Photo

FREE: Eldevin Points!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

#21 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 16:37

The issue that was delaying some payments from offers has now been resolved. Future offers will not experience any delay on our side, all previously outstanding offers have been delivered.

Thanks, just got credited for one that I was about to chase up.  :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#22 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 20:13

hmm, don't know how i feel about this, i know HCS will make more money, but all it's going to do is inflate the market.

#23 Linkondrugs

Linkondrugs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 20:32

This is a joke here we are expecting a downloadable client etc. And we get this??? Game has been out almost 6 months and these people cant get the simplest improvements. Dead game...

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  49  | Fishing:  49  | Forestry:  49  | Skinning:  49  | Farming:  49  Foraging:  49  | Prospecting:   49 |

Crafting:

Alchemy: 49  Cooking:  49  | Leatherworking:  49  | Weaponsmithing:  49  | Armorsmithing:  49  | Jewelry:  49  | Tailoring: 49

5,000+ Hours Logged, Closed Beta Player, Richest Merchant Around ;D

#24 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 21:06

They use the exact same offers on their other game guys, Fallensword. It has obviously worked out well for them and this would not of taken hardly any time away from other things they are working.... I think.

#25 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 21:06

by watching videos and doing offers here does it mean that i'm not goin to be able to do them for fallensword?

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#26 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 21:39

So far check out most of offer's nothing usefull there but trash for trash.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#27 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 23:17

purchases will also award 20% of the value in Loyalty Tokens.

The free offers are also paying out loyalty points, just to let you know. 

#28 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:01

Tips to all that do these things NEVER do anything that asks for Money or creditcards they rarely ever work and the tech support will blow you off or say sorry in 3 weeks we will see what we can do lol.(been useing these types of things for YEARS) do surveys or the email offers or if your lucky Video watching :) i have a sep email account for just that so my main email doesnt get spammed lol :) GL and happy gaining EP :) to those that Bug about how this ruins the system think of how complicated and risky some of these things are they dont always work so nothing will change just more sponsors adding to the game :)

#29 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:10

Looks like the value of ep will drop.

#30 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:25

Although this is good, be careful. There are a lot of nice initial free stuff to help you get EP. Then there are videos. After that, you will find that some surveys are reliable and you can do in 20-40 minutes and make probably 125 each (but limited on how many you can do per day/week or what you do or do not qualify for). Then there are other random surverys and registrations that will not work and you will waste time going through it. Some also contain viruses, so keep your anti virus at the ready to warn you before you enter a web page. So you will basically hit a wall on your earnings.

Use alias email and facebook accounts to avoid spam death.

So make your initial ep and then it's mainly the videos and reliable surveys afterwards, which you will get to know by the companies sponsoring it.

The rest will be downloads and stuff you purchase or add a credit card info to, these are all garbage unless you do a daily system restore.

All in all, it's good if you don't mind taking the time and knowing that some surverys will just not reward you. But if you have the time and patience, you can make some ep. But you are not going to get rich here. Once you get past all the initial stuff, it will slow down and will get frustrating if you have little patience.

Fair warning: HCS will not compensate you for EP that you were not paid out on from completing an offer. They will send you to the sponsor to open a ticket with them. Sometimes you will get that reward, but most times you will not. Be sure to take a screen shots of completed surveys for proof if that happens.

Edited by zargon, 14 May 2014 - 06:05.

#31 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:37

This is a joke here we are expecting a downloadable client etc. And we get this??? Game has been out almost 6 months and these people cant get the simplest improvements. Dead game...

I'm glad you think my talents so diverse that I should personally be helping on the downloadable client. However, I assure you they'd waste far more time teaching me Java than they would gain from any help I would provide.

The website back end for the downloadable client is already finished, that is why I turned my attention to other website features. I assure you that any delay in its release will not be from my department.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#32 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:47

We all know linkondrugs/satan is one of those people who just complains 24/7 yet still comes back, ignore him, giving him attention just fuels his childish behaviour.

Bit of advice for people doing these surveys, get a free email address, sign up using fake details, same goes for facebook. That way you don't have to worry about spam or crap filling your real facebook account. Never hand over credit card/real personal details/phone number.  According to this survey my name is Yolo Swaggins and I was born in 1917.

Edited by Dave, 14 May 2014 - 05:50.

#33 Linkondrugs

Linkondrugs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:22

We all know linkondrugs/satan is one of those people who just complains 24/7 yet still comes back, ignore him, giving him attention just fuels his childish behaviour.

Ok dave take a look at all your forum posts they are not the nicest things in the world.

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  49  | Fishing:  49  | Forestry:  49  | Skinning:  49  | Farming:  49  Foraging:  49  | Prospecting:   49 |

Crafting:

Alchemy: 49  Cooking:  49  | Leatherworking:  49  | Weaponsmithing:  49  | Armorsmithing:  49  | Jewelry:  49  | Tailoring: 49

5,000+ Hours Logged, Closed Beta Player, Richest Merchant Around ;D

#34 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:09

Ok dave take a look at all your forum posts they are not the nicest things in the world.

Agree +1

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#35 Dampard

Dampard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:30

I played castle clash which uses the same scheme with Tapjoy, basically it benefits more for  US or maybe EU countries. Back in my country its all unavailable. This will make the game a little unbalance between players in US and the rest of the world.

I prefer earning free EP/gold  by offering profession services to other players. That is originally what the game is all about.

#36 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:50

I played castle clash which uses the same scheme with Tapjoy, basically it benefits more for  US or maybe EU countries. Back in my country its all unavailable. This will make the game a little unbalance between players in US and the rest of the world.

This is exactly the same i want to say ATM . As am not  from eu / us , i dont have any video offers + the surveys reject me bcos they primarily want to collect surveys from people mainly from eu/ us and not from asia . 

So basically i get very less ep 

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

#37 SHUTTLER

SHUTTLER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:09

This is exactly the same i want to say ATM . As am not  from eu / us , i dont have any video offers + the surveys reject me bcos they primarily want to collect surveys from people mainly from eu/ us and not from asia . 

So basically i get very less ep 

a +1 to this ... :wacko:

#38 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 13:11

3600  :o

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#39 Sai

Sai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 19:26

2.5k courtesy of Swagbucks, only "downside" is that I have a free month of Gamefly....  >.>

Steam Gashen_Sai

RuneScape Gashen-Sai

#40 Ineluki

Ineluki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 23:47

Grats to those who reap the benefits. I'm what you could call a purist - I don't take anything I can earn ingame. I realize it supports the game to buy stuff but I consider it a part of the game challenge.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: