BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:31

Hi there everyone.

Today we are having our next Double Composing XP event! For the next 48 hours, until 12:00 server time on the 18th of March, XP gained from making Composing Potions shall be doubled, so get those potions brewing!

We hope you enjoy the twentieth Composing XP Event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:24

Yes! Awesome! You Cows are Freaking Awesome :D

#3 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 18:28

oie_JAH8vUYAXnFd_zpskoyiwlvs.jpg

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 March 2017 - 18:34

Would be nice if there were NEW (not upgrading existing pots 'cos they're too powerful already) potions for the multitudes that are already at EOC to make ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2017 - 20:08

Yes, there was only one, yes one, double XP event I could benefit from before I maxed out at level 60. To think I'd be at least 20-30 levels higher if I could have participated in the glut of double xp events we have been given, even in this last year. 

I say yes to composing expansion, but to only include new potions not expand current skill levels.

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 March 2017 - 20:32

It's been almost 2 years since the first players hit composing EOC - would have thought it would have received some more love in that time ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 21:03

Agreed there should be more added to composing. New unique skills or only increases on the non combat effecting skills. I wouldn't complain about a higher doubler or higher pride potions etc.

Maybe some of those skills you can find when searching under "grants buff" in the AH?

Just a thought.

I have only recently made 60 so I am not yet feeling the lack of attention received by composing. But I always love to see new things brought into the game. :)

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:43

Can we please stay on topic? Composing will be looked at in due time.

~ Grim

#9 kingkillz

kingkillz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2017 - 13:24

not to be nitpicky but i believe that this event should have been called "Double Composing XP XIX" to represent the nineteenth celebration of the double comp XP event. But happy to see the event. gained 4 levels so far :D

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2017 - 14:44

Well, it IS the twentieth such event sooooo...

:P

#11 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 19:09

Oh, snap! :)

#12 kingkillz

kingkillz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2017 - 19:12

Well, it IS the twentieth such event sooooo...

:P

I see what you did there! loving the event still.

#13 Raku

Raku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 23:53

Thanks for the event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: