5 replies to this topic

#1 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:04

title. i wanna see new sets of armor 2 types of medium armor (sins and rangers) why not 2 heavy as well, and 2 types of light? maybe a warrior/barbarian type heavy armor and a new berzerker class to go along with it... for light, maybe a bard class to go with a new set of light thats sort of in the middle of medium and light just some more... variety. instead of the barebones tank healer mage warrior assassin archer its nearly impossible to make your own hybrid class (your OWN IDEA OF A CLASS, like a spellsword, warlock, etc, not something that abuses the talent trees to gain maximun dps or op heals *cough warsin cough promage*) so why not add a few more in?

#2 Felli

Felli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:51

One word, Awesome! Would love to see warlock, bard or any of the type classes you mentioned Holy. And versatile armor, for true hybrid creation, yes please ;)

#3 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:03

Alternatively put in just 3 set types - Heavy, Medum, Light

... and then allow the player to add whatever stats they want (within reason)

so instead of my standard vit / melle/ energy roll with melle defense on a heavy armor piece, I put  vit / sorc/ focus with spell defense so that I can make a "warmage" to my liking 

same principle to the other areas  ;)

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:36

Yes and then said heavy, medium, light armor should have base bonuses and subtractions to move speed, dodge, haste, armor, etc

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:36

Love the idea.  But as the assassin and ranger gear are in no way interchangeable, two sets of medium armor doesn't work as a reason.  All armor types benefit from a greater variety.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#6 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:47

I also agree with ernz
In addition to the current spell/mellee/ranged defense on rolls their should be others like +\- move speed (warriors are clunky they don't need to move as fast as mage in full cloth)
+\- dodge roll (sins need this esp)
+\- haste ( ;) )
And more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: