The Adventure of the Fang

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#1 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:32

Posted Image

As Lader was riding on his horse in the sunlit forest, he turned and saw that Darth and Roan were following and not far away. However he was quite irresponsible of forgetting to bring the supplies and instead brought the fang in a haversack. But in a distance he could see Cassafras in the distance.

#2 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:34

Roan catches up on Lader and tells him to stop.
They finally decided to stop in an open space in the forest.
Darth is there too and Cassafras comes by us not long after.

Indeed, Cassafras at some supplies, but not for long...
We will have to organise ourself and decide what we do next.

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#3 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:46

"Hmm from here, the closest place I know is a village, about half a days ride away. We could refill our supplies there. I think the village is by the name of Barrowdell. However we could take the shortcut through the canyon, which will get us there in a matter of hours. The only problem is that there is alot of natives, bandits, and creatures there. " Lader said.

#4 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:36

"Did you guys eat anything back at the tavern?" Asked Darth. "Because if so, I think we can last the half a day and not have to take the shortcut."

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#5 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:41

Cassafras shook her head. I did order a plate of bread and fish...unfortunately, that never came cause of the commotion. She smirked. But, I'll last. I'm used to going long without food. And monsters, Cassa notches an arrow on her bow. They shouldn't be too much trouble.

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#6 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:05

"Then I do believe we are ready then. The sun is still out and by the time we reach Barrowdell, it will be late sunset. However I hope we do not encounter trouble along the way." Lader said looking at each of his companions.

#7 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:07

''We sometime call me the trouble magnet... Actually, Darth was the one calling me that way in our clan. Let's hope we will be lucky this time. Otherwise, we are four strong persons and we can defend very well and we have the gods protection since we are carrying the Fang of Meng Zhang.''

#8 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 17:53

"Wait, speaking of the fang, whre is it?" Asked Darth, remembering seeing it lying on the table in the tavern.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#9 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2010 - 19:39

''Didn't Lader take it before leaving?''

#10 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 20:25

When he heard that last question swords stepped out of the bushes he was hiding in and said:"No,Darth Left it in the Bar"

#11 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 February 2010 - 23:26

Cassafras raised her bow, but relaxed realizing who it was. Upon hearing swords's words she muttered a swear. ...so we came out here for no reason eh? And it'll be tough if we go back. Not with that maniac rampaging back there.

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#12 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2010 - 23:29

''I'll tell the truth... I have another Fang... The Meng Zang had two and I took both. I kept the one that seemed the most powerfull because of it's glowing intensity. I'm not quite sure about it's powers, but I have it.''

#13 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 23:59

is shocked to hear Roan say this and asks the others about what they should do about this.

#14 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 00:42

Ocn. Sort of a breaking point of the other RP.

As Lader was riding on his horse in the sunlit forest, he turned and saw that Darth and Roan were following and not far away. However he was quite irresponsible of forgetting to bring the supplies and instead brought the fang in a haversack. But in a distance he could see Cassafras in the distance.

"I forgot to mention I have kept the fang in this haversack." whispered Lader. "For safety"

Out of nowhere, a rustle in the bushes. An arrow zips by and several bandits come out, armed to the teeth.

#15 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:45

Darth took out a sword that he had strapped to his back and looked back and forth between the bandits, the way back and the others as if unsure whether to stand and fight with them or run off.

#16 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:55

Lader unsheathes his sword and gives the expression that he is ready for battle. Lader lunges at one of the bandits but the bandit is ready and dodges, and swings his axe almost beheaded his attacker.

#17 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:08

Roan grabs his bow and arrows and takes his offensive stance.
He manages to hit one of the bandits to a leg and another in the shoulder.
Roan then climp in a tree to have a better angle.

#18 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:37

Darth then, noticing that he would not be fighting alone stood with his back to the tree, beheaded the nearest bandit, hoping that having a coordinated defence would help scare off the bandits, and motioned for Lader to do the same. Before he could motion something similar to Cassafras, he was attacked by another bendit and was caught 1-on-1 with this foe, struggling to maintain his defencive position up against the tree.

#19 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:40

Lader manages to defeat his opponent and goes and pushes the bandit fighting Darth off the hill.

#20 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:40

Roan noticing the bandit was down the hill and no defence, shoots an arrow at him and kills him instantly getting his arrow in the neck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: