Photo

Are returning player rewards supporting multi activity?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:10

I may be fairly new to this game but I have friends who left and play other games and a couple who have youtube accounts that I know... so I don't know... I think that the rewards should focus on the inactive players and generated code does need to be passed player to former player in order to be fair
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#22 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:28

I was really excited about this update because i have friends that i told this game about(about 6 or 7) but did not like it cause of the stamina aspect of it(they are more of the no life gamers rather play unlimited amount as much as they can) but with this update i am sure they will play when they receive 30k stam to get a few lvs then when they get bored send me the fsp they got after the 20 days and i made a effortless profit....

Sadly there is so many unfair ways and thousand ways to manipulate this system and get effortless fsp(considering the cows refill the 5 codes). If i was a slimey snake i would tell my friends make new accounts right now go inactive then wait 3 months...but i pretty sure they have no interest in the game regardless.

EDIT: Opps forgot i left out the main point of this post..But i agree with most the people in this thread there is multiple ways to cheat this system and this only works if you have contact with the person that used to play..I get like 2 recruits a day they get 3 lvs then quit and i never have a way to contact them ever after the 30 days because they go off my recruiting list and never log into FS ever. Think the main reason is because the stam factor of the game and waiting but i dont think waiting for 500 stam isnt log at all but people these days are impatient

uwClls8.png

#23 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:10

how does a thread about returning players end up on arena.....

Because when you look at arena champions rated list you will see how many decent players are inactive now.
think about it how many players will stay online to play arena if it was really focused by HC's.. its only aspect doesn't require stamina.. you can play all aspects with your stamina then stay online to play arena with your fancy gold.

and i don't think discussing about this OP would improve the game.. Multi's always will be a problem in every online game.

#24 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:34

Because when you look at arena champions rated list you will see how many decent players are inactive now.
think about it how many players will stay online to play arena if it was really focused by HC's.. its only aspect doesn't require stamina.. you can play all aspects with your stamina then stay online to play arena with your fancy gold.

and i don't think discussing about this OP would improve the game.. Multi's will always be a problem in every online game.

Not all of us have millions of gold and hundreds of FSP to throw into Arena to play all day either. If I played in Arena as much as I'd like to, I'd be broke, and unable to save up for the gear I want :(

#25 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:40

and i don't think discussing about this OP would improve the game.. Multi's will always be a problem in every online game.

Not all of us have millions of gold and hundreds of FSP to throw into Arena to play all day either. If I played in Arena as much as I'd like to, I'd be broke, and unable to save up for the gear I want :(

Find good geard guild if you cant afford gears and find someone who can advice you how to learn arena... pretty much tourney's join cost very cheap... 20k-50k for items and components up to 90k for gold tourney's

Everyone start from 0 .. i had 0 fsps and just using gold from leveling when i started arena

#26 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:46

[

Find good geard guild if you cant afford gears and find someone who can advice you how to learn arena... pretty much tourney's join cost very cheap... 20k-50k for items and components up to 90k for gold tourney's

Everyone start from 0 .. i had 0 fsps and just using gold from leveling when i started arena

I have a decent idea of how Arena works, but I still dont guarantee wins every time I enter. I SURE dont profit from it, I'd rather keep my gold/FSP and save it for resources I need for gear, or buy the gear directly, but maybe I just need to perfect my strategy, and win more consecutively... -shrug-

#27 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:50

I have a decent idea of how Arena works, but I still dont guarantee wins every time I enter. I SURE dont profit from it, I'd rather keep my gold/FSP and save it for resources I need for gear, or buy the gear directly, but maybe I just need to perfect my strategy, and win more consecutively... -shrug-

I rarely buy any expensive gears as i prefer to win and invent bymyself :) patience is the key of success.

#28 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:03

I see this thread has been taken in an entirely unrelated direction to what it was about...

:?

#29 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:27

I see this thread has been taken in an entirely unrelated direction to what it was about... :?

Are returning player rewards supporting multi activity?

Yes.

Now let's focus on how to keep the game active without multis ;) ..and let the cows do the multi-banning.

#30 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 16:08

and i don't think discussing about this OP would improve the game.. Multi's always will be a problem in every online game.

shin? the system was put in place to bring back ALL players :/ not just arena players :/

there have been a lot of levelers, titan hunters, PVPers, GVGers, farmers, ect ect ect that have left the game as well.......

and this specific thread is about the parts of the current system that are flawed...

i understand you want to see YOUR aspect of the game fixed but this is not the thread for it mate. Also suggesting that only the past arena players are worth worrying about bringing back (unless i really miss took you) is pretty crap IMHO :/

p.s. its early, its cold, and im hungry lol if i seem rude please ignore that part of it

#31 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 17:38

shin? the system was put in place to bring back ALL players :/ not just arena players :/

there have been a lot of levelers, titan hunters, PVPers, GVGers, farmers, ect ect ect that have left the game as well.......

and this specific thread is about the parts of the current system that are flawed...

i understand you want to see YOUR aspect of the game fixed but this is not the thread for it mate. Also suggesting that only the past arena players are worth worrying about bringing back (unless i really miss took you) is pretty crap IMHO :/

p.s. its early, its cold, and im hungry lol if i seem rude please ignore that part of it

I'm talking about Arena because its only aspect playable without stamina... (which will keep players online more often)
for sure all players are worthy to back.
I play all aspects of game and i care about every part of game ;)

This OP only is a question if Returning players feature would encourage multi's to show up... and the answer is "yes"(Its HC's job to discuss how to keep their game clean from clones) ,well now lets give constructive discussing why many past players quit the game to help HC's find the holes ... and i posted my opinion not sure what are you arguing for...

#32 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 23:12

Simply each and every part of the game is calling out for more players...recent changes to the game have seen more player activity.
I am sure a lot of us would love to see 3 k players online again. That is a dream.

As for the Multi issues HCS created the albatross with its own policies..now it needs to find a way out of its own mire.
There are players with 7 and 8 accounts all running on individual ip's and individual computers who run them with military discipline ..they will be laughing all the way to the bank with this update.

#33 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:06

My god people, this game is now limping along on its last legs, multi's are the last thing we need to be worrying about. At least HCS is trying to remedy the online numbers situation, just be happy about that.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#34 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 14:32

Players ....[will]....... be manually verified by HCS staff ......... Multies will .... be terminated.

YEA! Good idea!

Thin out the cheaters!
Posted Image

#35 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 21:06

Players ....[will]....... be manually verified by HCS staff ......... Multies will .... be terminated.

YEA! Good idea!

Thin out the cheaters!

It would be good ,but they would need to be able to detect multies first..and not just the stupid ones.

#36 needgod

needgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 13:56

They do check players that are reported as well.. I have turned in a number of them in destroyer areas.. hollows really bad.. no gear, or guild, low level, just looking for destroyers... I even found 2 that named themselves after super elites.. (Irony, since there's no way to know what they are called unless you played before..) See anything unusal...hit it with a ticket... Seen many accounts deleted..

#37 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2013 - 19:23

I found a few players, who have "recruited" someone via their link recently, these players got to level 20, then for some strange reason, went inactive :lol:

I guess that is not against the rules, as long as they are really someone else, but it still seems like its too easy to farm FSP this way, even if your not making accounts yourself.

I might try it!

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#38 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 22:34

are you gonna recruit or "recruit"? if not the latter then *thumbs up* ...

..if players are going to go out there and recruit 5 friends to level up to 20(might as well have them level up to 25 for that 2 fsp from recruiting bonus :wink:) and have them come back in 4 months to gain an easy 50 levels then proceed to log for 20 days to get 1800 purple dots split between everyone...BUT by some chance 1+ outta 5 friends decides to stay and play *shrugs* totally worth all that fsp coming into the game..because..in the end, that's the only big mover and shaker of this return of the jedi deal. personally this game's market could always use a boost in purple orbs. the AH and marketplace did well when all the xmas orders were delivered :)

,,personally with the direction the Cows have been going, i sense a great future for this game. with the production of an efficient mobile interface, which will bring a LOT more players online more often, and just the additions to current play areas and work on future suggestions, 2013 will be a very positive year :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: