5 replies to this topic

#1 Maquiboy

Maquiboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:41

Dont know if its a bug but im level 32 and i just learned a quest level 34 "Clash of the Tiametians" by Centurion Cadia on Illaneska.. normally we only can learn on level above us right?

thank you

#2 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:14

yeah we shouldn't got that quest until 33; i just did the same quest and I'm 31

The world is cruel...as will I....

#3 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:22

Did the quest as well. Besides the level issue it also has a funky reward order. You receive the quest reward, a choice of rings, after talking to Joxo in his demon form after the battle with Gamacaris on the lighthouse roof. But then, after you go back to the palace you talk to him again and he says to take a ring as a reward. Which you don't, because you already did up on the roof.

#4 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:20

Thanks for that. She was checking your level against requirements for Waking a Demon, not Clash of the Tiametians as she should have been.

I've also had a look at the rewards / conversations issue. I've rejigged Joxo's conversation to remove mention of the rings. :) 

#5 Queenscamz

Queenscamz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2013 - 23:21

I am unable to access the rooftop of Illaneska lighthouse to complete this quest. I was in a group and we defeated the boss, but I was unable to speak with Joxo due to dying. Could you please set this quest to a stage prior so that I may access the rooftop to redo the boss fight? Thank you.

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:47

I am unable to access the rooftop of Illaneska lighthouse to complete this quest. I was in a group and we defeated the boss, but I was unable to speak with Joxo due to dying. Could you please set this quest to a stage prior so that I may access the rooftop to redo the boss fight? Thank you.

I've adjusted the door so it will allow you access to the rooftop if you still need to speak with Joxo. The fix will be available with the next build we push.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: