3 replies to this topic

#1 Immortal1

Immortal1

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 00:55

Tried it three times now.

Stole the painting the second time and checked my inventory to make sure I did indeed have it.

Went back to Sabrina, no painting in my inventory.

Secondary issue, I thought we were supposed to get Eldevin points for playing Beta? I didn't get any. Did that get cancelled or am I overlooking something?

I'm off to try the Study in Blood one more time before I move on to another quest.

#2 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2013 - 00:59

I just finished the quest a couple of hours ago and didn't have any issues with it.

When you exited out of the artist's house, did you go through the window or the door? If you go through the door, then the guards will take back the painting from you.

The Eldevin Points from beta were only for the beta period for us to test out the market and items I think.

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#3 Immortal1

Immortal1

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:38

I just finished the quest a couple of hours ago and didn't have any issues with it.

When you exited out of the artist's house, did you go through the window or the door? If you go through the door, then the guards will take back the painting from you.

The Eldevin Points from beta were only for the beta period for us to test out the market and items I think.

Got 'er done.

Thanks.

#4 ChrisD

ChrisD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:40

Have added a message when the painting is taken back by the bodyguards to make what has happened a bit clearer.  Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: