RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2015 - 14:44

Im almost sure I raised this before but cant find it.

Current loyalty point setup is pretty redundant:

I have my invisible set & my loyalty heart pet.

I have max gathering in all but farming and at 45 farming, the loyalty items dont add any incentive.

Does anyone buy the materials? The price is so ridiculously over the top I would doubt it.

You get 5/10 loyalty per day - 40 loyalty points for wool/coal etc is outrageous.

Change 1:

Loyalty mount - must have (make it some sort of dragon :wub: )

Add gems - not sure what tier, would be hoping for defined+ glim +

Also since 300 valor which is 2 days doing all 3 TA dailies, I would like to see a reasonable price like 100 loyalty per defined glim etc.

Gathering materials:

Currently I can get 10 regular items or 25 utility items -

Change these to 100 smuggled or 250 smuggled of each (if the current pricing is to remain)

Just review this whole setup really as these prices are not encouraging me to spend anything I have hoarded since launch.

Alternatively just remove the regular mats here and add 10 rare mats at the current prices and remove the rest.

Flakes:

Add all flakes - I'm being loyal by logging in, reward me! ;) :P ;)

Remnants - see flakes description

I'm sure others can think of more to add to this, but you get the drift :wub:

*edited following first reply ;)  *

Edited by JQuan, 07 June 2015 - 15:55.

#2 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2015 - 15:02

some of those ideas are pretty out there JQ... but u want some players to instantly own the gem market via loyalty, loyalty is already overpowered at current prices, if it were cheaper it would be crazy, i already spent about 40k loyalty leveling up professions, making it cheaper is OP. one thing we both agree on is it doesnt leave much there once u max it all though in shop once u buy each thing that is redundant too :)

#3 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2015 - 15:53

some of those ideas are pretty out there JQ... but u want some players to instantly own the gem market via loyalty, loyalty is already overpowered at current prices, if it were cheaper it would be crazy, i already spent about 40k loyalty leveling up professions, making it cheaper is OP. one thing we both agree on is it doesnt leave much there once u max it all though in shop once u buy each thing that is redundant too :)

I have never spent loyalty on buying the mats and am actually pretty shocked you have :P

Its just the principal of you can log in for 2 days non sub / 1 day sub we are going to allow you to buy 10 tier 1 items - I could just go and spend 15seconds doing this so the reward is beyond redundent.

The gem market is already owned and controlled by anyone who is power grinding ICC. And as I said, I can log in, do all 3 TA dailies for 2 days in a row and buy a glim, or if this seems like too much work for some people gathering 50 tokens or not being online when PL spawns, I can log in for 6 days, quickly gather 50 items and buy the same glim.

(Admittedly 100 for a def is much too idealistic, 100 for a glim is much more in line)

I dunno, i just feel there needs to be more point to loyalty - flakes / rems / gems might add this lacking incentive.

Even the cost of the loot booster versus benefit: 14days non sub/ 7 days sub for a potion to boost loot by only 25%? whay not make it 100 loyalty (10/20 days) for a min 75% booster, and then and xp boosters (50% xp gain) that cost 150 or 200 loyalty - something that FEELS beneficial. Even add more vanity/ pets. - anything really :wacko:

Edited by JQuan, 07 June 2015 - 16:01.

#4 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 17:52

lol

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the forest. ;)

#5 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2015 - 18:00

a mount would be nice, maybe a better pet than a frieking heart.  but gems?  hmmmm maybe, maybe not. Flakes.  yeah.  the problem with the gems is that the people who buy a lot of ep tend to have a ton of loyalty and they would get gems to make icc look like nothing.

i have 17k loyalty (not at all that much to be honest)  all i have bought is a few invis pieces and a bunch of loot pots.  Und admitted he has spent 40k loyalty.  that is quite a bit of purchased ep.   17,000 loyalty at your idea would be 170 glims. or 54 def if you do it for the same ratio you suggested.  

Flakes are something that anyone who plays more than one character can use.   So i say yes to that one.

more mounts vanity, emotes yes.  i say get rid of the mats.  exp booster?  naw a lot of those.  put the skill booster pots in maybe.  the same ones tho, so they don't stack.  haha

#6 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2015 - 20:11

Had a thought driving home in the car about pets that would add some rage to this thread -

You could reintroduce some pets / vanity that came with the founders packs.

I know HCS said this would never happen but I can dare dream :wub:

Some people totally missed their shot at some of these items just through the shear misfortune of not having discovered the game in time... would be nice to be able to buy them with loyalty for say 20k for the blubity, 30k for azure (or whichever was on the n) blupity, 40k for the dragonling and 50k for the dragonling...

The horn of the founder emote, elemental torch,  samoorai set & elemental headress could also make possible appearances :wub:

*sigh*

Enough wishful thinking I guess ;)

#7 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:02

https://forums.hunte...ter-re-logging/

perhaps this?

The world is cruel...as will I....

#8 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:18

I have never spent loyalty on buying the mats and am actually pretty shocked you have :P

Its just the principal of you can log in for 2 days non sub / 1 day sub we are going to allow you to buy 10 tier 1 items - I could just go and spend 15seconds doing this so the reward is beyond redundent.

The gem market is already owned and controlled by anyone who is power grinding ICC. And as I said, I can log in, do all 3 TA dailies for 2 days in a row and buy a glim, or if this seems like too much work for some people gathering 50 tokens or not being online when PL spawns, I can log in for 6 days, quickly gather 50 items and buy the same glim.

(Admittedly 100 for a def is much too idealistic, 100 for a glim is much more in line)

I dunno, i just feel there needs to be more point to loyalty - flakes / rems / gems might add this lacking incentive.

Even the cost of the loot booster versus benefit: 14days non sub/ 7 days sub for a potion to boost loot by only 25%? whay not make it 100 loyalty (10/20 days) for a min 75% booster, and then and xp boosters (50% xp gain) that cost 150 or 200 loyalty - something that FEELS beneficial. Even add more vanity/ pets. - anything really :wacko:

i just disagree, some players over night could prob just go BOOM i now have 100+ new absoutes, thats at glim, 300+ at def, seems like a bigger injection than ICC, im more with you than against just some things should be left alone, ICC was a big enough mistake, the last paragraph would be awesome for loyalty, better loot booster and MAYBE an xp booster even if price was upped, i used to use that loot booster 3+ times a day for months, if it was even better some people may even drool :)

#9 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:35

Have spent about 50k on mats there(stock for dailies) Just from laziness and nothing else to spend them on.

Put the rare mats in is all I would add

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#10 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:36

i just disagree, some players over night could prob just go BOOM i now have 100+ new absoutes, thats at glim, 300+ at def, seems like a bigger injection than ICC, im more with you than against just some things should be left alone, ICC was a big enough mistake, the last paragraph would be awesome for loyalty, better loot booster and MAYBE an xp booster even if price was upped, i used to use that loot booster 3+ times a day for months, if it was even better some people may even drool :)

I can see gems being a no from what been pointed out -

The main point is to get the ball rolling on what people might like to see if any revamp was possible ;)

Reputations is another possibility I guess - 50/100 per token?

I'm starting to run out hehehe

#11 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:39

double post fail

Edited by JQuan, 07 June 2015 - 21:40.

#12 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:41

Have spent about 50k on mats there(stock for dailies) Just from laziness and nothing else to spend them on.

Put the rare mats in is all I would add

Thought you might like to see the founder pets ernz - if I cant convince you I'm doomed :P

#13 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2015 - 21:46

YES take the materials out and put the rare mats in there i'd spend my loyalty points on rare mats :P

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#14 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2015 - 23:57

YES take the materials out and put the rare mats in there i'd spend my loyalty points on rare mats :P

#15 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 June 2015 - 00:48

i said this to L3fty when loyalty rewards were first introduced, maybe he forgot to mention it to his boss :lol:

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#16 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:02

i said this to L3fty when loyalty rewards were first introduced, maybe he forgot to mention it to his boss :lol:

i always thought that rare mats were in there until i went to buy some :P found none hahaha

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#17 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:29

Thought you might like to see the founder pets ernz - if I cant convince you I'm doomed :P

Founder items should stay exclusive. Still annoyed that founder BPs are just a diff skin on bags and are limited to same size. If BPs were visible on your actual back that would be fine as you could see them, but as it is, it is just icon in inventory.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#18 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Canada

Posted 09 June 2015 - 00:46

i really do agree solely with J on this one, and everything he is saying, exept for the gems and founder backpacks, i agree with ern on that

• KeS likes this

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#19 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 June 2015 - 13:55

i really do agree solely with J on this one, and everything he is saying, exept for the gems and founder backpacks, i agree with ern on that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: