59 replies to this topic

#21 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 18:19

Edited my post #7 to include a bit more info. 

HCS? Call out the memory banks, lol.

#22 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 20:12

After thinking for some time, I'd like to see 10 things from the "to do list" implemented. 

I "may" create a thread on that, sometime before the end of the year. 

#23 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 October 2016 - 20:30

After thinking for some time, I'd like to see 10 things from the "to do list" implemented. 

I "may" create a thread on that, sometime before the end of the year. 

Please do - there's plenty of things to chose from that have been promised and not materialised ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#24 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 00:39

I'm guessing nothing will happen, but I can dream.  Mobile app release maybe? More FSP packs similar to that of the starter pack and champion pack?  What about content?  100 levels of content for each year the game has been running?  Some love to the loyalty section?  Karma?  One of the many things promised would be nice.

I don't mean to be a killjoy and I'm sorry for my negative tone, but it's hard to see the positive when things just get overlooked and ignored.

#25 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:56

Probably be another birthday cake full of potions...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:16

Probably be another birthday cake full of potions...

The cake is a lie.... Gimme pie :P

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:11

High apple pie in the sky hopes?? =)

44a28543-8b97-4cd7-bc86-91881e6e70b5.jpg

cakeisalie-thumb.jpgthe_cake_is_a_lie__but_not_wcc_by_enrich

Edited by Mzzery, 07 October 2016 - 09:12.

og3DxyP.gif

#28 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 16:53

I'm guessing nothing will happen, but I can dream. Mobile app release maybe? More FSP packs similar to that of the starter pack and champion pack? What about content? 100 levels of content for each year the game has been running? Some love to the loyalty section? Karma? One of the many things promised would be nice.

I don't mean to be a killjoy and I'm sorry for my negative tone, but it's hard to see the positive when things just get overlooked and ignored.

With only three hundred ppl playing world wide. I am sure that the income you believe they may receive isn't as much as you think. Thus the results we have :P

An ideal. How about a once every ten years Titan ;)

#29 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2016 - 20:44

With only three hundred ppl playing world wide. I am sure that the income you believe they may receive isn't as much as you think. Thus the results we have :P

An ideal. How about a once every ten years Titan ;)

That's 300 at any given time, not TOTAL ...

And, I'm pretty sure they're more than covering their costs from donations - 'cos if not, there wouldn't BE a game ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#30 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2016 - 21:27

cakeisalie-thumb.jpgthe_cake_is_a_lie__but_not_wcc_by_enrich

is the cube forever if i bought a discounted one, also if i take it back for a refund can i get the hexagonal if there are any in stock or would that be going for too much, lmk, yours, highly interested!

#31 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2016 - 17:23

Someone mentioned a Hunted Cow (Titan) which amused Hoofmaster and myself. Who knows what'll come?

#32 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 17:29

is the cube forever if i bought a discounted one, also if i take it back for a refund can i get the hexagonal if there are any in stock or would that be going for too much, lmk, yours, highly interested!

The cube is never discounted, since it is free, and you can't trade it!

Someone mentioned a Hunted Cow (Titan) which amused Hoofmaster and myself. Who knows what'll come?

I can answer that... you and Hoof knows what'll come!  :P

og3DxyP.gif

#33 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2016 - 17:32

I can answer that... you and Hoof knows what'll come!  :P

Well, yeah. But we don't tell! :D

#34 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 17:48

Luckily both Hoof and BG talk in their sleep and I've planted bugs... oh wait. 

that's all completely fantasy... totally, mostly, somewhat... dang it... now they're tearing their places apart, lol.

#35 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 19:17

w00t ;-)

#36 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:19

IF that happens, let's hope that it fits in a titan slot that has been sorely neglected ;)

I know there are RP items that compensate for some, but, for instance :-

Highest Level TITAN gloves are L450 (RP take the Levels up to 600, 1200 and 2100)

Highest Level TITAN weapon is L1131 (nothing higher via RP)

Highest Level TITAN shield is L900 (RP take the Levels up to 1700)

So, personally I'd like to see one of the above items slotting in between their current cap and, say, L2000-L2500, rather than making something even more powerful than the existing +7/+6 L2500 Armour.

#37 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:10

IF that happens, let's hope that it fits in a titan slot that has been sorely neglected ;)

I know there are RP items that compensate for some, but, for instance :-

Highest Level TITAN gloves are L450 (RP take the Levels up to 600, 1200 and 2100)
Highest Level TITAN weapon is L1131 (nothing higher via RP)
Highest Level TITAN shield is L900 (RP take the Levels up to 1700)

So, personally I'd like to see one of the above items slotting in between their current cap and, say, L2000-L2500, rather than making something even more powerful than the existing +7/+6 L2500 Armour.

wow. That's alot of figuring out. Especially for someone who couldn't use the Wiki to figure out the 4 Halloween Titans. :P

I will be keeping my eyes open for that Hunted Cow Titan. Anniversary Hunted Cow Titan? ;)

#38 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:08

wow. That's alot of figuring out. Especially for someone who couldn't use the Wiki to figure out the 4 Halloween Titans. :P

I will be keeping my eyes open for that Hunted Cow Titan. Anniversary Hunted Cow Titan? ;)

Maybe research what you say BEFORE saying it ?

Statue of Gurgiss's Wrath IS in the WIKI, but doesn't say it's Seasonal, let alone which seasonal (albeit the necessity of spook smasher slime spewer should have been a clue)

Tyrannicus Nox and Gargantuan Clamper Wurm - neither are included on the Titan page in the wiki.

Both are in the WIKI as standalone entries but hey, neither say they're seasonal, nor which one.

So, perhaps keep your trolling away ? - thanks.

#39 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:44

Jokes on you all. The 10th Birthday Cake is a pie.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#40 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:43

So, perhaps keep your trolling away ? - thanks.

you are right. Sorry

Jokes on you all. The 10th Birthday Cake is a pie.

Is it Pumpkin pie :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: