Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2015 - 15:32

Well I'll probably find more suggestions/improvements for this game and thought I'll keep under one thread - so welcome to my newly modified thread. :)

Item Link - Founders:

Founder items should have it's own colour as they are discontinued items. And so people know the colour represents 'discontinued'.

Farming: I do alot of Farming and these suggestions would be of great use.

Suggestion #1:

I usually am on World Chat - and sometimes not paying attention and forget if I did compost/crop dust or if I did compost and not crop dust etc. (This only shows on Local).

There should be some kind of a visual when raking in compost/crop dust. When you rake in compost, have the soil darken a bit. For crop dust - maybe a little glisten in the soil - enough that it's noticeable. 

Although there is a difference in animations for raking in compost and crop dust - it's easier to see "changes" in the soil and would make Farming a bit more realistic too. ;)

Suggestion #2:

If possible, can you (HCS) make it so as an option - allow Farmer NPC's to buy all bottles back from you (same price as vendoring it) as I'm tired of vendoring them to NPC's in another shop. This would help make Farming even less of a hassle. Please?  :wub:

Or maybe make it so you can sell all bottles option in general too and will understand if this turns into a supporter benefit. 

As bottles and using it on buckets... it's quite a pain to have to spend time to ctrl click and sell or destroy them.

Suggestion #3:

While this has been suggested before, we should be able to cancel a process. Like say if a plot is diseased, and you just, a few seconds ago, begin watering another plot.

Should be able to cancel the process of watering and move to pruning the plot.

Not sure if this is possible but sometimes annoying when you have the habit of watering right before another plot diseases on you. Disease is evil....  :D

Minimap Icons:

When you click on the icons to the left of the minimap, the icon on the minimap has a blinking indicator. It should be made more noticeable as it's hard to see. Maybe making it glow might be better?

Holiday Quests:

This has been mentioned before.. that if you don't complete a holiday quest, it will remain in your quest log for the entire year until it returns.

Could it be removed after event ends? As there isn't no way to complete it. 

Satchels:

Why can't you put Satchels into other backpacks and not just inventory? :(

Community Events + Community Points?:

It would be nice to have random events occur at random times. It could  be a community thing to do things like a raid attacking Othalo (fun PVE) and such.

Could be rewarded something small for participating... maybe Community Points? And you can use it to save up for a vanity outfit and a pet? Maybe face items?

Or a vanity weapon? We don't have that in-game yet. :) Whack other players with it? 

Edited by Spirit, 18 May 2015 - 02:02.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#2 Falbal

Falbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 22:18

That would be nice.

It also bugs me that when I have planted the seeds, it is too late for anything else that I might have missed. I would like to be able to add scarecrow, compost, pesticide and seeds in any order and only have the watering finish it all off.

#3 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:15

That would be nice.

It also bugs me that when I have planted the seeds, it is too late for anything else that I might have missed. I would like to be able to add scarecrow, compost, pesticide and seeds in any order and only have the watering finish it all off.

Don't think its possible because once you plant the seeds - it begins the next step - waiting to be watered. But not sure... maybe could be a workaround but personally I think it's fine as is. Just gotta train yourself to use seeds last. ;)

Edited by Spirit, 23 February 2015 - 02:16.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#4 Felli

Felli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:44

I'm in full agreement with you. I loath waste, therefore no longer plant multiple crops. It's a shame to have a feature,  and not be able to use it to it's full potential :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: