• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mesarye

Mesarye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:15

The stacks are way to small  to really do very much maybe increased all items to have the same stack size like 50 a stack cause 10 and 5 fills your invi way way way to fast i find myself running around so much my click and holding hurts lol also on mining/ harvesting maybe a 1 click action till item vanishes or you break off . Example i click on coal it keeps mining till it disappears then you have to find another node to use step and repeat. Increased stack sizes of pots as well i find my invi to be full of HP and mana pots i barely ever use :( aside from what i crafted for now things are OK but this wil help ALOT 

#2 Whitetragedy

Whitetragedy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:19

Or... you can buy a basket that hold 10 stacks for around $0.50.

#3 Mesarye

Mesarye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:59

even with the baskets that cost crazy in game money or a few $s as you say its still crazy to have 5 and 10 in stacks i mean really ...... i try and make armor for example i have to move around all those bars just to fit it lol 25 bars per stack be nice maybe :)

#4 CoD

CoD

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:23

I think it's fine. It gives you an incentive to buy some EP. Or work harder to get gold then get EP w/ Gold.

#5 Kaendor

Kaendor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:45

$ 0.50 = around 5g or less depending on the person that u trade with. They are actually pretty cheap, a repair at 20 ish might cost u more than a sack.

SquirrelSig_zps7b59b79d.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: