murabane's Content

There have been 22 items by murabane (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#993937 anyone cant log in?

Posted by murabane on 10 September 2018 - 15:13 in General Discussion

Still an issue here, this is Day 3 of entering email and password then being redirected back to the Log In page instead of FS loading up its Homepage!

However, my details have been accepted as I am now logged into the forums and can also access FS via the Account page on here, so it seems to be an issue on just the Log In/Create Account page itself?

This is in UK and on Android, no access to PC for the moment.

I had this problem yesterday too, i couldn't log in from my laptop but i could from my phone... and i did clear my cache and still got nothing. I did eventually get in after awhile, but like DC said you could type in your account info, hit login and it would just revert back to the FS main page.

#993849 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by murabane on 04 September 2018 - 17:09 in General Discussion

think of some buff to counter the Full offense + Epic hit back buffs with me then @murbane. LOL

:) what buffs are you having trouble with?

#993846 A Question about Hide Creatures when Titan is active;

Posted by murabane on 04 September 2018 - 16:37 in General Discussion

i dont think it does, easiest way to find out though is to buy a chest location and flick it on and off.

#993837 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by murabane on 04 September 2018 - 02:03 in General Discussion

Also I should say we need a buff for HP. At least Visible HP like Smashing hammer, KE , Shield Wall and Armor Boost.

A boost to HP based on number of sets. But the buff shouldn't be so strong since it ll add to armor and weaken defense setups in comparison.

Green Regeneration Buff : 0.025 per point per set fully equipped boost to HP Stats.

I know in these upper levels you can easily get 100k+ armor and 100k+ HP with SC and Ageless kicking in with no skill points in HP, so imagine that buff with what you can attain and putting skill points into it and then using say Fortitude, Great Vigor, Aura or Protection and if you had HP items Using Epic Forge/Craft, Cursed Ring/Rune, and Enchant Buffs. You would be praying for wither to kick in, and even then you still have a good chunk or HP and armor to bypass

#993836 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by murabane on 04 September 2018 - 01:53 in General Discussion

Hmmm... How about an enhancement?

Trip - at 100%, 10% chance to reduce attackers attack by 15%

Granted I can't check up on various other levels to make a more realistic stat amount, but work has ahold of me lol.

Gools you must be crazy with this one  :lol: do you want us to end up having only 20% of our actual attack?

#993835 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by murabane on 04 September 2018 - 01:50 in General Discussion

who are you guys having a hard time killing? biggrin.png

Wouldn't it be easier just to get counter buffs to fumble and the likes?

fumble - two hand(x percent chance to not be affected by fumble or reduction of fumbles effectiveness)

flinch - focus(cuts flinch by x%)

Defense Crusher Enchantment: A Chance to crush enemies Defense regardless how much Attack you have.

Seriously who are you trying to hit? :P The defender will always have the advantage which is how it is suppose to be and sometimes you may need to go in more of a vulnerable suicide type set to get past people, but setups and buffs are beatable you just need to be creative and sometimes lucky.

The Forbidden Trade (Buff) (PvP Only) : 0.2% per point that 0.25% per point of opponents Armor and Defense is transferred to your damage and Attack while 0.25% per point of your Damage and Attack is transferred to opponents Armor and Defense.

So a 35-39% chance to take 25% of their stats to add to your stats? Depending on the stats of the two the attacker could go in with less stat enhancing buffs and get more stats than they give up. 

Unbound Fight (Buff) (PvP Only): 0.1% per point that Attack of both opponents will be increased by 0.2% per point.

Note: Activates before Fumble.

17.5%-19% chance to increase attack by 20%, you do realize if they are running NMV increasing their attack is increasing their defense too and fumble only decreases attack by 17.5-19% upon a defend so you and the defender only get a 1-2.5% attack increase so its basically pointless.

Cold War (Buff) (PvP only) : 0.05% per point of opponents Attack and Damage is transferred to his Defense and Armor.

Note : Activates before Constitution and Sanctuary.

Is this a defending buff or what? If you have this active to attack you are just adding to your opponents stats that you are trying to bypass, if its a defensive buff the % is so small it wont make much difference. Having a stat of 20k just to lose 1k? not much difference..

Ultimate Flip (Buff) (Pvp Only) : 0.2% Chance to flip opponents Attack with his defense and Damage with his Armor. This Buff activates when attacking only.

Basically a 20% chance to beat your opponent if his chance buffs dont kick with almost no regard for his stats, unless your opponent is in a hybrid setup and has all stats covered a bit switching things around probably wouldn't matter depending on their setup and buffs anyways, kind of like rearranging your living room and keeping everything you had in there before you moved everything... you still have to vacuum or sweep about the same amount of space  :D  

#993798 Once again.....

Posted by murabane on 30 August 2018 - 03:33 in General Discussion

It shouldn't be a day or two, probably more like a 1-2 weeks so you couldn't sit there and pick and drop relics every day or every other day. Or toss in a guild upgrade where you have to spend 100fsp or so to drop a relic or a complete relic reset of all relics you currently own and put you on timer til you can reclaim them so you can drop and claim the good stuff right away :)

Another possible suggestion too would be to add a permission for capturing relics. That way members with that permission are the only ones that can capture a relic in a guild. 

And this is something a lot of people would like, since there are several occasions where a player new to a guild will just see a relic and take it without asking. That would help a ton in regards to picking up random relics. And making this a privilege wouldn't affect taking and dropping relics so to Grims response would have no way of abusing relic control, it would just be an in-house regulation similar to GVG conflict control. 

#993661 titan secures - old frail titans

Posted by murabane on 20 August 2018 - 20:16 in General Discussion

Yes...

Something like you could use a number of them together to make an even stronger Epic. You add more and more until it reaches a certain cap.

It would rid the game of excess while giving it that "Epic" feeling back, since it's harder to get those stronger Epics :)

Well we do have an example of that in the game to look on for that. :)

It would be awesome to have a recipe(s) that break down an epic into a certain amount of components used for a different recipe to make a different epic and or epic set maybe a 2 piece set. And said set could give a small XP gain bonus and maybe a plus 1 stam gain giving a small boost in stats, and maybe a select few of enhancements. Breaking down the epic would yield different results to where you may need multiple items to get the needed component item for it. That would help with titans being killed since you may need more of their drops, and i think what ever the set would become it would need to be breakable like say the gurgriss set at level 100 so eventually you would need to replace it and repeat this process to have it.

But thats too much work... :(

#993654 titan secures - old frail titans

Posted by murabane on 20 August 2018 - 13:54 in General Discussion

System works if the Epic is worth anything.

I feel like if the drops from these Titans become more worthwhile, the problem of clearing Titans would solve itself. There were some inventable Epics that were worth nothing before, then something happened to them...

And bang! They're worth money again! And everyone wants them! Wow!

Maybe we should look into what happened with those and apply it to the Titan Epic item drops and see how things go, no?

I dont know if you could continue to make every epic apart of a recipe or two. Because they are epics everyone keeps them, regardless of value since there is no other use for them. So they continue to come into the game without being destroyed. You really just need a way for them to get destroyed over time and this would slowly fix itself.

#993645 titan secures - old frail titans

Posted by murabane on 20 August 2018 - 02:01 in General Discussion

The first part im all for, but the second part still leaves it to other people to bother clearing it U.U It may fix the market a tad eventually but it doesnt discourage half-attemtps at titans :/

Only thing you could do is offer an optional reward, since the tkp's are near worthless to most  :(

If you are able to convert TKP's to RP i think that would be interesting, maybe a 100tkp/125tkp : 1rp ratio. If you use that ratio, if you got the other 50% of the kills you would 25/32RP max i think off the higher titans so the low levels with less tkp's would still wield a good 15-20RP i think. I would have to look into it more to get a close count of things.

#993643 titan secures - old frail titans

Posted by murabane on 20 August 2018 - 01:12 in General Discussion

This is a tough one because nearly all titans have been over farmed to this point which is why they dont get no love these days. It's cool everyone can get an epic or epic setup cheap but it did ruin it a bit since you cant get these epics out the game, unless they wanted to make em' crystal based or put a time duration on them(titan epics not recipe epics).

Though a way to do it would to give every titan a spawn time so say 3-5 days(spawn them less often too), if a guild secures it and it does not die within its time that guild gets its item still, while everyone else on the tail end of that secure would not get any of their tkp unless they finish killing it off.

#993642 Reset Player Reset

Posted by murabane on 20 August 2018 - 01:01 in General Discussion

Well there are a couple ways to actually fix this,

1. Just scale back the actual multiplier and intial price.

2. You could have a "cooldown" period where you have to wait to use it again(not increasing the price). Or having a cooldown with a price that increases but slowly regresses towards base price every x amount of days of the cooldown time.

3. Tell them you just got some new cattle prods in and have been dying to try them out and looking for a reason to... :)

#993641 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 20 August 2018 - 00:45 in General Discussion

Rise of the Wraiths, Pinata Frenzy are the two global events where the rewards are Frag chests instead of potion chests.

As BG said the composing formula is set up in a way where you don't need many of the higher frags.

Common/Rare/Unique can be easily farmed in game or killing global mobs for frag stashes.

Legendary/Crystalline - some global mobs drop frag stashes containing small amounts of these, alternatively there are LE events throughout the year + crystalline chomper events where LE/crystal frags can be topped up easily.

Super Elite - These are maybe the hardest to get I currently have 10,282 which is more than enough for what I make -- the easiest way to get them I think is inventing deathspinner items or buying frag stashes dropped from chests. 

You can cut the frag cost + gold cost a lot by altering the potion to 30 minutes rather than 90 and using brewing master + pride to make the potion last longer -- don't see why you would need a levelling potion to last such a long time, unless you have a lot of stamina, in which case you shouldn't have any problems getting enough frags.

I can see why you suggested the idea because I know a lot of people who are low on the 3 frags you mentioned but I don't see the need for a new global specifically for these frags when there are already in game methods to acquire them.

While yes there are the two other globals, they dont focus on the 3 mentioned frags. Do the frag stashes or reward chest need to give alot of frags? not really, when i was making this i just went with the presented numbers to create the visual. It is a lot easy to dissect something concrete. This would probably work better if we kept the current rewards from those two globals and just had the creature(s) from this said global drop those 3 frags in a small stash at a lower drop rate.

The example for the composing pot was just random and showing how the frags and cost could be, not everyone would use a composing pot duration the same way because of stamaina, time, internet connections, devices, etc..  :)

Another thing aside from this frag global is the fact that this can be added to the mix and hopefully that can help our LE and Crystalline events to become more random or few and far in between along side everything else.

#993387 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 08 August 2018 - 01:22 in General Discussion

Crystal rarity for attacking items means they'll break down, that's easily sorted.

Regarding the prize idea, not sure why on earth the rarest frag would yield the highest prize. SE frags aren't used quite as much as the others and if you participate in other Globals, you can get a healthy amount. I'm level 55 and have 25,872 SE frags, just by taking part in the other Globals.

Whoa! No, I do not see that happening.

~ Grim

You should really share those frags grim :P Now i would agree you dont use much if any SE Frags for composing because of the formula in place. And trust me i know my numbers for the 3 Frag types were crazy. If you go by usage LE>Crystal>SE so LE frags would logically need to be at the forefront, just remember you said it and not me its not like i wanted that to be the case *wink**wink*

For people wondering who may not compose as much here goes possibly a more realistic potion people make to show costs

:

Step 1: Add Skills

Skill Level 19_b.gif Adept Learner 300 39_b.gif Conserve 300 24_b.gif Animal Magnetism 400 20_b.gif Librarian 300 67_b.gif Light Foot 740

Step 2: Review Fragment Usage

Fragment Required 0.gif Common 306 1.gif Rare 216 2.gif Unique 171 3.gif Legendary 141 5.gif Crystalline 96 4.gif Super Elite 18

Step 3: Duration, Tagging and Cost

Duration: 90 minute(s) Guild Tagged: Gold Cost: 183600 Time to create: 5h 5m

#993386 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 08 August 2018 - 00:22 in General Discussion

ya i dont agree with the insta finishes, but the gold reduction i think would be perfect :)

#993365 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 07 August 2018 - 02:43 in General Discussion

They could do that WK, but that would again not focus on the frags mentioned. If they wanted to be that lazy about it, the easiest thing they could do is just make a "Frag Stash III" addressing the frags and just add it to the current frag globals.

#993363 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 07 August 2018 - 02:32 in General Discussion

This may not be a popular concept since it involves composing and not everyone does it because of the initial grind of leveling it to a point where it is useful, which could be a big reason why it hasn't been brought about  :( The bad thing is you say "global" and everyone usually thinks potions, armor sets, and other items so frag globals always seem take a backseat even more with any kind of new/improved content.

And on the lines of the composing grind while we have Double Composing XP, cant we mix in a X% gold cost reduction event for like 24 hours or so, i think that would help just as much as double xp so people with less gold/fsp could make up some decent ground too. Considering the huge chunk of gold it takes to go through the levels and eventually get level 60 composing whether you go at a slow pace with no instas and little to no changes in your xp per pot, or try to speed it up with instas and constantly increasing your xp per pot when you are able to efficiently it can be costly either way. So that could be more helpful and maybe more appealing to people that dont really try to spend on composing to have something like that.

#993356 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 06 August 2018 - 17:26 in General Discussion

nice gools :) it would add another element and not make it such a 1 dimensional global per se... 

It would be nice if the items would break in some way so you couldn't necessarily keep them, and maybe because of that it would add more incentive for people to toss them after the event and make them have to reattain them at the next event with full durability. I mean realistically you couldn't use the same armor and weapons in battle over and over again anyways  :P

#993350 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 06 August 2018 - 15:41 in General Discussion

I think having more of a "frag stash" version, rather than Legendary and Crystalline events would help keep those items out the AH for longer periods of time and hopefully that would help keep them from being so over farmed so often. Also considering things there is no event to help with Super Elite items whether its a global that could drop them at a lower rate than current SE's, to account for the respawning differences from a global vs an SE.

#993343 New Global Frag Event

Posted by murabane on 06 August 2018 - 04:44 in General Discussion

I figured that Super Elite, Legendary, and Crystalline frags don't get enough love during these events. I think we should have an event centered more around them, excluding Common, Unique, and Rare frags from the event. I was thinking the creature would be an undead/ghost Samurai, being part of the "Crimson Army" because of their blood stained armor. If you wanted to tie it to in game content it would be easy to attach it to the "Shadow Lord" that everything else seems to go with seems like that guy has his hand in everything but his pocketslaugh.png And of course the weapon you would use would have to be a cursed Muramasa of sorts since it would only be fitting.

It would be only one type of creature that spawns.

•     I dont think there would be a need for more if it is only centered around 3 frags but it is possible, if you wanted to make 3 types for the 3 types of frags and then just control the amount that spawns per realm.

You would need a weapon(Cursed) to kill them.

•     Would be nice if it had a durability breaking over time/amount of kills or some sort of negative effect from or with use.

Drop rate could be adjusted to account for frag rarities

•     Right now the stashes from every other event creature are sitting at a 7.5% drop rate, for the these types of frags and the possible amount of frags per type you can attain lowering this may be a needed offset to account for the frags rarities.

It can either drop 1 type of "Frag Stash" or 3 different types of "Frag stashes".  

•     While dropping 1 stash similar to what we have with the Darksun Destroyers it could be : 6-9(SE) 4-7(LE) 2-5(Crystal) per stash.
  •     Dropping 3 different stashes would be only 1 frag type per stash ranging from 3-9 frags, which is more interesting because you wouldn't necessarily be able to choose or control which frags you can focus on. Glorious Stash(SE), Heroic Stash(LE), and Luminous Stash(Crystal).

The main Tier rewards could still be Chests.

•     Tier Bronze, Silver, Gold yielding 1 Chest, Crystal 2, and Ruby 3. Basically similar to what they are now. The amount of frags should vary and shouldn't be an ridiculous amount either.
  •     Example being the ruby chest should give 4-5k Super Elite 2.7-3.5k Legendary 1.6-2k Crystal frags per Frag Chest. Those numbers are just an idea but if you want a more realistic idea currently the Ruby Stashes give 5,400 total frags so if we keep that amount you would just need to break it up and divvy it up for the 3. So that may be 50% SE(2,700), 35% LE(1,890 or 1,900) and 15% Crystal(810 or 800).
  •     Or like the "Thieves in the Night chest" offer 5/10/15/20/25 based on the finishing tier, random frag chest containing 300-600 frag of only 1 of the 3 types(that would be if you kept the frags the same so no matter what class you would get say 400 SE from one and 400 LE from another). Back to the numbers 5,400 frags from a ruby chest : 5,400 x 3= 16,200 รท 25 = 648. So the frags could vary from 650 on down 3 or 4 hundred if you kept them all even. However if you wanted a ratio where you get more from one than the other that would work too, though you could end up with more than 16,200 frags total and maybe even less depending on the final numbers and randomness of each. If you kept and used the numbers from the earlier bullet SE being 2,700 and if that's all you got you would end up with 67,500 SE frags from the 25 item ruby reward, which is way over the 16,200, so it would have to be tweaked in a way so you wouldn't get that. Or just arranging the numbers of each frag item from the chest in a way where they are neither nerfed and pointless nor abundant and over rewarding. If this option is used it would have to be discussed on whether the 25 items would be bound or not, and i guess that could depend on the final amount of frags per stash item. Or whether or not it would be a max of 25 and not 20 or 15.

I'm sure i can add more to this and maybe i will, but i wanna get this up and out and maybe you all have more and hopefully better ideas or suggestions to help build and mold this into something better. But i just wanna put this out there and hopefully there are many that would appreciate an event along these lines.

#993030 Darksun Reborn IX

Posted by murabane on 20 July 2018 - 15:23 in General Discussion

I Have a feeling BigGrim forgot where he put all the silver chests and is trying to figure out a way to spray paint a work around of some sort to make up for all this forgetful delay ! ? ! ? ! ? !

If he ran out of silver paint im sure there is some "Gold Chest" paint laying around  ;)

#992465 Game isn't working.

Posted by murabane on 20 June 2018 - 22:14 in General Discussion

One could hope with the app that they'll hire 24/7 support (or just "on call" at least) for emergency situations.

I'm just hoping they extend buffs, mailbox and AH times. 

Reserve stam since this is unannounced downtime would also be relevant, especially considering the GE going on. But... whatever.

Dont ask for everything all at once, one thing at a time for them  :P  

They definitely should extend everything. If this isn't a quick fix with an hour or so they should add everyone's stam tick to their reserve tanks, since im sure a few people could overflow during the down time.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: