sweetlou's Content

There have been 12 items by sweetlou (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1009806 Terminology Question ; Bounty hunting related.

Posted by sweetlou on 24 September 2023 - 18:27 in Game Help

They are bounty tickets.

#1009805 Quango Island Returns

Posted by sweetlou on 24 September 2023 - 17:06 in General Discussion

Quango Island shall be open until 14:00 hours (Server Time on Monday the 28th of September.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

I want to thank the person(s) still pumping out quests, even if they are only seasonal ones. I'll ask my unanswered question from the content released prior:

Are quests no longer included in content? Last regular quest was 5095. Asking for a friend.

And while not trying to be a fuddy duddy, is this current Quango Island opening until Thursday the 28th or Monday the 25th of September? Again, just asking for a friend.

#1009553 New Content - 5376 to 5400

Posted by sweetlou on 15 July 2023 - 02:40 in General Discussion

Are quests no longer included in content? Last regular quest was 5095. Asking for a friend.

#1009407 Unbearable Lag

Posted by sweetlou on 24 May 2023 - 14:20 in General Discussion

over a month and its still going on. very disapointing.

Agreed. Game is still unplayable!

#1009382 Epic Quests & Legendary Beasts!

Posted by sweetlou on 19 May 2023 - 18:46 in General Discussion

Same as every other Epic Quest in this quest line, they are permanent. Not sure what the Guide being in maintenance mode has to do with it.

~ Grim

After waiting a number of years to have a chance to complete the Present Darkness (Epic), I would like to complete quests before I thought they might disappear on Monday. I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of all the realms in the game. USFG helps navigate where to start, where to go. If it's in 'maintenance mode' until Monday many of us will simply have to wait to start the quests. No biggie now that we know the quests are permanent.

#1009377 Epic Quests & Legendary Beasts!

Posted by sweetlou on 19 May 2023 - 16:50 in General Discussion

The only date mentioned above is when the creatures flee on Monday the 22nd. How long will the new and the one old epic quests be available? I only ask because of the following message on USFG:

Epic Failure.JPG

#1009375 Unbearable Lag

Posted by sweetlou on 19 May 2023 - 14:17 in General Discussion

Hi there.

When there is, we'll update everyone. We know it's frustrating. Trust me, we feel it too.

~ Grim

I understand how to wait for an update in Fallensword, I really do. When you say, "trust me, we feel it too" my question is: are the staff at HCS experiencing lag as well?

#1009349 Unbearable Lag

Posted by sweetlou on 13 May 2023 - 01:13 in General Discussion

Again, please put this in a Support ticket as you've been told already. And again, where you are geographically is obviously in the real world.

~ Grim

After 15 and a half years of playing I thought the game's issues would be easier to report, there would be more transparency to the way information is shared. Alas after a week of the same old run around we see jack all. I wasted my time and made a ticket reluctantly. I have previously never had to make that effort, but I thought let's see. Now I'm just privately ignored without any action. Nothing changes.

#1009333 Unbearable Lag

Posted by sweetlou on 10 May 2023 - 22:30 in General Discussion

Ask Hoof to feed the Lag monster whatever it is he does, please!

#1009310 Unbearable Lag

Posted by sweetlou on 28 April 2023 - 15:27 in General Discussion

Please look into the 3-4 second delay. I'm trying to SE hunt and the "Moving..." each square takes many seconds making this activity unplayable. Thank you!

Please send a note to the great Hoof, we're having the same issue! Thank you!!

#1009282 Unbearable Lag

Posted by sweetlou on 21 April 2023 - 14:28 in General Discussion

Please look into the 3-4 second delay. I'm trying to SE hunt and the "Moving..." each square takes many seconds making this activity unplayable. Thank you!

#1008645 App Update v1.2.2!

Posted by sweetlou on 15 November 2022 - 15:33 in General Discussion

Thanks for the continued updates.

Would really like to see cost of making potion on first composing page.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: