Photo

Eldevin Iron Man Challenge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 Legolis2

Legolis2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 19:37

After leveling my main to level45 i realized just how easy it was. I recently stumbled across WoW's Iron Man Challenge and basically all it is is leveling to the max level without dying and using pretty shit gear without any help from anyone. Since there is no way of checking if someone has cheated it's really down to the players satisfaction of completing the challenge without cheating.

So i've decided why not modify it to suit Eldevins leveling and here's what i've came up with:

1. Do Not Die - This is the most important rule, if you die you have failed the challenge.

2. Cannot run dungeons for xp and gear (World Boss's are allowed).

3. You cannot receive help from any other players while leveling (Unless in World Boss).

4. Can only use jagged level gems or lower, using any higher tier gems will result in failure.

5. Xp boosters, skill boosters and loot boosters are not allowed (This does not include the xp booster you     acquire from the Mandreke quests).

6. You are allowed to craft any armor 

7. You are allowed to craft ANY weapons

8. You cannot buy anything from other players 

9. Cannot put ANYTHING in the bank vault on your main character for your Iron Man Challenge character to take.

10. You cannot use any hybrid classes, pure classes only.

11. Once you hit level49 you have completed the challenge and none of the following rules apply.

12. You must choose 2 gathering professions and 2 crafting professions. By the time you reach lvl30 your chosen skills must be lvl30 aswell. 

Enjoy.

Edited by Legolis2, 24 March 2017 - 17:01.

Legolis_2 - Professional Respeccer lvl49

Suneky - Warsin lvl33

#2 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:13

Imagine if someone was stupid enough to do this for no reason  :lol:

Edited by HappyDays, 27 January 2017 - 02:15.

#3 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:17

LOL

Screw Iron Man challenge!!!

I welcome you all to the Platinum Man challenge!

1. Level up your character without dying. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

2. You can only do Dungeon Modes and must do and complete them ALONE. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

3. Once you reach level 49, you have to get the best gears with perfect max rolls for your respective class. If you die, delete character  and restart from level 1.

4. Max out all professions by only gathering inside TA (aside from the mats that don't exist in TA). If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

5. Get all glorious gems on all sockets. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

6. Congratulations!!!! Delete character and restart from level 1

ENJOY THE PLATINUM MAN CHALLENGE!!!

2skye6m.png

#4 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:15

Some stupid rules there like: Only jagged gems. U should be allowed to use any gems, but claimed on your own.

+ u can track dungeon runs and deaths through achievmeents.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#5 gotan

gotan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 20:32

At least Legolis is thinking about how to give the game new interest... c'mon trolls cut him a break.. :D

#6 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 January 2017 - 21:58

All these challenges are beyond reality, when creating a char, you are already dead and brought back, therefore these are impossible :P

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#7 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:06

At least Legolis is thinking about how to give the game new interest... c'mon trolls cut him a break.. :D

Cool! On behalf of buddy Lego, I'd like to invite you to do the Iron Man challenge! and once you've accomplished that, you may also do the Platinum Man challenge. Let us know of your progress. :lol:

Edited by Brenzlo Xate, 29 January 2017 - 06:51.

2skye6m.png

#8 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:31

LOL

1. Level up your character without dying. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

2. You can only do Dungeon Modes and must do and complete them ALONE. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

3. Once you reach level 49, you have to get the best gears with perfect max rolls for your respective class. If you die, delete character  and restart from level 1.

4. Max out all professions by only gathering inside TA (aside from the mats that don't exist in TA). If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

5. Get all glorious gems on all sockets. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

7. Kill yourself. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#9 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:47

7. Kill yourself. If you die, delete character and restart from level 1.

That is an awesome addition to the Platinum Man Challenge. Please let me know, when you've completed it!

2skye6m.png

#10 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:55

All these challenges are beyond reality, when creating a char, you are already dead and brought back, therefore these are impossible :P

Not dead. Just been stuck in void. U were found and brought back to real world
BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#11 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 21:56

Mystical Man Challange
First DONT wave, say hello to anyone and dont beg for help or grind.
1. If you die delete your character.
2. Get Level 49 in only 5 weeks.If you die delete your character.
2. You can do dungeans story mode or dungean only 2 man it or 3 man it. If you die delete your character.
3. Grind or quest solo. Hardcore quests do only 2 man it. 2nd person must be under 49lvl. If you die delete your character.
4. Do 80% of all quests. If you die delete your character.
5. Dont afk or park your char in rested places. If you die delete your character.
6. Film this so we believe you that you completed it. If you die delete your character.
7. Suggest play Eldevin friends and try do this challange.
8. You must be PvE pure class. If you die delete your character.
9. If you dont do 1-8. Rules then you dead.
When you complete it Dab# 10 times and die. ;)

Edited by PanDaLV, 26 February 2017 - 21:59.

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#12 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:16

Nu stoopid.Derp!
Fire,i like fire.

#13 Brioche

Brioche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:26

The conditions are torturous enough that I believe the challenge should be renamed to the "Iron Maiden Challenge" :P

https://en.m.wikiped...iki/Iron_maiden

#14 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:30

to l8te to start it as lv 35 light armor tank? (already have shild drop done from dung mode To3 and to3 armor set i think max are jagged gem in armor)

Edited by kidref, 16 March 2017 - 10:31.

#15 knoepert

knoepert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 19:16

LOL

whahaha

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: