Photo

How many players will it take?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 NeonXeon

NeonXeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:14

I just started this game a month ago and I am truly loving it! but I have been reading on the forums and noticed that the devs are not supporting the game anymore do to its low player base. so I am asking Hunted Cow how many active players will it take for you to come back and give the old timers some new content? as well as the hype for new players wanting to get to the max level and experience the new dungeon. either way I will love this game forever and continue to play it for a long time. ;)

#2 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:42

Well Fallensword averages somewhere between 200-400 a day it seems and they get updates more often. So probably at least the 200 mark would possibly make them think about it, but who knows.  :blink:

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#3 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:50

We reached 200 once before. Sadly they decided not to stick around. :( Maybe 500 would be neat to see someday... but player count wouldn't really matter so much. Still depends if people purchase EP/Supporters as well

Edited by Spirit, 21 March 2017 - 03:51.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#4 NeonXeon

NeonXeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 13:20

Yes that is very true, but a response from Hunted cow would be nice to know what kind of goals as far as getting players we can set and the players can help out to draw as many players in with big wallets as possible.

#5 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 14:26

I'm pretty sure such a question has been asked before and has been buried somewhere in the forum if not deleted entirely. Thing with HCS is the only response we truly get is the response they've always been giving us.

The latest has been very direct (quoting Mojawk):

"We have still been releasing events and had a smaller patch a few months ago. Time allowing we will release future updates & content to the game. Just we currently have no time-scale for these as of yet."

And I'm okay with that, I just play the game whenever I wanna play. For you though I hope they do respond with specifics something like; "We need for the game to have an average of 300-400 players online everyday with at least 40% of them purchasing in-game items and services with real life currency." They probably won't give that kind of info out but yeah whatever I guess lol.

2skye6m.png

#6 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:20

If there isnt players, something has been done wrong.

U can see multiple problems just by logging in. Why is every single shop bunched together? Isnt mmorpgs about adventuring. Pet shop in eldevin for eg. U dont need it because it is copy of eldevin market.

U dont need to sell ingame gold in eldevin market either.

Lvl limits for dungs so there is actual reason to group with your own lvl instead of just leeching people who need bene.

I can go on and on how the game is supposed to be but has failed miserably. People wont stick with boring and mindless games.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#7 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:37

Lvl limits for dungs so there is actual reason to group with your own lvl instead of just leeching people who need bene.

so i shall stop tank RG/BT/TR /to3/sv/gc/OS to get bene?

#8 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 13:06

Personaly I don't know what sort of numbers they would be looking at, but I would guess it will be quite a large amount (several hundred paying real money as supporters or buying EP). Saying that, steam joining and all the players there didn't really have that much of an effect on progress.

HCS have said commented previously about not advertising due to the cost, so the only way to get the influx of players needed would be for someone who has hundreds of friends and them all to pay and play.

It is also unlikely that you will get a response as to the actual figures required. They very rarely respond to questions, and if there is any comments made, they are usually as responses to other players comments not associated to the original question, to avoid answering.

More often than not, these sort of threads end up leading to some players or explayers making statements based on their own assumptions and thoughts rather than real answers, then the arguments start and the thread gets locked :lol:

Edited by Steve1973, 23 March 2017 - 13:09.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: