• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 21:00

Just curious because that is just how I am, but why would you increase personal Backpack slots to 3000, but still keep the Guild Store at a max of 1750?  I have no issues with our personal bp's holding 3000, but I think you should increase the GS to 3000 as well.  1750 just is not enough...  

#2 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:49

And... another Guild Store sale would be hugely appreciated.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 23:02

I wouldn't be against raising it by a few thousand... maybe 10000 to be honest... Seeing a personal backpack goes to like 3000 only makes sense for a guild bp to go to like 10k. Also wouldn't be against lowering the GS price. 

#4 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:07

Tbh with the amount of active players in the game making GS slots 50 fsp is cost prohibitive for a new guild starting up. Big guilds like ours can manage, butit basically kills the capacity for all but well established players to really consider starting one. Imo reducing costs across the board for guild upgrades might be something to be strongly considered. Seen several small groups give up on the game being motivated to run their own guild and being overwhelmed on how much of a wall it is for them to make something even on the most basic of levels.

Possibly consider increasing the base number of guild store slots like we did years back with BP and combine it with a perm reduction in Guild upgrade costs? Even without a flash sale, a 3:1 = 5 spare fsp makes it silly to consider upgrading guild store when a founder can just add more max BP if they aren't already maxed.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#5 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:29

This is actually an upgrade I have been considering commenting on for a while now. I don't know why a personal backpack even needs to go to 3,000. Just promoted a lot of item hoarding. The actual point though is that a lot of people's personal backpacks are often used to store guild equipment. As a founder/owner, it makes way more sense to upgrade your personal backpack than it does the guild storage. Even in a moderately sized guild, 20-30 Guild Storage spaces is way more than enough. Guilds keeping inactive players for their personal backpack space is also another reason why nobody needs to be buying Guild Storage.

Basically, the Guild Storage upgrade needs to cost less due to the "meta."

Edited by SirAdmiral, 05 February 2017 - 11:31.

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 19:11

Or you can earn guild fsps through doing guild activities. Seeing they aren't able to be withdrew. This would benefit guilds just starting up. Needs to be relatively easy to gain them seeing as it stands it takes like 300k fsps to max the guild... If they increased to 10k guild bp slots it would be way more. Dare i say daily/weekly guild quests? Maybe make some sort of "help wanted board" in the guild interface. Every week they will spawn said amount of quests and you can pick and choose what ones to do. Something like that... 

Example:

Kill 10,000-20,000? titans - reward 100-200 fsp?

Secure 8-12 titans - reward 300-400 fsps?

Initiate 15-20 GvG's *need to complete hits or does not count* - reward 50-100 fsps

I have another idea too and this is where i think it can get really cool. There can be a task for "winning a guild war". Both parties would have to agree to it. It can't be one sided. If this guild daily does indeed spawn you would have to send a request out to a guild to initiate. Essentially it will be a pvp blood bath. It would last any amount of days that the community can agree on. Personally i'd like to see a week. The winning guild will have the most victorious PvP encounters. It should be public somewhere on the news page that one of these is going on. There should be an extensive score board that shows each individual guild mates KD aswell as the two guild's total scores. If the community likes this idea i image it could be expanded even farther than what i explained above. the reward for the winning guild would be dependent on how serious the guild war was. If there was like 5000 hits it should be rewarded a lot more than just 500 hits. ALSO XP/GOLD LOSS WILL OCCUR THE SOFT NEED NOT APPLY. Seeing that both guilds need to agree to initiating this it should not be an issue. Big risk Big reward

another guild quest for bounties etc.... 

Sorts of stuff like that. They need to be really rewards but at the same time very hard to complete.

Edited by EpicPiety, 05 February 2017 - 19:28.

#7 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 00:35

They won't give fsp except temple that's been said before anyhow to help your idea give guild upgrades for quest like you do x quest get x guild store slots or whatever other upgrades there are :)

#8 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 February 2017 - 22:20

I find it interesting how certain players always suggest ideas that personally would benefit them, and miss the point of making content changes, to give as close to an even benefit across the board as possible to all players. This pvp war idea exclusively benefits large guild with large stamina reserves to draw upon, such as my own and other top guilds. Rather than thinking of new playthings for those of us at the top to benefit from, how about ideas that enable as much of the player base as possible to be involved in?

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 22:16

I find it interesting how certain players always suggest ideas that personally would benefit them, and miss the point of making content changes, to give as close to an even benefit across the board as possible to all players. This pvp war idea exclusively benefits large guild with large stamina reserves to draw upon, such as my own and other top guilds. Rather than thinking of new playthings for those of us at the top to benefit from, how about ideas that enable as much of the player base as possible to be involved in?

If your a smaller weaker guild simply don't request or accept against a bigger stronger guild. Of course reward has to be relative to victories which is indirectly stamina used.  Hell take stamina out of the equation for guild wars i don't care to be honest. But the cows won't because it's a stamina based game. It's annoying being criminalized when your just trying to come up with new and fun ideas. 

Basically just because more veteran guilds will benefit a little more your going to discredit the idea? Get real man. Of course the reward for 200 victories should be more than the reward for 20 victories. Your all about integrity of the game right? If the reward was the same across the board whats to stop people from trading wins? There isn't so of course it has to be relative. 

24 year old kid starts his career... Should he be making the same as someone working the same job that's been doing it for 50 years? no

If he sticks with it he will eventually make it there but no not initially.

Edited by EpicPiety, 07 February 2017 - 22:16.

#10 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 22:19

They won't give fsp except temple that's been said before anyhow to help your idea give guild upgrades for quest like you do x quest get x guild store slots or whatever other upgrades there are :)

Fsps in guild bank are not the same as fsps in hand.

#11 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 20:33

I'm bumping this for visibility considering no Dev has commented on it.  And please let's keep this on topic.  This is solely about increasing the Guild Store slots available from 1750 to 3000.  Thanks everyone for the comments though,  I do like most of the ideas flowing :)

Edited by iceman66, 09 February 2017 - 20:33.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: