#1 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:36

ALL of them i sure ware suggested buy others  to,  but here they are again maybe   it counts :

1. add spots in the potion belt ( 4 spots is so inconvenient ) 

2. add spots in  skill / emote  bar ( we got 52 emote and 49 mount + skills ..  we can only put 24 )

3. add  Stash Back Pack slots  just add 1 more row we got so many things and no where to put them 

4. LvL 50 should be all the exp from 1 to 49 added THIS IS YOUR CHANCE  to change the game  . make it HARD to lvl  ( for every update  people log in work one  day for one lvl and then dont log for months  ) dotn make it hard for every one just for EOC  players , live 1 to 49 az it is and make next ones incredible vast and hard   so that they stay  in game and play  because it takes  3-6 monts to add content and  2-3 days for  players to  consume it  then old players haw nothing to do after that 

5.  add  more recipes  for items at every lvl ( would be nice to be able craft the items from drop if we dismantle  them and learn the recipe  when we dismantle  an item we got a % chance to learn the recipe  and a % to destroy it and not learn any thing 

6. make it really hard to lvl crafting and gathering .  NEVER add lvl 49 mats in TA and same as for  LvL  to get to 50 u need to make as much exp as u did from 1 to 49 

7.  if i  got the lvl to craft a piece of gere and i made it once   i shod be able to repair it  for me and for others 

8. More things to do for the players  that dont do Dungeons and Story-line Quests  , give the crafters and gatherers many more things to fill there time 

9. let us get character lvl  at 1 or 2 lvls above  the lvl cap  and introduce  PvP exp loss 

10. add the random aspect of dungeon items to crafting   let me make 100 weapons / armor pieces until i  get a decent one  give me some thing to do ... im a crafter ..  i like to make things ..  USEFUL  things ... and u got the  the random  stat stuff from dungeon items just add it in crafting  a lot of people will be happy with that 

Edited by davidutz, 04 January 2016 - 07:13.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: