Photo

Did you throw away your Spook Smasher set?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Denyza

Denyza

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:31

I'm itching to get rid of mine, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.

LastSignature_zps9cb1e771.jpg

#2 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:48

i dont ever see myself getting to hunt tommy aches, and not being lv 300 at this time, i simply chucked it. i need the space honestly u.u if it wasnt bound thatd be nicer :/

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#3 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:23

They're refused to acknowledge my point that these items should either be inventable, or the quest reopens every year so people can regain the items to hunt the titan.

Or support is flooded with requests asking for replacements. Although, given how much a flop these gloves have turned out to be, I can't imagine many would take the time/stam to hunt next year.

#4 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:39

They're refused to acknowledge my point that these items should either be inventable, or the quest reopens every year so people can regain the items to hunt the titan.

Or support is flooded with requests asking for replacements. Although, given how much a flop these gloves have turned out to be, I can't imagine many would take the time/stam to hunt next year.

Maybe you can get the items again next year? Give it 11 months, I'm sure there will be a response.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2012 - 14:52

It's possible they will be inventable next year. Or sold in a shop locked in a realm you can access if you got to a certain stage of the quest.

#6 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 November 2012 - 14:59

It's possible they will be inventable next year. Or sold in a shop locked in a realm you can access if you got to a certain stage of the quest.

Purchasable in a locked area that is unlocked after a quest stage would be a good solution in my opinion as people no longer have to hold on to 2 items for an entire year just to be able to use it for a week or two.
It'll also create a minor gold sink. :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#7 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:19

A decision on this would be appreciated sooner rather than later. I'm sure a lot of players have BP space issues right now :wink:

#8 Dowster

Dowster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:46

If this does go ahead it will certainly be good news for all the new, low level players who were able to accept the level 25 quest this time around, but not big enough to take on the Titan. 2 BP spaces is a lot to give up permanently for someone just starting out in the game, but knowing that they'll never be able to hunt a particular Titan in future is just taking away one of the reasons to stick with the game and grow/develop their character

Good news that it's being considered

#9 Scathian

Scathian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 18:13

I dropped my set. I was hoping that it could be reinvented up to my VL so I could use it for reals but that didn't happen :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: