• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 allkill12

allkill12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 21:57

why not add more skills into composing from the skill tree, TH and merchant would be good addition to the composing list of buffs it would help gain more gold to afford stuff for levelers, i for one would like to see a bit more buffs added to the composing buff list

skill tree, we have so many eoc. the last time new  buffs was added in was like forever ago

eoc content- its been weeks for any new eoc content was released, some players are rather bored and has nothing to do in the game and is about to quit playing due to the boredom, some of the eoc players is having trouble finding interest in the game........

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 August 2018 - 22:56

As much as i love this idea, I've probably been told no dozens of times......

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 04:56

I would love that composing gets more Skills too. Though TH and Merchant should probably stay as a guild RP buff where guilds can make a hunting day and fill up their banks ... Still Gvg RP buffs need more concentration from HCS....

#4 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:25

Also it will be amazing if we get all power transfer buffs in the Composed Skill tree.

A buff that transfer armor to damage or defense to attack.

Those stuff are pretty tactical and nice to have.

#5 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:30

Also it will be amazing if we get all power transfer buffs in the Composed Skill tree.

A buff that transfer armor to damage or defense to attack.

Those stuff are pretty tactical and nice to have.

If, and thats a big IF, we get any more buffs added to composing, it may be less than a handful of buffs from the current skill tree, but id rather see new buffs exclusive to composing. and while the buffs you mentioned are indeed useful, we can get them from a good number of global chests at high levels

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:23

Hey there.

I'd want new buffs, exclusive to Composing rather than more from the tree. Makes things more interesting. Gives incentive to level both in-game and Composing.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: