#1 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:02

This is a tale of woe and of intrigue intwined into the very fabric of Fallensword.

Now we all know the 'Dominance' medal is severely broken, it gets abused often. sometimes genuine PvP players get a little 'aggravated' by this and make a stand to try and stop it. This tale begins with one such individual trying to manipulate the broken system. He stoop aloft, atop the highest ranks of the pvp ladder, his position was unchallenged, gold was in sight... One fateful day a warrior came along and decided that this injustice had gone on for far too long, he stripped the champion of all his PVP ratings, he shoved him right down the ladder.. Not being able to truly handle this in the proper manner the champion placed bounties and did not engage his attacker in one on one combat.. Later he got some friends from his guild involved, a mighty relic war began between two of the worlds most powerful guilds.. Both sides incurred losses however the champions guild did not feel that the war was in their best interests, they pressured the chmpion to stop his crusade.. Needless to say, he was not very pleased.. Soon after a new age began as the champion and a few comrades banded together under a new banner, their sole purpose to wreak havoc on the guild that harboured the champions nemesis.. With almost nothing to lose the new team waged a personal vendetta against their enemy guild, they stripped them of their relics at every opportunity. Eventually realising they had little other option the guild decided their previous relic agreements with the other world powers were now null and void, they were actually protecting the competitions advantages. A decision was made to once again level the battlefield, they would take a leaf from the teams book and smash all of the relics.. This obviously would have consequences but no other option could be seen.. After a while begging messages started to arrive from the other powers, they wanted peace, they wanted their relic power back, if this were to happen though the guild would be putting themselves back at a huge disadvantage.. So they maintained their holy war against the relics.. after more whining and attempted 'agreements' the powers attempted to attack the members of the guild on a personal level, hoping to force them to stop their crusade.. This is as far as the story as gotten now.. The outcome? Unknown..

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#2 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:04

Pretty well written :D
Had fun reading this! Makes us understand whats going on..

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#3 fs_robotussin

fs_robotussin
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:12

nice.

#4 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:14

lol...

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#5 fs_redline5

fs_redline5
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:21

Will the novel be published soon? Well written :) ^5 Of course, after the few editting blemsish's ;)

#6 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:22

:lol:

#7 mylexa

mylexa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:25

Vintage! :mrgreen:

#8 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:36

lol... it's not the first time when stupid PvP points trigger the wars between top leveling guilds.. lol

#9 fs_gravely

fs_gravely
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:47

Wars over relics and pvp points.

Does it get more pointless? :lol:

Ah well, at least it's fun to watch. :popcorn:

#10 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:49

lol... it's not the first time when stupid PvP points trigger the wars between top leveling guilds.. lol

what are those? :lol: can some1 explain?

there is 2 new skills that got to do something with them also - that's really weird considering no1 knows what are those, arghh what a waste of time HCS you could bring teleport instead ;)

#11 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 17:52

LOL - Fair enough, Doom. Though I wouldn't say 'whining' or 'begging' was involved, but I suppose that's just personal bias on both our parts. :lol:

#12 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 18:39

Makes a bit more sense now I know the history of where this evolved from. However my reslove still remains the same as it always has. Finally free from the dungeon here in the Eternal castle Im given purpose. No more looking out behind stel bars to the outside world of FS only let out at nights to satiate my hunger when no one is around only t be pulled back before daybreak into my cell.
I am by no means a peace offering beast. I am a beast and you have made me a beast. I will not walk I will not talk. I will not go crying into the night. My last resort is cold hard steel, jab between the second and third rib, twist, withdraw RAWR!
And Shard know the WDT well enough to attest to this. And until Im pulled back or taken down by force by my captors I refuse to relent.

#13 MaximusGR

MaximusGR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 19:26

This is a tale of woe and of intrigue intwined into the very fabric of Fallensword.

Now we all know the 'Dominance' medal is severely broken, it gets abused often. sometimes genuine PvP players get a little 'aggravated' by this and make a stand to try and stop it. This tale begins with one such individual trying to manipulate the broken system. He stoop aloft, atop the highest ranks of the pvp ladder, his position was unchallenged, gold was in sight... One fateful day a warrior came along and decided that this injustice had gone on for far too long, he stripped the champion of all his PVP ratings, he shoved him right down the ladder.. Not being able to truly handle this in the proper manner the champion placed bounties and did not engage his attacker in one on one combat.. Later he got some friends from his guild involved, a mighty relic war began between two of the worlds most powerful guilds.. Both sides incurred losses however the champions guild did not feel that the war was in their best interests, they pressured the chmpion to stop his crusade.. Needless to say, he was not very pleased.. Soon after a new age began as the champion and a few comrades banded together under a new banner, their sole purpose to wreak havoc on the guild that harboured the champions nemesis.. With almost nothing to lose the new team waged a personal vendetta against their enemy guild, they stripped them of their relics at every opportunity. Eventually realising they had little other option the guild decided their previous relic agreements with the other world powers were now null and void, they were actually protecting the competitions advantages. A decision was made to once again level the battlefield, they would take a leaf from the teams book and smash all of the relics.. This obviously would have consequences but no other option could be seen.. After a while begging messages started to arrive from the other powers, they wanted peace, they wanted their relic power back, if this were to happen though the guild would be putting themselves back at a huge disadvantage.. So they maintained their holy war against the relics.. after more whining and attempted 'agreements' the powers attempted to attack the members of the guild on a personal level, hoping to force them to stop their crusade.. This is as far as the story as gotten now.. The outcome? Unknown..

Reading this...fun. Writing it...priceless :)

#14 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 19:46

"PvP-point trading" and "relic deals" no longer possible?
What is game gonna become now? Will it take efforts to level and to defend +grab relics?

And how are we gonna recruit 500+ people that come for easy leveling?

and nice complot brewed too. real gangbang it seems.

#15 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 20:03

Wars over relics and pvp points.

Does it get more pointless? :lol:

Ah well, at least it's fun to watch. :popcorn:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89517

yes, it does get more pointless...

some more action in the war section...I'll watch and see :wink:

#16 EJames2100

EJames2100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 20:04

Ahh Drama on FS
Gotta love it

And it seems there's another step in an FS war
Why attack stupidly when you can assault their resources and take 20% of their stats

The wars go on :mrgreen:

#17 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 20:13

love it. Bring the Blood! :twisted:

#18 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2010 - 21:41

<.<

*sigh*

#19 fs_balmaina

fs_balmaina
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2010 - 00:10

nice story.. TEQ will be looking forward to moving into the number1# position once all the dust is settled....... also recruiting a dozen or so 800 + level players.. who are interested in levelling.. :mrgreen:

#20 fs_evfisher

fs_evfisher
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2010 - 00:32

I say let them bloody the battle fields, as long as HCS stays out of this one. Unless of course they are going to start regulating relic control in some manner, and regulating the exchange of PvP points.

My philosophy on relic control is, they belong to Hoof, and he gave me permission to take them and play with them, just like he gave permission to you. So take them whenever you feel like it, because I will. :D

It's about darned time. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: