• PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2016 - 23:54

Hi all,

We've just updated the Fallen Sword Guide with the following improvements:

- Potions now display buffs correctly.

- The Player Equipped, Player Backpack, Guild Inventory totals no longer include inactive account items, unless they are guild tagged.

- If an item is obtained from a quest, the quest is now shown on the item details page.

- Fragment stashes now show the range of fragments that can be obtained from them.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 23:58

Nice. :)

Thanks, Hoof.

#3 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 00:07

Hi all,

- The Player Equipped, Player Backpack, Guild Inventory totals no longer include inactive account items, unless they are guild tagged.

- If an item is obtained from a quest, the quest is now shown on the item details page.

- Fragment stashes now show the range of fragments that can be obtained from them.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

thanks hoofmaster for the updates, a player posted in your thread https://forums.hunte...oming-next-week, could you please implement this if you can to display the exact time we will be on maximum stamina?

hey biggrim

when I move mouse over stamina on my profile page I see this box:

o3qJqHq.png

can you please add 1 line ## Max Stamina at xx/yy/zzzz (=day/month/year) ## with next update?

this will be big help, thank you

I think adding minute and hour is better

I mean this as an example:

maximum stamina at 22:54 29th March 2016

would this be possible?

Edited by maxdragon, 24 March 2016 - 00:36.

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 00:49

Great! Any news on FS App beta? Eagerly waiting almost forgot.

#5 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:35

Thank you Hoof. Working late I see... go have some pints or something.

Please also be sure to completely ignore anything here off-topic. 

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:37

Hi all,

~ The Fallen Sword Team

1. Fix potions displayed to show all buffs accurately. "check"

2. The Player Equipped, Player Backpack, Guild Inventory Total Should not include Inactive account items, unless Guild Tagged. "check"

3. Add an 'Acquired from Quest' entry. "check"

4. Add a "Key Required?" entry to items. Useful for the Realm Chests. The keys are in the guide, maybe under each key you could list which chests they open. "missing"

5. Search items by Enhancement. "missing"

6. Add Frag Stashes so they show the contents of the stashes. "check"

Thanks for the promised updates to the UFSG but it seems that 2 of the promised updates (from the game homepage) are still missing ? - are they going to be forthcoming this week too ?

The main update, for me at least, was going to be the ability to sort gear by enhancement levels and it's not there .. yet ?

Edited by Pardoux, 24 March 2016 - 01:38.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:23

When looking at "Container" item types, they have a weird number in the Enhancement section of the page.

For example, on the Average Easter Basket, it shows:

Enhancements
: 14176%

Also, it does not tell you what is in the container. It uses the same template as equipment, and therefore basically has no info for the item, because info that pertains to equipment is not relevant to containers.

UFSG_Average_Easter_Basket_zpsbbmhn7s3.p

There is an empty category called "Composed Potion".  :ph34r:

UFSG_Composed_Potion_zpsxcgfgqir.png

#8 adienamar

adienamar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:09

Hoof a question though regarding all items guild tagged. In guide section "Guild Inventory Total", is displayed "0 guild tagged" (although we have them tagged), if  the items are carried in our bps, meaning that in that section are displayed only the items in guild store. Can u add them too in the respective section (difficult to program it) or it is like this on pourpose?

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:47

Could you please implement this if you can to display the exact time we will be on maximum stamina?

I think adding minute and hour is better

I mean this as an example:

maximum stamina at 22:54 29th March 2016

would this be possible?

I've made him aware of this from the previous thread and it is on our list of possible updates.

Great! Any news on FS App beta? Eagerly waiting almost forgot.

Not at this time, no.

Thanks for the updates to the UFSG but it seems that 2 of the updates (from the game homepage) are still missing ? - are they going to be forthcoming this week too ?

The man was working until midnight Dude. These WILL appear just not this week. Chill. :)

Stuff

Weird. Made him aware of it.

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2016 - 22:40

The man was working until midnight Dude. These WILL appear just not this week. Chill. :)

Hoof often works into the wee hours :P

I am chill about it, just concerned that you guys were the ones that said it would happen this week ..

Edited by Pardoux, 25 March 2016 - 02:50.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:39

I checked over a large portion of the eggs (from the dragon thingie) and they all now correctly show buffs included in them. Very nice.

For next time, I'd like to suggest that containers show a list of the pots in them. 

For example, I think it would be nice to see in the Runic Dwarven Chest what pots it has. Along the same lines in this example, it would be nice to see that the Dwarven Goblet of Advancement comes from the Runic Dwarven Chest.

Along the same lines, though not as essential for me, I think it would be good for a section on "Protected against SB and SL" to be added. I do think that's a plus (actually think that should be added to the Home Page mouseovers as well) that might entice more donations. 

Anyway, great work. (o0

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:55

Just concerned that you guys were the ones that said it would happen this week ..

As you see below, we said we intended. Hoofmaster still ensured that some of what was intended was done, just not all :

Hey there everyone

Next week we intend on pushing forward the following code updates :

Stuff

~ The Fallen Sword Team

For next time, I'd like to suggest that containers show a list of the pots in them. 

Along the same lines, though not as essential for me, I think it would be good for a section on "Protected against SB and SL" to be added.

Noted down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: