#61 Elec

Elec

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 21:30

Loving the build diversity :)

I am loving it as well

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it  would be a merrier world.” 

-- J. R. R. Tolkien

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elec -  Templar

Cyncramon -  Mage

#62 Ikabard

Ikabard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 21:20

Hello,

Im currently playing a healer, and have been putting my skill points in Energy and Sorcery for the mana and spell power of course, but was wondering would you recommend putting skill points in Focus? Would that help getting critical heals or so?

Thank you.

#63 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:18

Quick answer, all points in sorcery.  As prophet you'll have plenty of mana regen.  And while focus does help you crit, it's not worth the trade-off with the healing power and haste from sorcery.

If you search the forums you'll find various threads discussing this, as well as talents, in more detail.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#64 BigBang

BigBang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Badge
  • China

Posted 23 February 2015 - 23:03

Any Skill builds recommendation for best talent tree for ranger?

c8aRQ9E.jpg

#65 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2015 - 13:49

There is no 'best' ranger, it's one of the more flexible classes.  Much has to do with your play style.  This is what I targeted at level 30.

http://www.talentthe...p3q1r3v3B1C1D1/

As you get to higher levels, the PvE builds are very different then PvP.  A good discussion on ranger PvE builds is here.

https://forums.hunte...7-ranger-build/

Re:  The build I posted in that discussion.  After extensive testing (and several respecs) I've placed the last two points in rapid fire.  Without giving up Fleetfoot or Vines I cannot find a higher overall damage build, but this is not for the button masher or the faint of heart.  Getting maximum damage requires a huge mana drain, precision timing, and variable rotation, making this build complex.  Plus, as it requires AOE spells for maximum single target DPS you must be very aware of boss adds.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#66 LightningStudios

LightningStudios

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:12

Its Mage 4 me! always loved magic powers.

#67 LightningStudios

LightningStudios

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:14

If you go to a 'Combat Trainer' and right-click on them, there is an option to reset your character :)

Cool!

#68 i8yourpillow

i8yourpillow

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:28

I will probably play as a mage since that is what I have chosen for every RPG I've ever played. I just don't like the idea of finishing people off with a sword; it's too conventional for me.

#69 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:17

WHY favorit on melee as tank? my 1rst tank build are and still are all on VIT (slow CD low dammage can hold agro if you know what your doing) more HP=safer on bigger pulls/lagg/ WB/Event boss 

#70 Holy Drumstick

Holy Drumstick

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 21:10

I'm very much looking forward to trying out a few things with the talent trees.  Tinkering is fun. I just hope all the crazy, but viable, builds are not discovered before I get to play around with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: