Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 September 2021 - 00:29

I would use it provided I had enough tokens

500 is still prob steep for my proposal.

#262 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 17:10

I will leaving high adept learner, animal magnetism, conserve and librarian to HCS deciding because it will having for future interests of HCS

if HCS really deciding going with this high levels then for me logic that HCS will suffering donations and to return they will be forcing increasing high levels in donation chests but again I saying I will leaving this deciding to HCS

Alchemist Prized Potion. Loyalty:  750

Distil Level : 250 Duration : 120m
Brewing Master Level :  500 Duration : 120m

Potion of Godly Global Acceleration. Loyalty 5000.
Global Booster 2000

this is danger and not logic why you bringing distil more than 150 and brewing master more than 300 and showing little understanding of game, I will explaining a little because distil and brewing master making problems that is in game more problems, reading here:

1] many players saying how for years how bad big skills have destroying pvp, conficlt gvg, leveling too boring because very easy with crazy high level skills and still you doing this very big mistake and ignoring problems?

2] I knowing bm 500 was removing by admin because I making picture proof in it admin saying why he removing bm 500 and inventor II 500, can I posting it?

3] why admin want returning bm 500 that is saying bad for game back to game? that not logic

4] sorry for saying but need saying truth, it showing you little understanding value of skills, I giving 2 examples

• look up at picture: distil 250 and bm 500 only cost 750 token (375 token each) but global booster 2000 cost 5000 token, gb cost 13,3 time more than distil or bm, this not logic, it should be opposite because bm 500 and distil 250 having a lot more value than gb 2000
  • second example I showing with picture too and explaining text
  • Warriors Elixir. Loyalty: 750

Fury Level : 200 Duration : 120m
    Berserk Level : 200 Duration : 120m
    Dark Curse Level : 200 Duration : 120m
    Enchanted Weapon Level : 200 Duration : 120m
    Wither Level : 200 Duration : 120m
    Shatter Armor Level : 200 Duration : 120m

fury 200, berserk 200, dc 200, ew 200, wither 200, sa 200 cost here 750 token, that too expensive because it will costing only 50k gold (for buff enhancer) and only 90 stamina for getting same fury 200, berserk 200, dc 200, ew 200, wither 200, sa 200. is 50k gold and 90 stamina worth 750 token? if adding only 10k gold for buying distil 50 you can buffing level 201, it then higher than potion that costing 750 token.

• you are judging by skill level not by value of skill, go comparing this 2 skills: ew 1000 potion cost 2400 gold in ah and how much you thinking will cost treasure hunter with same skill level 1000? 2400 gold too? no, it will never reaching this high level because need judging by value of skill

5] we wanting making game better not worse and it knowing for years players screaming about crazy high skills very bad for game, distil will increasing crazy high skill levels more and bm will making longer duration of crazy high levels, this like increasing level and duration of torture

delete bm and distil for good future of game and please not saying we will trying and seeing like you doing with crazy high composing, pvp and gvg have becoming joke because of it

there no excuse for bringing things back that you knowing is bad for game and hoping it will be good, it not logic

other token potions you can doing but bm and distil need deleting and better please bring hoofmaster, he knowing and understanding how skills working and having admin info and knowing more than us about it 

I will saying yes for everything that make game better and no that making game worse

Edited by kitobas, 18 September 2021 - 17:18.

#263 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 September 2021 - 18:11

I will leaving high adept learner, animal magnetism, conserve and librarian to HCS deciding because it will having for future interests of HCS

if HCS really deciding going with this high levels then for me logic that HCS will suffering donations and to return they will be forcing increasing high levels in donation chests but again I saying I will leaving this deciding to HCS

this is danger and not logic why you bringing distil more than 150 and brewing master more than 300 and showing little understanding of game, I will explaining a little because distil and brewing master making problems that is in game more problems, reading here:

1] many players saying how for years how bad big skills have destroying pvp, conficlt gvg, leveling too boring because very easy with crazy high level skills and still you doing this very big mistake and ignoring problems?

2] I knowing bm 500 was removing by admin because I making picture proof in it admin saying why he removing bm 500 and inventor II 500, can I posting it?

3] why admin want returning bm 500 that is saying bad for game back to game? that not logic

4] sorry for saying but need saying truth, it showing you little understanding value of skills, I giving 2 examples

• look up at picture: distil 250 and bm 500 only cost 750 token (375 token each) but global booster 2000 cost 5000 token, gb cost 13,3 time more than distil or bm, this not logic, it should be opposite because bm 500 and distil 250 having a lot more value than gb 2000
  • second example I showing with picture too and explaining text
  • fury 200, berserk 200, dc 200, ew 200, wither 200, sa 200 cost here 750 token, that too expensive because it will costing only 50k gold (for buff enhancer) and only 90 stamina for getting same fury 200, berserk 200, dc 200, ew 200, wither 200, sa 200. is 50k gold and 90 stamina worth 750 token? if adding only 10k gold for buying distil 50 you can buffing level 201, it then higher than potion that costing 750 token.

• you are judging by skill level not by value of skill, go comparing this 2 skills: ew 1000 potion cost 2400 gold in ah and how much you thinking will cost treasure hunter with same skill level 1000? 2400 gold too? no, it will never reaching this high level because need judging by value of skill

5] we wanting making game better not worse and it knowing for years players screaming about crazy high skills very bad for game, distil will increasing crazy high skill levels more and bm will making longer duration of crazy high levels, this like increasing level and duration of torture

delete bm and distil for good future of game and please not saying we will trying and seeing like you doing with crazy high composing, pvp and gvg have becoming joke because of it

there no excuse for bringing things back that you knowing is bad for game and hoping it will be good, it not logic

other token potions you can doing but bm and distil need deleting and better please bring hoofmaster, he knowing and understanding how skills working and having admin info and knowing more than us about it 

I will saying yes for everything that make game better and no that making game worse

I don't think anything has been set in stone so far, but distil was removed, and there were other changes made to the proposal, they are listed in this post by BigGrim here:
http://https://forum...77504&p=1005205

Also, discussion is still ongoing about BM500, which I think everybody agrees is just too much, so I imagine it will also be dialed back to be more palatable to all concerned.  

Edited by BadPenny, 18 September 2021 - 18:11.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#264 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 02:06

I don't think anything has been set in stone so far, but distil was removed, and there were other changes made to the proposal, they are listed in this post by BigGrim here:
http://https://forum....com/index.php?

Some players later did make argument to have it. Could never be 100% sure with HCS... There does seem signs of player dumping the Zombie Brews :P. In the past years around the same time approaching Halloween events, price not drop as sharp... But given how many Zombie Brews still exist in the game, lower price make more sense to me, regardless if higher level distil introduced or not.

Edited by andyvince, 21 September 2021 - 07:02.

#265 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 September 2021 - 02:24

Some players later did make argument to have it. Could never be 100% sure with HCS... There does seem signs of player dumping the Zombie Brews :P. In the past years around the same time approaching Halloween events, price not drop as shape... But given how many Zombie Brews still exist in the game, lower price make more sense to me, regardless if higher level distil introduced or not.

BG already stated in this thread that the decision about distill 250 would stand, and that from the newest list forward that POSITIVE feedback was being requested for what was proposed in that list only.... 
He appears quite cross about arguments about this

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#266 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 03:40

I almost always skip the Daily Quest with the Allegiance Tokens reward, so I can see the need for the update.

I agree with what players said it's better to have Allegiance Tokens potion having skills different from the existed ones from the other sources, especially the powerful ones. Personally, I would waste the tokens for decent level Avert Gaze :D. Not too many players have it when I tried the Buff Marketplace and at certain point this skill looks useful.

I also like others' idea of using high cost of tokens for minor upgrades. Like +25 Bio Characters for example? or reset Daily Quest as some players like to do?

Just want to also mention something about the Courageous Draft: How many players aware it’s possible to get ‘Potion of Learning’, ‘Greater Potion of the Scholar’, ‘Luring Potion’ & ‘Potion of Experience’ from Auction House Special, that turn out cheaper and more powerful? I guess most players have guild-mates who can buff them for free. But I do see new players from time to time using the Courageous Draft and tried to tell them about the other option.

#267 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 September 2021 - 04:24

I almost always skip the Daily Quest with the Allegiance Tokens reward, so I can see the need for the update.

I'm the opposite - for months, only "reserve stamina" and "allegiance token" rewards have been getting 100% completions. It's been on the cards for eons that eventually, loyalty would get some attention, so I've been trying to amass as many as possible - which, unfortunately, without dipping into the wallet, isn't that many..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#268 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 07:43

I'm the opposite - for months, only "reserve stamina" and "allegiance token" rewards have been getting 100% completions. It's been on the cards for eons that eventually, loyalty would get some attention, so I've been trying to amass as many as possible - which, unfortunately, without dipping into the wallet, isn't that many..

Sure, different players have different preference. I don't really care too much if no update are being made about Loyalty potions and likely skip the allegiance token DQs even after the update TBH. Just wanting to give input, since others have proposed the update.

#269 tomjiggy67

tomjiggy67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 18:41

Warriors Elixir. Loyalty: 500

Fury Level : 300 Duration : 300m
Berserk Level : 300 Duration : 300m
Dark Curse Level : 225 Duration : 300m
Enchanted Weapon Level : 1000 Duration : 300m
Wither Level : 350 Duration : 300m
Shatter Armor Level : 300 Duration : 300m

i could settle for this BG! it'd make for a decent ladder potion, there were other ideas, perhaps better than this, tho i'd settle for this amendment! i feel as it is, it just would literally never be used unless it was 25 tokens then prob only by new players not knowing much, likely.

Tokens are more of a commodity now so it has to be worth selecting.

As you know, it would be sweet if none of these potions were a flop.

I'd use this for hunting. 1 hitting creatures when I hunt is important and if I'm doing the quests while I hunt hitting Champions and Elites takes more than just level 175 buffs. I'd buy this one :)

#270 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 08:25

A bunch of pointless derailment removed. Please stick to the topic of the proposed potions and the changes made.

~ Grim

#271 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 12:30

Feedback is welcome. However, the discussion has lead to these POSITIVE changes and we're not reversing them. Feedback can continue to help with positive changes. 

~ Grim

When should we expect the update to roll out then? I'm eager to start using some of them.

I do think Rampage potion should be 750 loyalty not 1000 loyalty. Since the original post, there was a loyalty token increase and the buff levels reduced for this potion. Also this would match up with the cost of the potion of divine knowledge which has buffs at a higher level. 250 token difference might not sound like a lot but that means it takes 50 more days to earn the potion via daily log in tokens (so about 5 months versus 7 months). So a player could possibly use this potion on each of the 2x events if it was every 5 months versus 7 months, for example.  

Possibly adjust Warrior Elixir to level 250 per buff instead of 200, because buff enhancer already allows you to raise buffs to a cast level 203. We would get level 230 per buff with this potion after distil 150. That's only slightly better than casting after buff enhancer. We are getting 6 buffs per 1 potion though so I can also see why you would also keep it at 200 as well. 

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the changes as proposed.

Edited by Windbattle, 20 September 2021 - 13:25.

#272 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 12:33

Some players later did make argument to have it. Could never be 100% sure with HCS... There does seem signs of player dumping the Zombie Brews :P. In the past years around the same time approaching Halloween events, price not drop as shape... But given how many Zombie Brews still exist in the game, lower price make more sense to me, regardless if higher level distil introduced or not.

Not true at all. Zombie brews would start to go to 2 for 1 FSP around this time cause they know in October they are going to 3 to 1 FSP or 4 to 1 FSP. Most players with descent BP have stocked up through October where they can either buy cheaply or farm themselves.

I don't think the proposed distil 250 has anything to do with that. Also, its been removed from the update.

Edited by Windbattle, 20 September 2021 - 13:05.

#273 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 14:18

When should we expect the update to roll out then? I'm eager to start using some of them.

When it's ready. Still gotta get a chance to go through remaining feedback and see what's what, then, we'll get the art done.

~ Grim

#274 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 15:37

issues appear to be pricing and tweaking, unless i missed something

eg tweak bm500 to something else

gl, cows

#275 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 07:58

Not true at all. Zombie brews would start to go to 2 for 1 FSP around this time cause they know in October they are going to 3 to 1 FSP or 4 to 1 FSP. Most players with descent BP have stocked up through October where they can either buy cheaply or farm themselves.

I don't think the proposed distil 250 has anything to do with that. Also, its been removed from the update.

I was saying comparing to around the same time from past years approaching Halloween events (just didn't say October) if you read my post carefully. I could have incorrectly remembered the rate, so I'll accept the rates you give here.

But the point about lower price would make more sense... When Zombie brews began selling at 1 FSP each, there're still so many in game when checked the Official guide. :huh:  

#276 joseff1000

joseff1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 13:53

Potion of Divine Knowledge. Loyalty:  750

Adept Learner Level : 600 Duration : 120m
Librarian Level : 600 Duration : 120m

grim,for this price of 750 tokens, add atleast lvl 350 stalker in Potion of Divine Knowledge

or add a new potion  costing 450 tokens with stalker level 500

#277 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 September 2021 - 07:16

BG, can u give us an update on your current proposal, so we can comment? many people have commented since the last.

#278 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 12:58

I'm going to be completely honest. The next time an admin comments it should be on a seperate thread. People are getting confused on what is the current proposal. Lock this thread and create new.

#279 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 September 2021 - 13:24

Yeah I don't even know what the current potions are. Should of locked and started a new thread after the new proposal

sigma_468x60.jpg

#280 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 September 2021 - 14:04

Honestly in my optinion the cows could go nuts with the loyalty pts and buffs and in addition to that maybe introduce monthly subscriptions that give like extra stam gain and loyalty pts and stuff - it would probably be even more beneficial for cows. like 4.99€ or smt per month (cheaper in bulk) and everyones happy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: