• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Removed8950

Removed8950

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 21:58

Ok, first off, I am not that well known in the game. Well enough known by a few that matter to me I guess. I have been playing this game for almost 5 years, and I must say that it is one of the things in my life that keeps me sane lol. (well partially) With that being said, I have spent a good deal of my time here beating the snot out of others, for gold, for prestige, for medals, but most over-all, for FUN. PvP in this game used to keep me sitting at this damn computer for hours on end. I used to sit here for ENTIRE ladder sessions, I used to sit up for 24 hours straight bounty hunting, I used to sit here for hours on end just talking to people. Lately, not so much, as my work schedule has gotten quite hectic, but I am going to sit here tonight and put out the way I feel that PvP should be handled on this game. Not that my thread will change anything in the game, but just so that my thoughts are gathered in one place instead of all over cyberspace. The things I am going to discuss come not only from me, but from a collection of ideas from many different players in the game, both past and present. Bear with me as I knew when I sat down to type this out that it was going to be a long one.

I.) Open world PvP- The biggest issue(complaint) with open world PvP in this game is the fact that you lose experience when you lose an attack (either incoming or outgoing). Why should someone lose experience in an attack from another player? This is the first game I have played where PvP affects character level in such a way. Losing experience to creatures makes sense, it is where our character experience comes from after all. So, here are my thoughts on it.

A.) Open world PvP hits should only exchange prestige and gold. Yes, I said it, and I am a PvP player. PvP died a long time ago in this game because of the simple fact that people were tired of losing (hard earned) experience. If there is any hope of revitalizing the part of the game that has kept me coming back, then this portion, has to go. As the game has evolved, it has turned into an entirely different creature, and we (players AND developers) have to evolve along with it. 

1.) Even though open world PvP hits will only exchange gold and prestige, they should be bounty-able for experience loss on the bounty board. The bounty board was meant as punishment so lets do just that. Yes, most PvP players don't mind experience loss but they have to stay within certain levels for gear and targets.

2.) With the removal of experience loss in open world PvP, the thievery enhancement should be made to take 30-50% of gold on hand to offset that. Also, the master thief rate should be raised as well. This will give gold hitters more of an incentive to swing, and will give more people a reason to use the bounty board to seek punishment for wrong doers. 

B.) The bounty board - With the removal of experience loss in open world PvP, MULT-BOUNTIES are not needed. Multi-bounties meaning the ability to bounty EVERY hit received. As that was added to quell the complaints about bounty marks getting "free" hits on the target. With no experience loss the "free" hits will amount to nothing but a few gold in repair costs. But, there have to be some changes made to the bounty board as well to make it worthwhile to people placing bounties.

1.) Bounties DO NOT expire. Once a bounty is posted it stays on the board until it is completed, period. All bounties guarantee a 3 level decrease, not the normal 10 hits we have right now. The bounty board was once fun and exciting because you didn't know that someone was already on a bounty. You just jumped in and started swinging. So the proposition I am throwing out is that you take the "experience left to lose" section off the bounty board, and make all standard bounties lose 3 levels. Once the mark has lost 3 levels worth of experience, the person who took the most experience off the mark wins the bounty and the prize. This will add some randomness to the bounty board like the years of old.

2.) Bounty hit limitations need to be removed. What i mean by that is there should be no time needed between hits from bounty hunters. Once you take a bounty, you can hit and hit and hit without having to wait 2 minutes. This will ensure that bounties are completed in a fast manner and yet increase my argument for the unneeded multi-bounty option. 

3.) Bounty tickets - The addition of buying bounty tickets with gold was a step in the right direction. But, the reason for making this addition was to act as a gold sink, you must remove the FSP upgrade for bounty tickets for it to be an effective sink.  

4.) War bounties - I will discuss this later......

II.) GvG - Oh the mighty GvG machine is under my scrutiny as well. The GvG system has been broken since it's inception as a profit earning section of the game. Basically, since the introduction of RP items other than guild buff packs (which in their own right are COMPLETELY outdated). Here are my thoughts on GvG......

A.) RP(reputation points) are kind of a bad joke when it involves GvG battles. So many guilds have exploited the RP system to the point of it not being worth anything. So, i propose a totally new system (sort of). RP points should stay where they are, gained by winning GvG's against rival guilds, but SHOULD NOT be used to buy the current epic recipe items used today. Guild RP should only be used to buy buff packs for the guild (which need totally revamped!). The purchase of Epic item resources would be instead purchased by an entirely NEW point system........

1.) The Guild Domination Point(s) - These points are awarded to a guild who remains in the top "X" of the RESETTING GvG ladder. The GvG ladder should reset every 14-28 days, at random, to ensure that those active in this area of the game remain actively searching for guild rating. Like the PvP ladder (which I will also discuss), Guilds that remain in the top "X" spots will gain GDP every 3, 4, 12..... hours they are on the ladder in those respective ladder ranks, and receive a set number of points at reset for the ranking they finished at (for the top "X" spots on the ladder). They can then use the GDP to buy items such as the Bobonarts crystal skull to sell or create those epic items which require it for creation.

2.) RP buff packs as I said, need to be completely revamped. Any buff in the RP buff packs pertaining to leveling (Adept learner, Librarian, Doubler Etc.) Need to be a MINIMUM of 250. With current potions it is not a hard feat, or an overly expensive one, to gain almost the same or better levels from potions. So where is the incentive for guilds to put forth any effort to gain buff packs that are easily and often times trumped by potions?  There isn't any. PvP based buff packs are open to discussion since I wouldn't want to kill the higher level people in the games buff sales.

III.) This brings me to Guild Wars, which are kind of their own animal in most respects. With the removal of experience loss from open world PvP, Guild wars would take a massive hit in my system. So, to fix that issue, I again propose a NEW addition to the game......

A.) Declaring WAR on another guild should be similar to GvG, except there are no points gained, no rewards to earn. There would be a new clickable thing on the guild management page that would enable people with the right guild permissions to declare WAR on another guild. This would have to be approved by a certain amount of members from the declaring guild, and once approved(declared), the target guild could not be attacked for a set amount of time. (let's just say 24 hours) This would give the guild that is being targeted ample time to try to resolve the issue diplomatically, in which case the declaring guild can resend the declaration, and resume game play as normal. If the declaration is not satisfied to the declaring guilds satisfaction, a WAR would ensue.

1.) Any 2 guilds involved in a WAR, would have normal experience loss as it is now in open world PvP. Loses either incoming or outgoing would result in lost experience, ALL outgoing attacks would be bounty-able, and any bounty placed by a wartime guild would go to the WAR board. This would act just as the bounty board, but the only people allowed to accept these or hit on these would be members of the warring guilds (or allies, to be discussed). Experience loss would be the 5 levels of max bounties now, and like the bounty board idea in this thread, the time limit, would be the same on the WAR board.

2.) Any one guild can only be involved in "1" war at any given time. So if a guild is at war with another guild, a guild outside that war CAN NOT declare war against either one of those guilds. Guilds at war can bring in allies, but only on the occasion that the guild they are at war with can bring in the same amount of allies. So, if guild A wants to bring in guild A-1, guild B can bring in guild B-1 and so forth. 

3.) Guild wars are won only by the submission of one of the major guilds involved in the war. Allies can not submit to end a war, only the declaring or declared guilds may submit to end a guild war. Once submitted, the guilds involved can not have any DIRECT interaction, accept through guild diplomats which would be made a guild permission. Essentially, those 2 guilds would go on "cool down" similar to titans for guilds who secure a titan.

B.) End of war, as i don't really know what to call it at this time, would ensue. During the "cool down" after a guild war, only diplomats would be able to speak between guilds. This would limit the amount of trash talking between players that tends to happen these days, and would also allow those deemed to be level headed to work out issues between guilds. A guild would have to lose an "X" amount of experience (combined) before a submission and End of war could ensue, this would keep guilds from just submitting to ensure they didn't lose any experience during the exchange. The lost experience would count as a deficit the same as a leaving player would so that experience would have to be made back before the guilds could progress on the guild experience ladder.

IV. PvP ladder - The focus of SOOOOO many complaints, grievances, gripes, BITCHING. This is my take on the whole idea (again with ideas from many different players in the game, not only my own).

A.) Bounties between 2 ladder contenders should be null and void. The ladder was meant as a place where 2 players could pit their skills against each other, not where guilds could BULLY other players into quitting the ladder. Ladder bounties need to disappear first and foremost, before any of the soon to be proposed changes occur.

B.) PvP token rewards were a great addition to the game. The gear you can make is premium in most level ranges, but it has become over-saturated at most levels. The introduction of NEW sets at each LADDER range needs to be implemented. These sets do not need to trump existing sets, just merely create some balance in the ranges. The introduction of sets that offer varied stats in each range would be a start. For example, the 25-49 ladder range is completely dominated by INVENTABLE gear for armor set-ups. (Sir Gwan's, Odhar's) The addition of defense based gear in this range would balance the gear out in my opinion(as with all the current ladder ranges). Each ladder range should have its own specific sets that are inventable in both armor AND defense minded stats. This would add variety to each of the separate ladder ranges. Now to discuss a BIG addition that most EVERYONE has been asking for......

1.) Potions, bought with PvP ladder tokens. These have been a long time in coming to be honest. What do you do with PvP ladder tokens once the gear you can invent is almost WORTHLESS? (meaning it doesn't even begin to earn you near what you had to invest to get it)..... You make POTIONS with those tokens. Now a lot of people want them to be bound, and I myself wanted them to be bound at first. BUT, I have sat back and looked at this game as a non-playing member of the society. Non-bound leveling potions, between donation potions and the highest non-donation potions in the game would be money MAKERS! Librarian 300 potions, Adept Learner 400 potions and so on would earn massive amounts of income. (for both the player, and HCS!) PvP players would fight their BUMS off to be able to invent a Librarian 300 that they could sell to a leveler. Levelers would spend FSP to buy them, PvP players would spend FSP to earn the right to invent them, meaning that FSP would become a HOT item. This would most likely bolster the sales of FSP during even non-special offer times. 

Ok, this is all I have the strength to offer right now. This thread is open to ADDITIONS that will HELP it. It is not open to FLAMING, so if you have some sort of constructive feedback by all means leave it. If not then read and pass on by. COWS i would really like some kind of recognition on this thread from you! Pleasant reading everyone!

Well, first off... I bet you're a bit beter known than ya think..

Very radical ideas here. I don't exactly agree with all of them, but it's certainly an original idea. Especially coming from where it does.

Open world pvp: I would prefer to see xp loss kept intact.

Mult-Bounties: I didn't like this when I first came back, I still very much prefer the old way, but it is what it is and if it makes the "herd" happy than I can live with it.

Bounties do not expire: HELL Yes to this! An experation on a bounty is senseless. Especially now days with the BB being all but dead.

Lose 3 levels on BB: I don't exactly dislike this idea, but together with the 0 time limit between hits I'd vote NO on this one. 5 levels lost max is minimal enough for 1 bounty. I wouldn't want to see it any lower. And the 0 time limit between swings doesn't seem fair to a defender. What if someone has a faster connection speed? My cpu runs slower clearing bounties with FS Helper running than clearing without. On average about 5 seconds slower than not running Helper.

Bounty tickets: Only purchased with gold, sure either way is fine.

GVG system: I do remember when this was raped to tears early on...I know alot of lower lvl players, and newer players use GVG to make their FSP. SO long as it was still profitable for them to do it, some just don't do things for the glory anymore.

Guild wars: I'm not sure about the 1 war per guild part. I'd rather let the guild decide as to how many wars they wish to participate in.

PVP Ladder bounties: YES, remove the ability to bounty ladder hits, that would stop allot of the bitching itself. It makes no sense to volunteer for combat and have the ability to bounty a hit.

Removing the ability to Bounty a PvP Ladder attack is something I've been thinking about. If enough people want it, I don't see why not. It might be a relatively easy tweak, unlike the rest of the suggestions.

Removing the ability to Bounty a PvP Ladder attack is something I've been thinking about. If enough people want it, I don't see why not. It might be a relatively easy tweak, unlike the rest of the suggestions.

#22 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 22:44

I hereby cede my epic forum post title to paingwin. The King is dead - long live the KING!     (Hi Shar!)

Dude - I found it hard to work through all that info. And I like long well thought out posts. Of which yours is an exemplar.

The short and simple is I think your suggestions totally flibertigibbeting rock.

The game HAS changed. Maybe PvP needs to also. I think your ideas are worthy. I think the no time limit plus making the bounty hunting win a race is ultra win. I love the idea of bounty hunters racing to win the reward, and that as an incentive I think would revitalise the board - but I speak as a theoretical participant...  3 level loss is a sweet deal if all that can be stolen is gold. The thief has to balance the gain from gold vs the time/resources required to gain back those levels. After a while... what does gold get you? (Genuine question there)

Guild wars. Rescind is the word you were looking for I think - otherwise - what a civilised idea - if two guilds want to duke it out, or cannot find reason - hell yeah let them duke it out without allies muddying the waters. Or at least an equal number of allies muddying the waters. No piling on. Cool.

GvG. resetting the GvG ladder is way overdue (sorry to my chums and pals in KOTFW - but you will own any revolving ladder!!). Restrucuring of GvG rewards is similarly in need of revision.

The PvP ladder. Your ideas should be implemented 2 years ago. I love them. Bountying ladder hits was effete at all times. You opt in, you opt to fight your own battles, you do not cry uncle and have others win your ladder for you. That is PvP fail surely? The idea for ladder token use is inspired - yes more sets, and possibly ladder token created potions that the whole community might want. A renewable resource created by people who want to test their skills against the best in their level range. Sweet. 

And yeah - I'd kind of heard of you before. Stranger.

Howdy. The name's Belaric.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#23 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:54

Well, first off... I bet you're a bit beter known than ya think..

Very radical ideas here. I don't exactly agree with all of them, but it's certainly an original idea. Especially coming from where it does.

Open world pvp: I would prefer to see xp loss kept intact.

Mult-Bounties: I didn't like this when I first came back, I still very much prefer the old way, but it is what it is and if it makes the "herd" happy than I can live with it.

Bounties do not expire: HELL Yes to this! An experation on a bounty is senseless. Especially now days with the BB being all but dead.

Lose 3 levels on BB: I don't exactly dislike this idea, but together with the 0 time limit between hits I'd vote NO on this one. 5 levels lost max is minimal enough for 1 bounty. I wouldn't want to see it any lower. And the 0 time limit between swings doesn't seem fair to a defender. What if someone has a faster connection speed? My cpu runs slower clearing bounties with FS Helper running than clearing without. On average about 5 seconds slower than not running Helper.

Bounty tickets: Only purchased with gold, sure either way is fine.

GVG system: I do remember when this was raped to tears early on...I know alot of lower lvl players, and newer players use GVG to make their FSP. SO long as it was still profitable for them to do it, some just don't do things for the glory anymore.

Guild wars: I'm not sure about the 1 war per guild part. I'd rather let the guild decide as to how many wars they wish to participate in.

PVP Ladder bounties: YES, remove the ability to bounty ladder hits, that would stop allot of the bitching itself. It makes no sense to volunteer for combat and have the ability to bounty a hit.

I would love for experience loss to stay as well, but the point is to get more people involved in pvp, and the best way i can see to do that is to remove experience loss from "normal" PvP. The game has evolved and the player type isnt what it used to be sadly.

The multi-bounty thing was put in place to appease the people that put minimum reward posts on the bounty board. they were tired of getting hit with "free" hits because they didnt pay the amount needed for the services they required. With no experience loss in open world pvp this would be a moot issue and would need to be absolved in my honest opinion.

The "mandatory" levels lost can be messed with as needed. I mean what is that 200k gold really worth? 1 level, 2 levels, 10 levels? Perhaps a level based on FSP reward system? 1 FSP reward gets you a level, 2 FSP gets you 2 and so on? Minimum post bounties get the same as now? so if you post a level 1000 player for 100000 gold you get 10 hits and done, but if you post a level 1000 player for 5 FSP you get a guaranteed 5 levels lost and the "winning" hunter (the one who takes most experience) gets the prize? If no reload time before hits is too fast then 15, 30 seconds between hits would be acceptable. The way it is now i can time a bounty hunters hits, change my gear a few seconds before their hit accordingly, and be bored for another 1 min, 56 seconds. A faster attack reload would increase the hectic nature of bounty board battles.

bounty tickets should ONLY be purchasable with gold. Gold sinks are always a welcome thing in this game to be honest.

Ok, you and Maeh both hit on the guild wars thing. Mostly number of wars available (and Maeh wanting to exact his dominance EVERYWHERE! LMAO love you maeh). Ok, so what if guild war declarations was handled like guild conflicts? A new guild upgrade to be able to wage war on X amount of guilds? These guild upgrades would be done in gold to be the FIRST guild GOLD upgrade. Lets say a max of 5?

As far as ladder bounties, they should have never been possible in the first place!!!!!

#24 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:02

I hereby cede my epic forum post title to paingwin. The King is dead - long live the KING!     (Hi Shar!)

Dude - I found it hard to work through all that info. And I like long well thought out posts. Of which yours is an exemplar.

The short and simple is I think your suggestions totally flibertigibbeting rock.

The game HAS changed. Maybe PvP needs to also. I think your ideas are worthy. I think the no time limit plus making the bounty hunting win a race is ultra win. I love the idea of bounty hunters racing to win the reward, and that as an incentive I think would revitalise the board - but I speak as a theoretical participant...  3 level loss is a sweet deal if all that can be stolen is gold. The thief has to balance the gain from gold vs the time/resources required to gain back those levels. After a while... what does gold get you? (Genuine question there)

Guild wars. Rescind is the word you were looking for I think - otherwise - what a civilised idea - if two guilds want to duke it out, or cannot find reason - hell yeah let them duke it out without allies muddying the waters. Or at least an equal number of allies muddying the waters. No piling on. Cool.

GvG. resetting the GvG ladder is way overdue (sorry to my chums and pals in KOTFW - but you will own any revolving ladder!!). Restrucuring of GvG rewards is similarly in need of revision.

The PvP ladder. Your ideas should be implemented 2 years ago. I love them. Bountying ladder hits was effete at all times. You opt in, you opt to fight your own battles, you do not cry uncle and have others win your ladder for you. That is PvP fail surely? The idea for ladder token use is inspired - yes more sets, and possibly ladder token created potions that the whole community might want. A renewable resource created by people who want to test their skills against the best in their level range. Sweet. 

And yeah - I'd kind of heard of you before. Stranger.

Howdy. The name's Belaric.

Well sir, I have been thinking about this for a LONG time. Since the days of the talks about the smasher medal and beyond. Therefore i have had a long time to come up with (a collection of) ideas that NEED to be made available. I am pretty sure that the only original idea in my thread is the guild war bit, as there have been sooooooooo many topics about pvp over the last 3 years. I say it is high time that the cows look to some pvp players with reason as apposed to those that just want to flick everyone's sack and call it a day. I am one of the first that will admit that i LOVE the pvp system, but i am also one of the first to say if it is to expand, it needs to be user friendly. Thanks for the kudos BTW, it's not everyday that Belaric says you out posted him LMAO!!!!

And to answer the What does gold get you? question. simple, it gets you everything. I didnt donate money to the game from the levels of 400ish to 600, because others gold bought, upgraded, and maintained ALL my gear. Food for thought.......

#25 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:27

I.) Open world PvP- The biggest issue(complaint) with open world PvP in this game is the fact that you lose experience when you lose an attack (either incoming or outgoing). Why should someone lose experience in an attack from another player? This is the first game I have played where PvP affects character level in such a way. Losing experience to creatures makes sense, it is where our character experience comes from after all. So, here are my thoughts on it.

A.) Open world PvP hits should only exchange prestige and gold. Yes, I said it, and I am a PvP player. PvP died a long time ago in this game because of the simple fact that people were tired of losing (hard earned) experience. If there is any hope of revitalizing the part of the game that has kept me coming back, then this portion, has to go. As the game has evolved, it has turned into an entirely different creature, and we (players AND developers) have to evolve along with it.

No to this, as long as there is a bounty board that takes exp as punishment, exp must be lost in open world PvP, it's only fair in my eyes. If people truly hate seeing red numbers fall off them, they have XP lock and PvP protection, both easily affordable as far as I'm concerned (and in my opinion, they shouldn't even be able to have that and still bounty).

1.) Even though open world PvP hits will only exchange gold and prestige, they should be bounty-able for experience loss on the bounty board. The bounty board was meant as punishment so lets do just that. Yes, most PvP players don't mind experience loss but they have to stay within certain levels for gear and targets.

No to this again, read my above reason.

2.) With the removal of experience loss in open world PvP, the thievery enhancement should be made to take 30-50% of gold on hand to offset that. Also, the master thief rate should be raised as well. This will give gold hitters more of an incentive to swing, and will give more people a reason to use the bounty board to seek punishment for wrong doers.

I believe the thievery rate should have had a minimum of 30% take to begin with, as it stands at the moment, the rates are so bad that you hit a guy holding 1.8 million (with maximum enhancement and gloat running), and alot of the time walk away with 10% of it, no even enough for 1 FSP on the marketplace, risking 5 levels for that is a piss take in my opinion. 

B.) The bounty board - With the removal of experience loss in open world PvP, MULT-BOUNTIES are not needed. Multi-bounties meaning the ability to bounty EVERY hit received. As that was added to quell the complaints about bounty marks getting "free" hits on the target. With no experience loss the "free" hits will amount to nothing but a few gold in repair costs. But, there have to be some changes made to the bounty board as well to make it worthwhile to people placing bounties.

Never agreed with the multi bounty system in the first place, it encourages people to NOT defend themselves and rely on others to do their dirty work.

1.) Bounties DO NOT expire. Once a bounty is posted it stays on the board until it is completed, period. All bounties guarantee a 3 level decrease, not the normal 10 hits we have right now. The bounty board was once fun and exciting because you didn't know that someone was already on a bounty. You just jumped in and started swinging. So the proposition I am throwing out is that you take the "experience left to lose" section off the bounty board, and make all standard bounties lose 3 levels. Once the mark has lost 3 levels worth of experience, the person who took the most experience off the mark wins the bounty and the prize. This will add some randomness to the bounty board like the years of old.

So instead of losing double the exp I took from a gold target (and the risk of 5 depending on who their friends are and guild they're in), I have to lose 3 levels every time I relieve a careless person of their gold? For minimum payment on their part? With the thievery rates as bad as they are? Lose 3 levels guaranteed for a deflected attack even? Lol, Just no, bro.

The bounty board is fine as it is, if people fail to utilize it to it's full potential, that's their problem.

2.) Bounty hit limitations need to be removed. What i mean by that is there should be no time needed between hits from bounty hunters. Once you take a bounty, you can hit and hit and hit without having to wait 2 minutes. This will ensure that bounties are completed in a fast manner and yet increase my argument for the unneeded multi-bounty option.

What? So in practice, a bounty hunter can just get a suitable set up, and quick click clear a person in mere seconds? With 3 levels lost guaranteed to the bountied player too? This is badly thought out and wouldn't work, bounty hunting would become a farce and those with the fastest net connection and ping would dominate it, huge no from me, the board is fine as it is. 

3.) Bounty tickets - The addition of buying bounty tickets with gold was a step in the right direction. But, the reason for making this addition was to act as a gold sink, you must remove the FSP upgrade for bounty tickets for it to be an effective sink.  

No issues with this, although I do still like to buy my tickets for FSP and then just buy the odds I need with gold.

II.) GvG - Oh the mighty GvG machine is under my scrutiny as well. The GvG system has been broken since it's inception as a profit earning section of the game. Basically, since the introduction of RP items other than guild buff packs (which in their own right are COMPLETELY outdated). Here are my thoughts on GvG......

A.) RP(reputation points) are kind of a bad joke when it involves GvG battles. So many guilds have exploited the RP system to the point of it not being worth anything. So, i propose a totally new system (sort of). RP points should stay where they are, gained by winning GvG's against rival guilds, but SHOULD NOT be used to buy the current epic recipe items used today. Guild RP should only be used to buy buff packs for the guild (which need totally revamped!). The purchase of Epic item resources would be instead purchased by an entirely NEW point system........

1.) The Guild Domination Point(s) - These points are awarded to a guild who remains in the top "X" of the RESETTING GvG ladder. The GvG ladder should reset every 14-28 days, at random, to ensure that those active in this area of the game remain actively searching for guild rating. Like the PvP ladder (which I will also discuss), Guilds that remain in the top "X" spots will gain GDP every 3, 4, 12..... hours they are on the ladder in those respective ladder ranks, and receive a set number of points at reset for the ranking they finished at (for the top "X" spots on the ladder). They can then use the GDP to buy items such as the Bobonarts crystal skull to sell or create those epic items which require it for creation.

2.) RP buff packs as I said, need to be completely revamped. Any buff in the RP buff packs pertaining to leveling (Adept learner, Librarian, Doubler Etc.) Need to be a MINIMUM of 250. With current potions it is not a hard feat, or an overly expensive one, to gain almost the same or better levels from potions. So where is the incentive for guilds to put forth any effort to gain buff packs that are easily and often times trumped by potions?  There isn't any. PvP based buff packs are open to discussion since I wouldn't want to kill the higher level people in the games buff sales.

III.) This brings me to Guild Wars, which are kind of their own animal in most respects. With the removal of experience loss from open world PvP, Guild wars would take a massive hit in my system. So, to fix that issue, I again propose a NEW addition to the game......

A.) Declaring WAR on another guild should be similar to GvG, except there are no points gained, no rewards to earn. There would be a new clickable thing on the guild management page that would enable people with the right guild permissions to declare WAR on another guild. This would have to be approved by a certain amount of members from the declaring guild, and once approved(declared), the target guild could not be attacked for a set amount of time. (let's just say 24 hours) This would give the guild that is being targeted ample time to try to resolve the issue diplomatically, in which case the declaring guild can resend the declaration, and resume game play as normal. If the declaration is not satisfied to the declaring guilds satisfaction, a WAR would ensue.

1.) Any 2 guilds involved in a WAR, would have normal experience loss as it is now in open world PvP. Loses either incoming or outgoing would result in lost experience, ALL outgoing attacks would be bounty-able, and any bounty placed by a wartime guild would go to the WAR board. This would act just as the bounty board, but the only people allowed to accept these or hit on these would be members of the warring guilds (or allies, to be discussed). Experience loss would be the 5 levels of max bounties now, and like the bounty board idea in this thread, the time limit, would be the same on the WAR board.

2.) Any one guild can only be involved in "1" war at any given time. So if a guild is at war with another guild, a guild outside that war CAN NOT declare war against either one of those guilds. Guilds at war can bring in allies, but only on the occasion that the guild they are at war with can bring in the same amount of allies. So, if guild A wants to bring in guild A-1, guild B can bring in guild B-1 and so forth. 

3.) Guild wars are won only by the submission of one of the major guilds involved in the war. Allies can not submit to end a war, only the declaring or declared guilds may submit to end a guild war. Once submitted, the guilds involved can not have any DIRECT interaction, accept through guild diplomats which would be made a guild permission. Essentially, those 2 guilds would go on "cool down" similar to titans for guilds who secure a titan.

B.) End of war, as i don't really know what to call it at this time, would ensue. During the "cool down" after a guild war, only diplomats would be able to speak between guilds. This would limit the amount of trash talking between players that tends to happen these days, and would also allow those deemed to be level headed to work out issues between guilds. A guild would have to lose an "X" amount of experience (combined) before a submission and End of war could ensue, this would keep guilds from just submitting to ensure they didn't lose any experience during the exchange. The lost experience would count as a deficit the same as a leaving player would so that experience would have to be made back before the guilds could progress on the guild experience ladder.

I really have no comment or opinion on GvG at this time, I'll focus on answering the stuff that I feel would affect my play style directly, bro.

IV. PvP ladder - The focus of SOOOOO many complaints, grievances, gripes, BITCHING. This is my take on the whole idea (again with ideas from many different players in the game, not only my own).

A.) Bounties between 2 ladder contenders should be null and void. The ladder was meant as a place where 2 players could pit their skills against each other, not where guilds could BULLY other players into quitting the ladder. Ladder bounties need to disappear first and foremost, before any of the soon to be proposed changes occur.

Not a fan of the ladder, and don't play it, but I completely agree with this.

B.) PvP token rewards were a great addition to the game. The gear you can make is premium in most level ranges, but it has become over-saturated at most levels. The introduction of NEW sets at each LADDER range needs to be implemented. These sets do not need to trump existing sets, just merely create some balance in the ranges. The introduction of sets that offer varied stats in each range would be a start. For example, the 25-49 ladder range is completely dominated by INVENTABLE gear for armor set-ups. (Sir Gwan's, Odhar's) The addition of defense based gear in this range would balance the gear out in my opinion(as with all the current ladder ranges). Each ladder range should have its own specific sets that are inventable in both armor AND defense minded stats. This would add variety to each of the separate ladder ranges. Now to discuss a BIG addition that most EVERYONE has been asking for......

Everyone loves new sets, we were told there were more on the way for the ladder months ago, but the cows got sidetracked with ideas of adding new gimmicks to the game etc, and the last ones they released (armor/defense kits) were epic failure, when they do finally release more sets for the ladder I hope they learned their lesson from the backlash over those, it sucks that BigGrim was too stubborn to change them.

1.) Potions, bought with PvP ladder tokens. These have been a long time in coming to be honest. What do you do with PvP ladder tokens once the gear you can invent is almost WORTHLESS? (meaning it doesn't even begin to earn you near what you had to invest to get it)..... You make POTIONS with those tokens. Now a lot of people want them to be bound, and I myself wanted them to be bound at first. BUT, I have sat back and looked at this game as a non-playing member of the society. Non-bound leveling potions, between donation potions and the highest non-donation potions in the game would be money MAKERS! Librarian 300 potions, Adept Learner 400 potions and so on would earn massive amounts of income. (for both the player, and HCS!) PvP players would fight their BUMS off to be able to invent a Librarian 300 that they could sell to a leveler. Levelers would spend FSP to buy them, PvP players would spend FSP to earn the right to invent them, meaning that FSP would become a HOT item. This would most likely bolster the sales of FSP during even non-special offer times. 

People have been crying out for potion rewards on the ladder for quite some time, correct. I'd like to see this added soon too, and have them unbound for the reasons you've stated above :)

Ok, this is all I have the strength to offer right now. This thread is open to ADDITIONS that will HELP it. It is not open to FLAMING, so if you have some sort of constructive feedback by all means leave it. If not then read and pass on by. COWS i would really like some kind of recognition on this thread from you! Pleasant reading everyone!

It really wasn't pleasant, I love ya, but damn you for having me read through all of this and then begging me to reply to it in game, I should really slap you all over the place, you leveller loving, epic wearing, fairy! :D   

#26 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:48

Speaking as someone who has never PVP'd and strictly levels, there's really no incentive for me to go out of my way to PVP someone for gold. I hunt monsters which give more than enough gold to buy FSP and upgrades with. So why should I go hit someone who just finished their hunt for their gold and risk losing levels for it? Even if they don't take an EXP loss, it'll just be greed at that point and IMO not worth losing a potential 5 levels for. The small amount of PVP Prestige is laughable as well so don't even bring that up as an incentive to hit people.

I even stopped bountying PVPers who DO hit me because it's a waste of time IMHO. I would rather hit them back and cause EXP loss that way since there's a high chance the bounty will just sit there. Either that or one of their PVP friends will clear it with minimal losses. Your BB system would be enticing to post people again if I knew the bounty would sit there until someone cleared it. However, that might not last long once I see friends clearing and sharing the rewards.

Rather than changing the entire PVP aspect forever, how about just doing an event where there's no EXP loss to see how active the BB is? This would give a better indicator of how many levelers take advantage of the no exp loss aspect to dabble in PVP gold theft a bit. I know others have suggested this before but I'll probably be the first one to say it, if I know HCS is doing a PVP event with increased gold loss, I'll just delay my hunt until the event is over since it's not worth losing the EXP from all the random gold hits.

Just some random thoughts from the levelers perspective.

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#27 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:18

No to this, as long as there is a bounty board that takes exp as punishment, exp must be lost in open world PvP, it's only fair in my eyes. If people truly hate seeing red numbers fall off them, they have XP lock and PvP protection, both easily affordable as far as I'm concerned (and in my opinion, they shouldn't even be able to have that and still bounty).

ok, as i have said, the fallensword world has evolved and we must as well as players. the fallensword world has tried to emulate the real world for years now, and sadly this portion has been very wrong. if someone steals gold(robs) from someone, they go to jail. so the fact that you can steal gold from someone should mean the loss of experience(loss of time in jail). at least that is my take on the whole system anyway.

pvp is all but dead, i am looking at ways to revive pvp as an influential game mode. If PvP is going to be able to survive in a game that has evolved into something that is more leveling-based, then some concessions need to be made. The world of fallensword has tried to mimic in a way the real world, yet if you steal gold "thief" from someone in real life, you go to jail, some guy doesn't show up at your house and take your computer to pay back the victim. You steal gold, you go to jail (the bounty board) for your punishment. Experience loss on the victim doesn't need to be a prerequisite for that punishment if you ask me. As for XP lock and protection being cheap, yes they are, to an established character as yourself, but not to someone new to the game who is trying to figure out if they like the game to begin with. 

No to this again, read my above reason.

I believe the thievery rate should have had a minimum of 30% take to begin with, as it stands at the moment, the rates are so bad that you hit a guy holding 1.8 million (with maximum enhancement and gloat running), and alot of the time walk away with 10% of it, no even enough for 1 FSP on the marketplace, risking 5 levels for that is a piss take in my opinion. 

Being a former(recovering) gold thief i have ALWAYS believed the thievery and master thief rates were too low. But if a system like the one i am proposing were to take effect then the rates would have to be drastically increased to balance the loss of gold, to the loss of experience on the bounty board.

Never agreed with the multi bounty system in the first place, it encourages people to NOT defend themselves and rely on others to do their dirty work.

So instead of losing double the exp I took from a gold target (and the risk of 5 depending on who their friends are and guild they're in), I have to lose 3 levels every time I relieve a careless person of their gold? For minimum payment on their part? With the thievery rates as bad as they are? Lose 3 levels guaranteed for a deflected attack even? Lol, Just no, bro.

The bounty board is fine as it is, if people fail to utilize it to it's full potential, that's their problem.

The post i exchanged with dually would better suit the bounty board i feel. Experience loss based on reward so to speak. if you post someone for minimum gold reward then it ould be just like the current bounty board, 10 hits and done, but if someone was to post an FSP bounty it would work differently. 1 FSP guarantees 1 level, 2 FSP guarantees 2 levels and so on. 

What? So in practice, a bounty hunter can just get a suitable set up, and quick click clear a person in mere seconds? With 3 levels lost guaranteed to the bountied player too? This is badly thought out and wouldn't work, bounty hunting would become a farce and those with the fastest net connection and ping would dominate it, huge no from me, the board is fine as it is. 

Also discussed in the post by dually, if an instant hit for hunters isn't acceptable, then a 15-30 second wait would be fine. I just think that the current 2 minute wait when you have a hunter on you is kinda boring. Oh no! they are going to hit me in 27 seconds, ill wait til they have 7 seconds left then change into this defense gear and listen to them whine, boring!

No issues with this, although I do still like to buy my tickets for FSP and then just buy the odds I need with gold.

I really have no comment or opinion on GvG at this time, I'll focus on answering the stuff that I feel would affect my play style directly, bro.

Not a fan of the ladder, and don't play it, but I completely agree with this.

Everyone loves new sets, we were told there were more on the way for the ladder months ago, but the cows got sidetracked with ideas of adding new gimmicks to the game etc, and the last ones they released (armor/defense kits) were epic failure, when they do finally release more sets for the ladder I hope they learned their lesson from the backlash over those, it sucks that BigGrim was too stubborn to change them.

People have been crying out for potion rewards on the ladder for quite some time, correct. I'd like to see this added soon too, and have them unbound for the reasons you've stated above :)

It really wasn't pleasant, I love ya, but damn you for having me read through all of this and then begging me to reply to it in game, I should really slap you all over the place, you leveller loving, epic wearing, fairy! :D  

well it was almost clean of flaming until now, but since you were flaming me directly, i will let it slide LOL 

#28 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:28

Speaking as someone who has never PVP'd and strictly levels, there's really no incentive for me to go out of my way to PVP someone for gold. I hunt monsters which give more than enough gold to buy FSP and upgrades with. So why should I go hit someone who just finished their hunt for their gold and risk losing levels for it? Even if they don't take an EXP loss, it'll just be greed at that point and IMO not worth losing a potential 5 levels for. The small amount of PVP Prestige is laughable as well so don't even bring that up as an incentive to hit people.

I even stopped bountying PVPers who DO hit me because it's a waste of time IMHO. I would rather hit them back and cause EXP loss that way since there's a high chance the bounty will just sit there. Either that or one of their PVP friends will clear it with minimal losses. Your BB system would be enticing to post people again if I knew the bounty would sit there until someone cleared it. However, that might not last long once I see friends clearing and sharing the rewards.

Rather than changing the entire PVP aspect forever, how about just doing an event where there's no EXP loss to see how active the BB is? This would give a better indicator of how many levelers take advantage of the no exp loss aspect to dabble in PVP gold theft a bit. I know others have suggested this before but I'll probably be the first one to say it, if I know HCS is doing a PVP event with increased gold loss, I'll just delay my hunt until the event is over since it's not worth losing the EXP from all the random gold hits.

Just some random thoughts from the levelers perspective.

thanks for the levellers perspective. believe it or not as many levelers i can get on here to throw in their opinions is a good addition to the thread.

#29 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:36

Well if it's something that would help the game increase in activity, then I'm all for it. Even if that means revamping the current PVP system. Afterall, more people playing and staying online longer means more people buying buffs, making potions, GVGing, joining arenas, and so forth.

I'd personally be ok with an increase to gold theft rates if there were no EXP loss. I don't see how that would convert strict levelers to the PVP world, but at the very least it would be a great gold sink. :P Especially if you make bounty tickets only purchasable through gold. With no EXP loss, you could even get rid of the PVP Protection upgrades since they'd be pointless.

I can't remember if PVP Protection still protects gold though. XP Lock could stay though since you have PVPers who don't want to delevel below a certain range and levelers who might be tackling tough SEs.

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#30 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:59

[stuff]

Being a former(recovering) gold thief i have ALWAYS believed the thievery and master thief rates were too low. But if a system like the one i am proposing were to take effect then the rates would have to be drastically increased to balance the loss of gold, to the loss of experience on the bounty board.

The system you are proposing is not needed and a hell of a lot of unnecessary work for the cows though, as I stated before, there's nothing wrong with the current one, it's player mindset that's the real issue, and again, like I said before, that is entirely their problem. We can agree entirely that thieving rates suck bad most of the time though :P

[stuff] 

The post i exchanged with dually would better suit the bounty board i feel. Experience loss based on reward so to speak. if you post someone for minimum gold reward then it ould be just like the current bounty board, 10 hits and done, but if someone was to post an FSP bounty it would work differently. 1 FSP guarantees 1 level, 2 FSP guarantees 2 levels and so on. 

But again, there's nothing wrong with the current system as it is, why should a perfectly workable system be altered because of whiners that want huge amounts of punishment dealt for little to no effort on their part? It makes no sense to me. If they want their perpetrator punished, and levels taken, they should rely on their guild mates and allies to do it, or set about hiring mercs to do the dirty work they require (although granted, there isn't many mercs around anymore because they are frowned upon in most PvP circles and are instantly crushed). Or heaven forbid, they could actually grow a back bone and stand up for themselves.

You also didn't address the deflect issue with your proposed idea :P.

[stuff]        

Also discussed in the post by dually, if an instant hit for hunters isn't acceptable, then a 15-30 second wait would be fine. I just think that the current 2 minute wait when you have a hunter on you is kinda boring. Oh no! they are going to hit me in 27 seconds, ill wait til they have 7 seconds left then change into this defense gear and listen to them whine, boring!

I actually like the 2 minute cooldown between hits, I used to love watching my hunters and switching my sets around to defeat them while defending. I also enjoy being kept on my toes by an online player on the board and watching for last second switches in their gear to try and catch me out when I bother to stomp or bounty hunt myself, hardly boring in my opinion bro, certainly not as much as clickclickclickclickclick bounty complete like your original suggested idea :P 

I feel your suggestions cater too much to the PvP naysayers and lazy people that refuse to stand up for themselves, I honestly feel the current system is extremely good and works fine for punishment, notice PvP guilds have no problem in using it to it's full potential, everyone can in fact, most merely refuse to, and that alone isn't enough to have the entire thing revamped. Lots of unnecessary work for the cows to "fix" a system that was never broken bro. I admire your efforts and the thought put into your suggestions though. :)

#31 Removed8950

Removed8950

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:13

The "mandatory" levels lost can be messed with as needed. I mean what is that 200k gold really worth? 1 level, 2 levels, 10 levels? Perhaps a level based on FSP reward system? 1 FSP reward gets you a level, 2 FSP gets you 2 and so on? Minimum post bounties get the same as now? so if you post a level 1000 player for 100000 gold you get 10 hits and done, but if you post a level 1000 player for 5 FSP you get a guaranteed 5 levels lost and the "winning" hunter (the one who takes most experience) gets the prize? If no reload time before hits is too fast then 15, 30 seconds between hits would be acceptable. The way it is now i can time a bounty hunters hits, change my gear a few seconds before their hit accordingly, and be bored for another 1 min, 56 seconds. A faster attack reload would increase the hectic nature of bounty board battles.

I do like the idea of increasing reward cost in relation to levels lost. It would change the dynamics of a deleveling party, but it would help to motivate those who clear bounties for profit I believe.

I think I can understand where you're coming from with the "instant" attack option for bounties, and your point is valid it would make clears a hell of alot faster and quite interesting, but as Blackie says, it would be all about peformance of your connection speed and how fast your machine runs.

The 15-30 sec delay is good, but then again as you stated, if a hunter strikes on the 15-30 mark then it's really no different than the current 2 min delay, only a shorter wait.

#32 Removed8950

Removed8950

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:22

Ok, you and Maeh both hit on the guild wars thing. Mostly number of wars available (and Maeh wanting to exact his dominance EVERYWHERE! LMAO love you maeh). Ok, so what if guild war declarations was handled like guild conflicts? A new guild upgrade to be able to wage war on X amount of guilds? These guild upgrades would be done in gold to be the FIRST guild GOLD upgrade. Lets say a max of 5?

Flawless idea imo. +1

#33 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 13:47

Yes to everything you said paingwin, very comprehensive post and I agree with ALL of it :)

#34 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 18:38

What you are proposing here is for HCS to program a "new concept" in the game... But in fact you are just giving a name to a deleveling party or just players that want to hit others and their guildmates for fun. WASTE OF TIME that could be spent better elsewhere. 

You may think this will fix everything, but its the SAME CONCEPT as GvGing! Which you stated "The GvG system has been broken since it's inception as a profit earning section of the game."  All you did is make your concept unprofitable. This "new concept" will just die the same death (probably worse in my opinion) as GvGing did. 

#35 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:06

What you are proposing here is for HCS to program a "new concept" in the game... But in fact you are just giving a name to a deleveling party or just players that want to hit others and their guildmates for fun. WASTE OF TIME that could be spent better elsewhere. 

You may think this will fix everything, but its the SAME CONCEPT as GvGing! Which you stated "The GvG system has been broken since it's inception as a profit earning section of the game."  All you did is make your concept unprofitable. This "new concept" will just die the same death (probably worse in my opinion) as GvGing did. 

well i wasn't proposing that this system replace GVG. I was simply trying to add a way to eliminate the "why you gotta bring your friends" complaints in regards to guild wars.

#36 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:08

Yes to everything you said paingwin, very comprehensive post and I agree with ALL of it :)

Thanks, sadly this topic has been buried for months. and i doubt me responding to these few posts will bring it back into the light lol.

#37 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:58

Thanks, sadly this topic has been buried for months. and i doubt me responding to these few posts will bring it back into the light lol.

HCS do read the forum, so they will have read this. If they feel there is something to add/amend then they do a poll and a new thread announcing it in the game news.

#38 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:59

I agree some sort of change is required as the bounty board is not doing its job properly and the ladder is a running joke these days.

No bountying of ladder hits is sensible, you enter a contest you are expected to fight your own battles therein, not rely on friends to help scare off other participants.

I hate the addition of expiration of bounties on the board, means some can just get away with their evil deeds without recompense and at cost to the victim who placed the bounty, if the bounty expires then the poster should get refunded their tickets and gold/fsp they put up on the bounty, this only seems fair to me.

#39 KrypWalk

KrypWalk

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 21:34

This is quite the post. I have to give you +2 for the amount of effort and thought for your ideas. 

This would cause a HUGE overhaul for the pvp part but I like it. It's something different.

Although, I do not agree with ALL your ideas, I do like them. There does need to be a change in pvp and your proposed ideas seem to be in a good direction in one way or another. 

#40 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:55

Read through the massive wall of text and really liked the suggestions..  ^_^

Here is my take on PvP in Fallen Sword:

The reason why I almost never touched PvP for the first 800 levels of my FS character, is because of XP loss. I spent a lot of time getting to my level and wanted to keep it so I did my best to avoid situations where I lost my valuable experience. This of course is coming from a leveler.

On the other hand, I have played other games and enjoyed the PvP aspect because of the way it is set up. For example, when I was younger I played Runescape. The great part about it was that if you felt like doing PvP you could go the the wilderness and take part with other players, sort of like how the ladder is in FS. Sure if you lost you would drop your items and other players could take them, but that was the fun of taking the risk.

Another reason for me not liking PvP in FS was that when I was just starting (after PvP protection expired) I got hit constantly, and if I said something to them, maybe asking politely for them to stop, I would get a rude reply and get hit more. If I placed a bounty, another rude comment and more hits. These few players made me think that PvP was the bullying of the game and made me turn against it until I later found players who didn't take it so seriously and rather did it for fun and to interact with other members of the game.

That all being said, what brought me back to PvP was taking part in GvGs. The idea that we can battle it out among friends without losing those hard earned levels, with an award for the victors? Awesome! So why can't all PvP be like this? My early experience with FS would have been so much better if I was more involved with PvP game-play.

Here are my thoughts on all parts of PvP in the game:

Open World - Prestige and Gold only. I don't mind losing gold (ok maybe a little), but it was my fault for holding so much, but losing experience? Maybe if it was a PvP only game, maybe if you also GAINED the experience that was 'stolen'. That would make more sense to me..

Ladder - The ladder is a good idea, but please remove the ability to bounty ladder hits.

Bounty Board - This is also a good idea, but take away the time limit and the ability to bounty the bounty hunters (or at least being able to bounty every hit (is that how it works?)). 

Arena - I haven't really touched the arena so I don't have much to say other than maybe adding a tutorial. The addition of the 'Novice' arenas was a great idea, though, a little late for me as I no longer had gear to match most of those levels.

GvG - The system as-is seems to be good, but I like the idea about the WAR. I know the cows made a post (a long time ago now) about GvG changes and that idea seemed fairly similar to this. To be honest I was really looking forward to it!

I hope that this helps put things in to perspective from a levelers point of view.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: