Photo

Game Update 1.4 - Guilds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#41 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 15:07

Guild error text, continuously posted in chat.  Unknown reason?  I'm not owner of guild nor doing invites.

guild_error_zpsywzatq6w.png

Edited by Sage, 02 December 2015 - 15:14.

Gathering:   Crystal Cutting 44 - Farming 32 - Fishing 49 - Foraging 49 - Forestry 49 - Prospecting 49 - Skinning 49

Crafting:   Alchemy 49 - Armorsmithing 1 - Cooking 49 - Jewelry 1 - Leatherworking 12 - Tailoring 1 - Weaponsmithing 1

#42 ramierz

ramierz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 15:21

While i'm in guild, is there an option to display other guilds info like how many members they have, guild rank, and other info would be useful to check?

the only why that i found is leaving current guild or switch to alt and check guilds info before joining, no way after i join.

my suggestions add this feature.  :)

#43 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 16:16

Keep the feedback coming, we're going to a hot-fix a couple of issues mentioned and adding a guild leader board seems like a great idea, as is better ways to see information on other players guilds. 

Thanks to everyone who's given their opinions on the guild system so far.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#44 Blitzmare

Blitzmare

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 16:33

Guild error text, continuously posted in chat.  Unknown reason?  I'm not owner of guild nor doing invites.

guild_error_zpsywzatq6w.png

Having the same issue stated above by Sage, over and over again, since i entered a dungeon.

--- Edit --

Now its another one

error123123.jpg

Edited by Blitzmare, 02 December 2015 - 16:36.

#45 ramierz

ramierz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 16:44

one more thing, is there any reason to set time for joining requests?

because we already lost 2 people who wanted to join us, one i was afk and the second one we all were offline so there was no one to accept him.

maybe better increase the time for like 24 hours before remove the requests automatically or even remove the time limit. and in case the player joined another guild and i clicked accept on he's request i get message " sorry the player joined another guild' or something like that. :)

#46 Removed431723

Removed431723

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 16:46

Having the same issue stated above by Sage, over and over again, since i entered a dungeon.

--- Edit --

Now its another one

error123123.jpg

FIX THISSS!!

Characters~~~Legolis~~~lvl49

_________ ~~~Legonub~~~lvl13

#47 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 16:58

We'll be bringing the game down in 1 hour approx for a very quick 5 minute hot-fix for a number of issues!

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#48 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 17:03

Small suggestion, please make private messages visible in guild chat too. Currently incoming whispers can go unnoticed if you're focusing on guild chat.

#49 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 18:03

Hot-fix is now live.

• Guild chat command parsing should now handle commands without parameters.
  • In some cases guild invites wouldn't expire correctly.
  • Guild members might not have always been informed of cancelled/declined guild applications.
  • Corrected Online player sorting order in Last On in Guild Roster
  • Last On time for guild roster should now update more effectively.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#50 MissRaccooN

MissRaccooN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 18:16

Forum%20Banner%20-%20Guilds.jpg

Game Update 1.4 will launch on Wednesday the 2nd of Dec. All servers will be down at approximately 9am GMT (4am EST) for 1 hour.

Player's will be able to visit the Guild Registrar near the Golden Tankard to create a guild.

However, if you wish to search for a guild you can simply click the new icon in the lower right of the game screen and apply from there.

Patch Notes

• Players can now join and create Guilds.
  • Guilds need a Name and a Tag.
  • The Guild Tag will be displayed under your character name in game.
  • Creating a guilds requires a level 10 character and costs 100 EP or 250 Gold.
  • Guilds are character based.
  • Guilds can communicate via cross server guild chat.
  • Guilds have a bank that can store Gold and Eldevin Points.
  • The Guild Leader will be able to set player ranks and permissions and assign members to these ranks.
  • Guilds start with a maximum of 10 members and 3 ranks. 
  • Guilds can unlock more maximum members and ranks by leveling up and then paying the associated cost. (Gold or Eldevin Points)
  • The current cap is 50 members and 10 ranks.
  • A percentage of all experience earned by the guild members will be granted to the guild.
  • Guilds also have an activity log, message of the day and general info panel.

Note : We plan to expand and continue to develop Guilds further in the future :)

~The Eldevin Team

finally our dream come true!

thanks alot for the great work guys!

MissRaccooN | GeNeliS | Hydroxy

Mage             Healer       Archer  

#51 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2015 - 18:38

Another suggestion:

• When an invitation cannot be accepted (due to the guild being full) it now is removed completely. Why not let it keep its original expiration time? A spot might open up after all ;)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#52 GatorFett

GatorFett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2015 - 00:35

Just ignore me. I can't read

Edited by GatorFett, 03 December 2015 - 02:32.

#53 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 00:51

Only subs can create a guild?

anyone above level 10 and with the gold/ep can.. Are you trying to create one and it's not working? Might be you are using an already taken guild tag?

#54 GatorFett

GatorFett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:22

anyone above level 10 and with the gold/ep can.. Are you trying to create one and it's not working? Might be you are using an already taken guild tag?

Just ignore me. I can't read.

Edited by GatorFett, 03 December 2015 - 02:32.

#55 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:30

will the guild search feature show guild members? would kinda like to know who's inviting me

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#56 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:19

A few suggestions I heard in-game:

• A longer timer
  • A notification you have a guild invite (chat log message perhaps)
  • Notification that a name is taken
  • Being able to see who are all in a certain guild

hi Savi *waves*

uhm in all the mmo's I've played even if there was a guild directory to look up guilds to join at the most I would see (depends on how the game set it up of course) was guild name, how may members may be in it (ex: 50) and the name of the guild leader.

never seen them where before you join a guild you can view all members ign's to find out who is in them.

on guild invites, why not have some kind of notification that remains for say up to 24-48hrs that will pop up as a message when you log on in case you recieve an invite while offline.  this way you have a chance of reviewing it and accepting it or not.

or perhaps a mail notification in game where it's sent as a message via the mail system.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#57 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:25

My feedback will be: need buffs from guilds. Like xp, gold, items drop chance increase. More higher guild level - more higher buffs can get. :) Because now no reason to join guilds. :(

Or give 1+ ep every day. :)

I dunno. that's all well and good and yes many if not most past and present mmo's probably had some stuff like this but guilds are also a way to maybe create more community within the game community and sometimes adding those things just end up with members looking for guilds that have the highest 'rank' level for the best buffs and don't really look at the guild as a way to have community within the game.

also sometimes ( just some things I experienced and seen in other games) it ends up being such a main focus to the guild leads/admins to push members to do certain things just in order to raise buffs etc for the guild that they forget sometimes players will want to play their game as they like and may not always be able to want to do those things.

of course it depends on how it's set up in game if this comes into play. some games just have it so when players group as a guild to do things and/or simply do things they also get points added to the guild which raises the buffs/ranks/levels so that there is still a certain amount of freedom of how this can be done without extra pressure from the guild management to push the members to doing specific things.

guild made now to all my alts

Hi kid! you made me  laugh lolol.... :lol:

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#58 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:33

will the guild search feature show guild members? would kinda like to know who's inviting me

Yeah, that's what I said earlier...

Am I just missing it, or can we not see who is in what guild when we are searching for one to join?   :blink: That seems like a pretty big thing (who is in it) when looking for a guild to join.

...but my question did not get answered yet. :(

in all the mmo's I've played [...] never seen them where before you join a guild you can view all members ign's to find out who is in them.

HCS's other games (Fallen Sword, Sigma Storm, etc.) show everyone across the game who is in each guild when you view the guild's page. Why would anyone blindly join a guild not knowing who is in it? Maybe I'm odd, but I wouldn't join without info.

#59 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:48

..adding a guild leader board seems like a great idea, as is better ways to see information on other players guilds. 

#60 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:39

I lost my Absolute Onyx  :( Can i get it back? :) Very, very bad time for maintenance. :(

At least reduce BOSS health to ~1 000 000. 1 400 000 health to much, to long. :(

Clipboard_1.png

Edited by Aliarth, 03 December 2015 - 12:50.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: