Feel free to pop into Warriors Guild & rest your feet a while

#43 Nordom0

Nordom0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:28

Alec, I humbly Invite you to Join our guild for a Time.

We dont have much to offer you that you cant get elsewhere, but you are truly welcome to join our Family for a while

#44 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 20:08

I've returned from my three weeks offline and I see some more invites. :D

Thank you Revan for the bump of my thread, without it I wonder if it would've passed into obscurity. :)

And on that note: Bump!

#45 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 20:17

We dont have much to offer you that you cant get elsewhere, but you are truly welcome to join our Family for a while

Nordom you raise an interesting subject when it comes to guilds and that is the availability of buffs, items, structures, etc.

I truthfully don't care what a guild has. What I do care about is the company.

As much as this is a tour it's also to see where 'home' is for me since I am no longer the founder of a guild.

Just be yourselves is the best advice I have to give and also not to ask for buffs as I don't have any because I reset my skill points and not setting them for a long while. :)

#46 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 20:41

Nordom you raise an interesting subject when it comes to guilds and that is the availability of buffs, items, structures, etc.

As much as this is a tour it's also to see where 'home' is for me since I am no longer the founder of a guild.

Just be yourselves is the best advice I have to give and also not to ask for buffs as I don't have any because I reset my skill points and not setting them for a long while. :)

So, how are Relentless? Once I asked one great player who is not with us now why don't you like Relentless and got "@#$#$# propaganda" answer, I thought it was something personal, but now after communicating with some of them and putting some on my ignore list I realized that it wasn't personal... :( What do you think? I mean, is joining date more important than solid arguments? because players like KingMinos amazes me with great reasoning that stops me to confront with my arguments despite the levels, while oldest players sometimes come here with lame arguments relaying on their levels and join date... :(

#47 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 21:00

So, how are Relentless? Once I asked one great player who is not with us now why don't you like Relentless and got "@#$#$# propaganda" answer, I thought it was something personal, but now after communicating with some of them and putting some on my ignore list I realized that it wasn't personal... :( What do you think? I mean, is joining date more important than solid arguments? because players like KingMinos amazes me with great reasoning that stops me to confront with my arguments despite the levels, while oldest players sometimes come here with lame arguments relaying on their levels and join date... :(

While I can't give a full accounting of my time in Relentless until I start my tour I will say that it depends on the person and each individual member and how they conduct themselves and the guild itself is very professional. :)

I consider myself an 'old' player but as far as guilds go I'm a very very young player only founding my own guilds and Relentless is the first guild I've been to since resigning the mantle of foundership.

Of a surety it takes adjustment and for that I hold nothing against Relentless nor any other guild (unless if I'm ill-received) for any awkward feelings I might have. :)

#48 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 00:21

Alec,

TEW would be honored for you to pay us a visit! Just let me know when you can stop by!

#49 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 00:39

Alec,

TEW would be honored for you to pay us a visit! Just let me know when you can stop by!

Likewise I would be honored to visit as I'm eager to put aside misunderstandings and differences that were expressed earlier in this thread for good. :)

Thank you for the invitation I shall re-add TEW to the list of guilds I'm to tour. :)

#50 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 13:47

And as always your more than welcome to TG :D

#51 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2008 - 13:56

Well, you can come to ravenous if ya like, leave ALL your inhibitions at the door and bring booze and pizza

#52 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 19:26

Well, you can come to ravenous if ya like, leave ALL your inhibitions at the door and bring booze and pizza

Haha, no problem with the first, I prefer chocolate milk but booze I can bring and pizza is only my favorite food.

Note to self: Before entering Ravenous leave my inhibitions at the door and remember to bring booze and pizzas.

#53 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 19:31

Keep the invites coming.

We have a solid tour going on now thanks to all the guilds who've invited me and I look forward to sharing stories with all of you.

Now come on the more the merrier instead of stories let's aim for a novel: The Chronicles of The Traveling Angel

#54 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:12

Just giving my tour a bump. ;)

#55 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 20:45

Another bump.

Now I know there'll more guilds out there than I've listed and I won't bite...hard. :P

#56 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2008 - 23:21

the humping angel :shock:

#57 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2008 - 23:43

should i be afraid?

#58 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 16:26

should i be afraid?

Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. :P

And thank you HarpiesBro, Phool and BigBlueDog for keeping my tour on the front page. :D

#59 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 16:38

Achean Knights,
feel free to stop by for a bit =] aha

#60 fs_revan767

fs_revan767
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 17:35