a very large amount of the big medals were afked in dead ranges. Get real, I'm not even sure we are playing the same game.

Dominance is merely a measure of FSP at most, however the smart ones just go to a dead range. This medal has been worthless for a very long time and the active experienced PvP community understands this. Matter of fact just about every medal in-game is purchased with FSP. The cows understand this and allow this.

Who made you the arbiter of how people have to achieve a medal. Just because someone can achieve the medal differently than you does not make it wrong.

You are out of touch. Suggest some sort of overhaul or something productive other than complaining others have accomplished things you cannot. If you are insinuating last week before 2x the ladder in it's current state was "fine"... I'm not sure what to say other than again you are out of touch.

I've engaged in very lengthy conversations with HCG on how to improve and overhaul ladder with other players (Just a month or two ago actually). Where were all of you then? You are ever so clearly stuck up on the fact that someone has accomplished something you couldn't and it's rather telling.

Edited by EpicPiety, 24 December 2022 - 21:56.

#31 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 22:18

the ladders are a joke yes there are afker geting tokens cause most the time the players cant beat the guy who is potted up with xmas chests, yes you open your wallet and spent thousands of dollars as a leveler. good job. but why should rockitman5 get a free pvp medals hes a leveler doesnt even have a ladder medal. so all the years as a leveler and now since at a range no one can hit hes become a pvper player? to get free medals and tokens at the cost of what nothing? 

so your saying pay to win spent thousands of usa dollars to get a free ladder on your own?

almost every player that goes on the ladder has to spent stam. gold fsp composing pots and ladder pots goble pots and xmas pots that cost alot to stay at the top. mean while ep and rockitman can sit if epics have no one to hit them. spenting hours getting free medals. why cause you have a bigger bank or more real money than most others? 

the upper ladders need to change. and yes im calling this out. oh before you cry. but i earn this ladder. no not really you got there by being a PVE and now no one can hit your now a pvp player this the feeling this what rockitman5 is doing hes not a pvp ladder player. its a explort what rockitman5 is doing. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot 2022-12-25 110657.png

#32 Ouiounon

Ouiounon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 22:22

This whole condescending tone you're taking is seriously off-putting and is leaving a sourness to the (already weak) points you've made. It's making you come across as entitled.

I did put in a suggestion on what the top level ladder band should be, at the beginning of this thread. I dabble in PvP here and there, I've got a silver dominance medal that I've (mostly) had to work for. There were a few easy hours here and there but I still had to engage.

Lastly, as I said already, I'm happy to congratulate anyone for becoming the no. 1 player and getting their best player medal because leveling up and having the most XP in the game is required to get that medal. Not the dominance medal, and no amount of vague, entitlement-centred points is going to change my mind on that

#33 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 22:31

This whole condescending tone you're taking is seriously off-putting and is leaving a sourness to the (already weak) points you've made. It's making you come across as entitled.

I did put in a suggestion on what the top level ladder band should be, at the beginning of this thread. I dabble in PvP here and there, I've got a silver dominance medal that I've (mostly) had to work for. There were a few easy hours here and there but I still had to engage.

Lastly, as I said already, I'm happy to congratulate anyone for becoming the no. 1 player and getting their best player medal because leveling up and having the most XP in the game is required to get that medal. Not the dominance medal, and no amount of vague, entitlement-centred points is going to change my mind on that

You are free to interpret it that way. But you are coming after me and rockit specifically when people have been doing the same thing for years.

Good day

#34 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 00:47

You are free to interpret it that way. But you are coming after me and rockit specifically when people have been doing the same thing for years.

Good day

not ladders on there own. where no one can join. mayb put both you into the same ladder then. then you have to share the medal and the pvp tokens. which is more fair, you just dont want it changed cause someone has bought it up. and your lose out on tokens. And as for rockitman5 he isnt even a pvp player hes join the ladder on his own to make fsp and its no cost to him to stay at first spot. hes a PVE Player not a PVP player his medals of no dominance proves this. also to the players who join a ladder and afk it cost them gold to repair there gear or epics and they lose levels. which nether of you do, so all you do is build stam and make money fsp buying fsp at high building gold and enlisting 500 fsp for 150k each yea i saw that lastnight ep. you had 60m you wouldnt do that if a player in your pvp range could hit you on a ladder. you dont want changes cause then you cant do what you want which is,

to build stam 

can wear epics 24-7 when not titan hunting

easy dominance medal

no cost to repair anything

cant lose levels cause no one can hit you

can have big lot of unbanked gold to get cheaper fsp in large fsp market sales

dont have to use any buffs or composing pots ladder pots or GE event pots or xmas pots

to me you and rockitman5 are using a explorts to do the above list. And you though no one would noticed 

i think the cows need to at less put you both in the same ladder which is 5550 to 6550. 

#35 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 03:01

not ladders on there own. where no one can join. mayb put both you into the same ladder then. then you have to share the medal and the pvp tokens. which is more fair, you just dont want it changed cause someone has bought it up. and your lose out on tokens. And as for rockitman5 he isnt even a pvp player hes join the ladder on his own to make fsp and its no cost to him to stay at first spot. hes a PVE Player not a PVP player his medals of no dominance proves this. also to the players who join a ladder and afk it cost them gold to repair there gear or epics and they lose levels. which nether of you do, so all you do is build stam and make money fsp buying fsp at high building gold and enlisting 500 fsp for 150k each yea i saw that lastnight ep. you had 60m you wouldnt do that if a player in your pvp range could hit you on a ladder. you dont want changes cause then you cant do what you want which is,

to build stam 

can wear epics 24-7 when not titan hunting

easy dominance medal

no cost to repair anything

cant lose levels cause no one can hit you

can have big lot of unbanked gold to get cheaper fsp in large fsp market sales

dont have to use any buffs or composing pots ladder pots or GE event pots or xmas pots

to me you and rockitman5 are using a explorts to do the above list. And you though no one would noticed 

i think the cows need to at less put you both in the same ladder which is 5550 to 6550. 

Do yourself a favor and take a look back at the last couple of threads you started. Do you do anything but mind other peoples business and impose your own truths on other people? I suppose it's your prerogative, but a little self reflection has always done some good.

There is a reason why you came to my doorstep twice in the last couple months. Because you burned just about all your bridges.

Let me give you some wisdom MP...

Correlation does not imply causation.

I'll end it on that.

#36 john0626

john0626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 14:32

first of all just because something happen in past does not mean it should happen in now or in future. pvp level should be 5k to 5250. that is where content ends. when more content added levels should change. what epic and rock did should get you everything else benefits in game it does. i never post in here because i don't think anything will change. 

#37 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 17:19

What it does do is establish nothing is wrong/broke and it received a cosign from devs. Content also no longer ends at where levels stop, they have been adding sets well above EOC encouraging players to level far over EOC. That way of thinking is a relic of the past. We have already established that leveling is 100% relevant to ladder. I know you don't post often, but what is rather obvious is ND is taking the approach of all dying on the same hill.

Here is some advice, pool together your resources as a guild and come after me. We will see who lasts in the ladder longer :). Will you be willing to risk such expensive levels, surely it is only fair to risk these levels against people of the same level. We will find out surely if you have enough motivation.

Edited by EpicPiety, 26 December 2022 - 02:25.

#38 asterxemil

asterxemil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 01:34

I'm not much of a PvP person, but stuff like this feels like an oversight. Realistically there should be no Ladder past EOC max level, so there shouldn't even be one for 5000-5499 until EOC hits 5500. If you're max level at that point, tough. Shoulda joined when you were a lower level or delevel to match it lol.

#39 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 02:51

The ladder does not need special rules to prohibit activity. It needs an entire overhaul and anyone coming in here just bringing up the point of 5500-6000 ladder isn't very educated on the topic. Things of this nature have been happening since the inception of ladder, you are encouraged to go to the most inactive ladder possible and afk it. Very few people here understand this because very few people PvP and it's been very obvious throughout the thread.

Ladder has been dumbed down to at most a FSP spending contest and at least an AFK contest. At this point there is general consensuses around the active PvP community at whose good and not. So very seldom will you see a FSP spending contest. There is next to no incentive to PvP other than "bragging rights", there is no material reward from PVP worth the cost of competition.

Think big picture and stop being so shortsighted. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 26 December 2022 - 02:54.

#40 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 03:00

I dunno, it was pretty funny when you were on the ladder with people that played. Waking up, alarms much? Instant buffing, pots drank very quickly yourself and now this?

Also, can you explain what part of the Dev co-sign is? Which Dev said it was ok, was it regarding the ladder or what you did to boost to 6k?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: