Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:47

Just a brief run down of some of the many questions I've been asked about Gift Codes.

How do I buy one?

Go place an order for the items you want in our shop, but before you click that big payment button at the end check the box that says "Convert purchase in to Gift Codes I can give to other people"

I don't see the check box on the payment page?

You're either using a gift / discount code and trying to make it a new gift, sneaky! Or you already own the Fallen Sword Starter Pack (or other limited per account item) in your order and as such can't purchase a second, so your order is being forced in to gift mode!

What if I buy a gift code during a bonus sale?

The bonus depends purely on when you claim the code and not at all on when you purchase it. So if you buy a gift code during a bonus FSP sale and use it after the sale ends, no bonus. If you buy a gift code outside a sale and then use it during one, bonus!

Can we trade in game currencies for gift codes with other players?

Of course, as long as you're not scamming people we don't mind. If someone wants to farm a million gold and trade it for a starter pack / subscription gift code then go for it!

Can I use the gift code on myself?

Yes! If you purchase a gift code for your spouse then get a divorce you can totally use that gift code yourself (unless your spouse gets it in the divorce settlement...)

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: