• This topic is locked This topic is locked
403 replies to this topic

#41 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:31

I am open to the costings being change, as I understand where you are coming from.

What I was looking for was a more usable formula as the levels increase. a set 5% means there's a useful bonus based on how much you forge.

Perhaps if we looked at a set % gain per forge, we could have a set cost as well?

For sure mate, I like the sounds of that.  At least with a set %, it wouldn't feel like money wasted and it would retain it's usefulness.  I think anything more than a 10% set bonus/stat bonus would be too much.  It would have to be less than that.  I'm just jiving here.  I think we can come to some sort of change though :)  Although looking at it now, if we got a 2% set bonus/forge that would be sweet.  Means 10% would be the highest and easy to see.

Edited by iceman66, 02 October 2013 - 03:32.

#42 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:31

1) This thread: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58838

(sorry for the banter in the posts following the original)

2) More spots per backpage page

3) Faster content (last one took  2-3months?)

4) Some new arena gear.

5) Benefits for having medals / higher tier medals

6) Unique / new buffs. Last time "we" discussed buffs most player were saying we want something new and fun that changes gameplay. That we dont just want damage or defense buffs, hunting is to easy as is. This time around it would be nice to see some more unique buffs, its been talked about to death but I will reiterate: tunneling through certain walls, teleporting etc.

1. Content needs to be released more frequently.  Every 2 months is ridiculous.  People wonder why we all delevel and relevel? It's because we have no other way to gain GXP.  Plain and simple.  Fix the root of the problem and everyone is happy.

2. Arena is in desperate need of new arena levels.  I think the highest arena level is like 1200 (I think) and players are 1750-1800 now.  That isn't right.  Add more arena levels that suit EVERYONE in this game.

3. Hellforging.  I  stopped hellforging stuff post-level 600 because it literally costs like a billion gold/FSP for stats that are not needed.  If you want people to use gold and stuff to hellforge, either make it cheaper, change the formula, or increase the hellforge bonuses.

Here is a little example: To hellforge something that is level 1775, the total gold cost is 8,253,750 gold and 10 FSP.  Basically you are looking at over 10,000,000 gold.  Does that not seem absolutely insane to anyone else?  You get like 25 extra stats points

4. PvP Ladder- We need new sets to build.  Why would we want to partake in the PvP ladder with the current rewards? The market is flooded with PvP ladder sets that are out dated.

Agree with all this. Never thought of improving hellforge, havent forged anything above 100 or so that isnt an epic. All the rest falls into the lack of production / new gear which is dismal.

5. Elite sets and other sets.  Please at least have a look at what sets are prevalent in FS and make some drops that are worthwhile.  What I mean by this is just take a minute to look at what gear goes together.  For example: if you release a weapon/ammy set (I'm thinking pounamu), don't release a set the breaks it...release sets that gel with it.  I don't think I've gotten a worthwhile drop from a champ or an elite since kummars which is 1460.  That is >240 levels ago.

Ya, but you really dont want sets that easily go together , breaks arena and every1 just ends up using the same thing.

Edited by Placeboo, 02 October 2013 - 04:00.

#43 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:36

1) This thread: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58838

2) More spots per backpage page

3) Faster content (last one took  2-3months?)

4) Some new arena gear.

5) Benefits for having medals / higher tier medals

I agree with all of these changes, but I especially like number 5.  As it stands now, medals are solely aesthetic which is silly.  If we got bonuses from them, the incentive would be higher to achieve them.  Also, I think we should add guild medals and another personal medal.  There should be a medal for selling stuff in the AH and it should be retroactive which means everything you have sold will show up.  Maybe as an added bonus, you can get like a bp slot for each medal tier :)

#44 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:45

I've seen it brought up several times already, but what ever happened to teleport? There was overwhelming acceptance to that buff and it just never happened.  That is a bit upsetting, but I still think it can be implemented and used widely.

#45 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:46

How can I like something when there are 8 suggestions in one post where I may like a few, ambivalent about some and despise others? I guess I don't "like" them all then :( kinda kills the voting for me.

#46 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:47

Hm, selling stuff in AH medals seems easily exploited. There are guild achievements, would be nice if some of these bonuses were actually useful to the guild. I mean +1 members in groups for 50,000 group wins ,.... thats a joke. And the ideas for guild achievement should be easy to add . guild titan wins , gvg wins , super elite kills etc etc

How can I like something when there are 8 suggestions in one post where I may like a few, ambivalent about some and despise others? I guess I don't "like" them all then :( kinda kills the voting for me.

eh, well you could comment on your thoughts instead of just a "like" would probably be more effective. Anyway i think hoof will end up making a poll at some point with ideas.

Edited by Placeboo, 02 October 2013 - 03:49.

#47 Removed7845

Removed7845

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:53

What about the Karma points and personal Achievements? and taking advantage of the crazy ideas i'm having, how about a game of cards to have something to do meantime we have full stam?, maybe the cards can be obtained from the creatures in realms (not all, or it will be a enormous quantity of cards) and use some system to use them as the Final Fantasy VIII and IX system.

#48 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:54

Another thought that can be voted on seperatly , lol, that could solve a part of the lack of content production is to make levels take more XP. A long time ago when HCS changed the XP forumla I think it made a lot of players happy that they could race to EOC. These days there is a massive bottle neck and with insane AL LIB CONS etc potions it makes it easy to get to EOC. With all these pots each level can only cost a couple hours worth of stamina. So how about adding some (dosent have to be all) levels much longer from an XP perspective. Maybe levels 1800-1830 take 5 times per level than levels 1830-1900. Something to this effect.

(or if this screws up the code just make a level 1800 monster, and the next zone /monster level 1805..forcing people to sublevel to advance)

Edited by Placeboo, 02 October 2013 - 03:56.

#49 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:00

personal achievements would be nice  as long as they are hard and take time to complete  and not something ive already done so i get it as soon as they come out 

#50 Lostdog

Lostdog

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:05

Please implement new items or inventable items into the arena to keep it alive. It is becoming far too slow to play anymore with arenas taking days to fill up. Any update to the arena would be well appreciated with all arena players.

#51 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:43

High level legendary sets and a medal for gvg's that will include past gvg accomplishments as well, not just starting from now.

YES gvg medals for players (that include the entire career) AND an achievement for the guilds!

PvP medals

a medal for resource gathering

and others!

Oh and please DONT mess GvG up any more!!! the previous changes are why there is no activity not lack of interest,,, only lack of targets that arent a single one that takes 2 people over a hour to do.

Edited by watagashi, 02 October 2013 - 04:48.

#52 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:56

Personal Achievements

Direct Link From Forum To Player Profile
Developers To Play Their Own Game

Edited by xAnonemesisx, 02 October 2013 - 04:57.

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#53 tulumbica

tulumbica

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:58

I would like to see in "top rated " section which player is the best titan and SE slayer. I think that's important as much as smasher, rising stars, arena winners, kill streak... :)

#54 chianty

chianty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:59

I would like to see some new modifications to the GvG system. I cant remember the last time I've heard anyone talking about GvGing. It used to be a huge part of the game and it should be! I know that there are a bunch of epics out there but maybe make the GvG rewards something that are totally different and can only be awarded through the GvG system.

I would also like to see some changes in this part....at least adding a medal for people that GvG. It seems less and less rewarding to do GvGs  and many people lost interest in them.

chibdsig.png

#55 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:18

copy pasta from a previous thread which was similar.

Regarding buffing:

What I would like to see is a function/feature where by you can choose an option to "sell buffs" and attach a price to them. They will be listed in your bio and people can select (tick boxes) the ones they want.
You can have an upgradable feature for buff packs
With that functionality there, you then can have a new page where you can search for buffers so you go to the page and can tick boxes to find people with the buffs you want (also listing their prices) with people only appear if they are online for ~15-30 mins for example.

#56 Mormon8r

Mormon8r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:21

I would like to see all the buffs we talked about to be put in the game, whether they be potions in the new chests, composing buffs etc.

More contests, HCS could put out mini contests like "Find Hoof" and you give a level range like 5-150 and realm starts with S and first to find him gets a prize or stuff like that :)

#57 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:33

copy pasta from a previous thread which was similar.

Regarding buffing:

What I would like to see is a function/feature where by you can choose an option to "sell buffs" and attach a price to them. They will be listed in your bio and people can select (tick boxes) the ones they want.
You can have an upgradable feature for buff packs
With that functionality there, you then can have a new page where you can search for buffers so you go to the page and can tick boxes to find people with the buffs you want (also listing their prices) with people only appear if they are online for ~15-30 mins for example.

I dont think its worth HCS's time to spend time coding something that is already in FSHelper.

#58 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:50

I dont think its worth HCS's time to spend time coding something that is already in FSHelper.

1) not everyone uses/can use helper.

2) changes like this will improve game performance, by reducing bandwidth used, server calls and DB calls and general load, due to the inefficient way FSHelper works.

If changes like this were implemented many players would see an increase in response times. Quicker response times and quicker page loads would mean players spending more time on line.

#59 Dantalian

Dantalian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:09

This is truly depressing.  :(

Attached Thumbnails

• depressing.PNG

#60 EzioEx

EzioEx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:14

This could be awesome when you could convert loyalty points to fsp right now their useless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: